Sam Schuerman ~ Part 33 REAL Mommies DON'T Shower!

Mummabear
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman ~ Part 33 REAL Mommies DON'T Shower!

Post by Mummabear »

TruthBeTold2U wrote:Vlog was a total bore.....

Agree on the panic attack - why has it taken this long?

She should have kept the light fixtures and changed her mind on the husband!!!!
:rofl : COMPLETELY AGREE. My what a different life Sam would have today.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

TruthBeTold2U wrote:Vlog was a total bore.....

Agree on the panic attack - why has it taken this long?

She should have kept the light fixtures and changed her mind on the husband!!!!

But why would she get a panic attack? Her life is sooo perfect, just look at all the minions that envy everything about her.
She's got the perfect husband who works on their home every six months.
Her babies are such well behaved angels, and definitely don't need speech therapy.
They are so lucky that they can afford to stay home with the babies and not work... anyone who doesn't see this is just a jealous hater. ;) ;) :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by jennibell on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Those Mirrors.

No. Just. No.

Fidelma
Informer
Informer

Post by Fidelma »

Mummabear wrote:
teamhellokitty wrote:why doesn't jay play cars with phoenix? i mean nothing wrong with sam doing it, but jay literally never plays anything with phoenix. and playing cars is definitely a father-son thing. i mean i understand if one parent is gone or busy...my dad played barbies with me when my mom was busy. but what is jay doing....? i don't understand why he seems to neglect phoenix so much. i don't really see any emotional connection between jay and his children...
I agree 100%. Having said that Sam needs to move over and allow that bond to happen. PP is almost 4 and she's never allowed it. I'm not saying its too late but its going to be harder to 'establish' at this point than it would 4 years ago and it will be harder still in another 4 years. One of the things that makes my heart swell everytime is watching my husband play with our boys, everyone gets something from it.

I think Jay has more of a connection with Lily but I think that is because of a couple of reasons. When Sam wasn't shoving a breast down Lily's throat she was too busy with the heir to the plastic throne. I think this allowed Jay to have a bond with her from when she was a baby.

Also Jay has SO FEW relationships with ANY males in his life - aside from uncle Rob and Maynard. Now in the recent vlog Maynard seemed to look a little (lot) on the feminine side to me and looked just as dizzy and red faced as the fat sweaty ham steak so take from that what you will....... He then has a brother, father, step father, father-in-law, brother-in-law, BF, and a son, all with no bond.
:rofl:

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

My husband has helped coach my son's baseball team for 7 years. They hunt together. They do yard work together. They are sitting on the couch right now together talking. Talking. Not watching TV. Talking.

I love that.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

:rofl: Did anyone else notice @ 2:50 when Scam said, "I got skills to pay the bills" how Jobless cleared his throat and got out of the camera's view.
It's a good thing you do Scam, or else Ham would still having you living in a roach infested studio, sleeping on a bean bag. Also they didn't vlog the hobo babies at Home Depot grabbing shit of the shelves, but you can hear Jobless telling them to put things back after they were done touching them. :roll:

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

[quote="Nolagirl"]Love the photos of Marv & Harry!!! That is SO Scam and Ham!!! Love it!!!! :rofl:
I noticed Jay telling P at the 3:00 mark to put stuff back after he looks at it.....they read here :) Hi Sam and Jay! I, too, am creeped out by the sound of Lily's raspy, creepy voice. :? Jay's hair like that just reminds me of Dracula for some reason?? LOL I have NO idea why but perhaps it's b/c it's just slicked back?? Messy taco's and no napkins....oh wait, they wear their napkins - just wipe your hands and mouth on your shirt or shirt sleeve.... :| I agree with teamhellokitty, Jay should be playing cars with Phoenix - that's omething when P gets older he would remember, but as Barbie pointed out, he rather paint nails with the Princess...LOL[/quoteImage

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Pyramid11 wrote:My husband has helped coach my son's baseball team for 7 years. They hunt together. They do yard work together. They are sitting on the couch right now together talking. Talking. Not watching TV. Talking.

I love that.
It's okay, in a few years time after they turn Princess over to the state for education and his vocabulary improves, he and Piggy will talk.....about the latest lip gloss release, with The Bachelor playing in the background. :rofl:

*I don't want to make light of your husband and son's bond, it just made me think what Jay and Phoenix will have one day...the same shallow relationship he has with Sam.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

So is tonight's vlog worth watching? As in anything funny I shouldn't miss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mummabear
Informer
Informer

Post by Mummabear »

lady may wrote:So is tonight's vlog worth watching? As in anything funny I shouldn't miss?

Nope, nope nope! Save 17 mins of your life. Unless you need to be put to sleep Lady May :D

CaliBeachBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by CaliBeachBaby »

gypsyfab wrote:
Mummabear wrote:Major snoozefest! I personally think the mirrors are too small for the space, but she does have a knack of taking small spaces and making them look smaller.

Jay seemed pissy to have to change the lights but reeled it back in because the end of the month is approaching and pay check. They actually seemed rather annoyed with each other.

The part at the end where she was saying she woke up unable to breathe..... sounds like a panic attack to me. They are broke, it's Christmas and it's the time of the year to reflect on the year that was. How many companies have they scammed this year? How many personal relationships have they disposed of? I would have trouble sleeping at night too, I'm surprised it took this long!

No doubt, way more personal relationships than we can even begin to guess... And panic attacks can be a very serious thing, scary and painful. I am sure they will only be increasing into 2015
I agree, Gypsy. Perhaps those plastic walls are caving in and she's starting to feel the squeeze only to look to her right hand man and realize she'd be better off on her own.

Too bad they they've burned every bridge around them.........

Mummabear
Informer
Informer

Post by Mummabear »

jennibell wrote::rofl: Did anyone else notice @ 2:50 when Scam said, "I got skills to pay the bills" how Jobless cleared his throat and got out of the camera's view.
It's a good thing you do Scam, or else Ham would still having you living in a roach infested studio, sleeping on a bean bag. Also they didn't vlog the hobo babies at Home Depot grabbing shit of the shelves, but you can hear Jobless telling them to put things back after they were done touching them. :roll:
Gosh look how red his face is, and i'm certain that it's not from the embarrassment of being unable and unwilling to support his family. He looks like his heart is about to explode out of his fat little body! I'm assuming his short stature only adds to the ticking time bomb. Indilwen, you may be able to shed some light on this with your background? Would his heigh make more of an issue with his size as it is?

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

michelle wrote:Ugh, he's wearing the hideous hat out in public. He looks like such an idiot. The hat does not suit him whatsoever because he's gotten so fat his neck has disappeared.

Scam has probably deluded him into thinking he looks like this:

Nope.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Mummabear wrote:
lady may wrote:So is tonight's vlog worth watching? As in anything funny I shouldn't miss?

Nope, nope nope! Save 17 mins of your life. Unless you need to be put to sleep Lady May :D
Nope! Lol! I have chocolate mint melt away 3mg Melatonin tabs that take care of that!! Image

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

lady may wrote:Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

You know what's really funny? Jobless is hot natured. He is DYING in that stupid ass hat! Hahahahaha! But he'll keep wearing it because you know ... He looks SO good in it. Stupid idiot. He's uncomfortable AND looks like a complete dickhead.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Barbie888 wrote:
Nolagirl wrote:Love the photos of Marv & Harry!!! That is SO Scam and Ham!!! Love it!!!! :rofl:
I noticed Jay telling P at the 3:00 mark to put stuff back after he looks at it.....they read here :) Hi Sam and Jay! I, too, am creeped out by the sound of Lily's raspy, creepy voice. :? Jay's hair like that just reminds me of Dracula for some reason?? LOL I have NO idea why but perhaps it's b/c it's just slicked back?? Messy taco's and no napkins....oh wait, they wear their napkins - just wipe your hands and mouth on your shirt or shirt sleeve.... :| I agree with teamhellokitty, Jay should be playing cars with Phoenix - that's omething when P gets older he would remember, but as Barbie pointed out, he rather paint nails with the Princess...LOL[/quoteImage
Image Image Image Image

Mummabear
Informer
Informer

Post by Mummabear »

B.Honest wrote:You know what's really funny? Jobless is hot natured. He is DYING in that stupid ass hat! Hahahahaha! But he'll keep wearing it because you know ... He looks SO good in it. Stupid idiot. He's uncomfortable AND looks like a complete dickhead.

He looks like such one of the dwarfs going off to work in snow white - minus the working part!

When Sam was saying that the mirrors seemed to be reflecting funny, I wondered if all the mirrors in that place were like that because of the way they go around and what they look like when they think they look hot and/or like celebrities. Oh I almost forgot to add when they think they have a red carpet outfit :rofl:

All the mirrors must be wonky.......... or she could have just had her daily grapes 8-)

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

the mirrors were too small for the space. And Sam was being super annoying.

Fidelma
Informer
Informer

Post by Fidelma »

Rachel M.1 hour ago

I'm watching Home Alone right now and Jay reminds me so much of Joe Pesci with the hat on.

Who is this?

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”