Advertella - 280390 days of being the worst on youtube #spon part 78

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Advertella - 280390 days of being the worst on youtube #spon part 78

Post by horatio »

It’s funny how they are staying in the epicentre of hipster culture on this trip with a hipster couple. Last time they were in the west village because of sex and the city, with the basic bitches Poppy and Mark.

Sure, mini may have chosen the hotel this time. But zalife do seem quite easily influenced too.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Zoe has really hit a kind of rock bottom with Alfie and letting him use her as a doll for his adolescent, vain ways... you can see how much the power dynamic has shifted in that relationship, Zoe is totally clinging to whatever will make him happy and interested in her... I mean that literally, she is trying to direct his ever-shifting interest/attention back to her.

Also I don't get why they have to stay in pairs? Like if Lottie and Alfie go off why do Zach and Zoe HAVE to be together? Can't either of them just explore on their own? Of course it's nice/polite to meet up and maybe grab a drink with the two of you or check out some local attraction, but just take the time and go off and do your own thing! God I would love time just by myself, essentially able to go anywhere and do anything in NEW YORK CITY.

Her nervous rambling on and on to Zach was so awkward especially when you can tell she's so accustomed to people pretending to care about small inane things about her... like she tells a 20-something straight guy that her extensions aren't blended well with this look on her face as though he's going to be captivated lol.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

For me Raya's video reinforced the idea that Alfie is not happy in this relationship, while Zoe is clinging onto it for dear life and trying her best to keep it alive. Through the video you can tell Alfie really didn't want to stop daily vlogging, and also that he ultimately doesn't see a problem with it as much as Zoe does. I think if Zoe and him broke up, he would go back to daily vlogging. Zoe could tell that daily vlogging was really toxic for their relationship so she made him stop, and she's obviously somewhat happier with the relationship now that he's not giving all his attention to the vlog 24/7. To me though he came across as quite resentful still. At some point they talked about how during vlogmas Zoe would post her vlogs at 4PM and Alfie at 5PM (that was his posting schedule all year round so he didn't want to change it just for christmas), and how Alfie had asked her to post at the same time as him but she refused, and you could tell he was still really ticked off about it even though it's been years. He felt that her posting before him (what would essentially be the same vlog since they were spending most of their time together) meant that the followers would only watch her video and not his. He didn't seem like he was over it at all. I also felt like there was quite a contrast between Alfie/Zoe and Louis/Raya. Louis was happy to say that his relationship is now his number 1 priority and his job comes second, while before vlogging used to be his number 1 priority over the relationship. I don't think Alfie feels the same way. I mean, yes he stopped it for Zoe, but I think deep down he still believes she should've just put up with it 'if she really loved him', and that it wasn't fair for her to stop him from doing what he wants.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Even Alfie's body language was off in Raya's video. He definitely wishes he could have focused on vlogging for many more years.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Anyone truly enjoying her Vlogmas this year?

I find myself skipping most videos and the ones I do click onto I have a hard time finishing. Maybe it will get better..

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

curvycarrot wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:43 pm

I find myself skipping most videos and the ones I do click onto I have a hard time finishing. Maybe it will get better..
It won’t. They are in New York City ffs. The rest of vlogmas we will see them doing the same old shit in Sussex. Vlogmas has peaked people.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

curvycarrot wrote:

Can’t even get myself to watch them. Skimmed through the first one and wanted to break my tv then today skimmed straight to the lighted houses and immediately shut it off after hearing her nasally voice drone on “oh my gawwd” a thousand times in one minute

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

horatio wrote:
curvycarrot wrote:

It won’t. They are in New York City ffs. The rest of vlogmas we will see them doing the same old shit in Sussex. Vlogmas has peaked people.
Oh you know the deyes family and a cheeseboard are already awaiting their cameo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:50 pm
jennarose wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:34 am
I know Alfie said he wanted kids before being married but if Alfie doesn’t propose on this trip it’ll be pretty disappointing. New York.. in December, the perfect setting... don’t waste the opportunity alf!!
My spidey senses are tingling about Alfie finally proposing to her on this trip. Plus a chance that Sean and Poppy will end up showing up when it happens.
Come on, Zoe reads this thread, don't get that poor girl's hopes up :rofl:

LemonyTart
Learner
Learner

Post by LemonyTart »

Her latest instagram kind of read like she's only just discovered tracksuits and it's making me cackle every time I see something.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

jennarose wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:34 am
I know Alfie said he wanted kids before being married but if Alfie doesn’t propose on this trip it’ll be pretty disappointing. New York.. in December, the perfect setting... don’t waste the opportunity alf!!

She's spent more time with that guy Zack than Alfie. I don't see it happening unless both couples go on their own date nights (they're almost never apart--weird). She will be 30 in March. Zoe has to want the ring, wedding, kids, etc. I see Alfie as still very immature, and she is too for her age.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

The number of views of ther vlogs is just so low, compared to what it used to be... I´m not surprised though.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

miranda5 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:09 am
The number of views of ther vlogs is just so low, compared to what it used to be... I´m not surprised though.
Yeah she's getting less than half the views she was getting on last year's vlogmas. Still a good chunk of money though.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

This may be nit picky but does it drive anyone else that when you hang out with Zoe you can never have your own dessert? She's constantly cutting donuts, cupcakes and whatever into pieces.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

sororitygirl123 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:08 am
This may be nit picky but does it drive anyone else that when you hang out with Zoe you can never have your own dessert? She's constantly cutting donuts, cupcakes and whatever into pieces.
That would annoy me if I were her friend. I remember back when she was obsessed with ice cream and they would buy it in bulk, she would go in with her spoon directly from the tub instead of having a bowl, all of that while having big cold sores on her lips. I guess Mark, Alfie, Poppy etc. are used to it by now but I just couldn't personally :? I could see Alfie being annoyed by that but not wanting to hurt her feelings tbh, she has said multiple times that he refuses to kiss her when she has cold sores.

andthatstheteasis
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by andthatstheteasis »

The amount of tension between Zoe And Alfie ia unreal, as well as just not being in sync. Most couples are in sync with each other, but they are CONSTANTLY bickering. And it's not a cutesy couple type of bickering either, especially when it happens like 3 times per vlog. Usually if you're just having a bit of a light disagreement, you'll laugh it off with your significant other, but you can tell Alfie is ready to blow. There's a few instances I can think of on this NY trip:
a few videos back, they were deciding whether they wanted to go home or go somewhere else. it was the "Exploring Brooklyn" vlogmas. Zoe was sounding like a mother again, nagging alfie for still eating and saying we need to go. He literally pauses for a full 5 seconds and looks absolutely pissed, and says, "I'm getting tired." my god, the tone in his voice and then they way Zoe's smile fades as she looks at the camera is awful. You can tell they've been fighting this whole trip. It literally sounded like he wanted to say "I'm getting tired of your bullshit." Time stamp was 9:59. Image Image

Then at 20:27 in the same video when Zoe and Zack came back and she said "we both got you a present" Alfie looks super jealous and has such a look of disgust on his face for Zoe like really, you're trying to one up me? (Cause we know she's insecure about Lottie) and Alfie asked "you guys went to (x) shop? that's cool!" but his tone was LITERALLY THE SAME WHEN HE GETS A PRESENT HE DOESN'T LIKE FROM ZOE'S ADVENT CALENDAR PROJECT 3 OR 4 VLOGMASSES AGO. (in the old house). Which shows that he was surprised and jealous that she and zack were hanging out together. I can't even tell you how real this is,it's all in his tone of voice. Image

Then in today's vlog (leaving new york) around 3:42, zalfie are taking selfies and the way zoe says "I'm gonna post that" after alfie asked her not too is just so immature and rude. It's like she's purposely trying to provoke him???

Then at 8:20 when Zoe is trying to put a cake pop in Alfie's mouth, Alfie pretends to not get it in his enormous frog mouth, Zoe says "are you fucking kidding me? and Alfie says defensively "I'm just joking. Cause I know you... I know you value that more." WTF DID HE MEAN BY THIS? I'm surprised she left that in... it almost sounds like he's calling her out for valuing moments for the vlog instead of true moments of affection.

And while I'm at it, I want to say that having a preview to your vlog PLUS an intro, especially when it's only 15 minutes long... it's so pretentious and annoying. She acts like her vlogs are a tv show and people are on their deathbeds waiting to watch... you're ruining the vlogs because none of the clips she ever shows before are even that important. xD An intro is extra enough, jesus.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Definitely fighting the whole trip. Alfie probably finds that she gets in the way of what he'd actually like to do. I'm honestly a bit surprised that he spent most of the trip with Lottie alone. I'm sure they were working but it was probably easier for him to just be with her to explore more freely while Zoe still had someone to drag along.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

How does she eat so much junk food and stay so skinny. I'm basically her size except with thicker thighs, but I have to watch what I eat to stay that way. She eats like shit, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Also how do they manage to appear more and more juvenile as the years go on? The way they act is so..... childish, and not in a youthful fun way.

Aubrey723
Learner
Learner

Post by Aubrey723 »

So much junk food. Literally every single day!! I wonder if it'll ever catch up to her?
I wonder if there's ever been a day where she's made/cooked herself breakfast, lunch and dinner. I highly doubt she can go a day without ordering something in . She always goes out for meals. I can't even imagine how much money they spend in a month on eating out.
And I wonder when they have kids if she'll cook their meals? Or if she'll order in lunch and dinner.
She'll definitely push her kids to eat junk food, and poor things won't have a say. Just like with Mark, when him and Zoe met Mark was going through an ED and all they ever did when they were together was eat junk food. Poor mark.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Pistachiyo wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:43 pm
How does she eat so much junk food and stay so skinny. I'm basically her size except with thicker thighs, but I have to watch what I eat to stay that way. She eats like shit, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Also how do they manage to appear more and more juvenile as the years go on? The way they act is so..... childish, and not in a youthful fun way.
She only eats a few bites of everything

Return to “Zoella”