Obsessedella - 280390 Unbearably Shortened Words Part 76

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Obsessedella - 280390 Unbearably Shortened Words Part 76

Post by moonlightpixie »

Posting this here again cause the last thread was locked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Mewako
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mewako »

moonlightpixie wrote:Posting this here again cause the last thread was locked
She gets paid by the view count not by the number of subscribers. So, even if she is losing subscribers, if the number of views is high she is doing well.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Mewako wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:Posting this here again cause the last thread was locked
She gets paid by the view count not by the number of subscribers. So, even if she is losing subscribers, if the number of views is high she is doing well.
I know she cares the most about money, but I’m sure her pride takes a little hit when she loses subscribers. Especially when it’s during vlogmas.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

lol okay the tinsel in her hair is immature as hell but I don't hate it. it works for a YouTuber but definitely wouldn't be appropriate for us normal working plebs

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Just clicked her new vlogmas video, the dark circles under her eyes are so horrific - have they always been like that?

laurax14
Learner
Learner

Post by laurax14 »

Anybody else find it strange that she’s not going to the strictly final to support joe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

She just had a night out and apparently Alfie has licked her bum hole.

Perhaps we’ve misjudged her :rofl:
I have to return some videotapes.

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

The funniest thing happened last night. I was watching yesterday's vlog and my 15-year-old was in the room with me. Suddenly she was like "OMG, Zoe is SO annoying! Will she stop laughing at everything? She's unbearable!" :rofl: Even my teenager cousin finds her extremely childish. I don't know how there are still young girls who seem to worship her. :?

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

I'm sorry but did y'all see the ridiculous size of her tits in the latest vlog??? :rofl:
Image :love2:

B3733
Talker
Talker

Post by B3733 »

okitsune wrote:I'm sorry but did y'all see the ridiculous size of her tits in the latest vlog??? :rofl:
Yes and I’m sorry I’m so over being able to see her bra in all of her white shirts. Idk I know white is pretty sheer but she always seems to be wearing a dark one. Like Jesus can’t she figure that a nude bra would look better under her skin tight white shirts? It’s one of my pet peeves

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Dear lord she looks awful..the hair + brows + bra. Try again, Zoe.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

booish wrote:She just had a night out and apparently Alfie has licked her bum hole.

Perhaps we’ve misjudged her :rofl:
Excuse me? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Joe just lost Strictly and Zoe wasted a small fortune on phone calls YES YES YES!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :FU: :tu: <3
Joe desperately wanted to win and Zoe’s little party at home will have had a flat ending :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

sarnicolec
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sarnicolec »

The start of their office xmas party looked so lame. They were all sat in silence doing this awkward quiz in the office (there was no music or atmosphere whatsoever). Thank god they went out for dinner/karaoke after. I bet they were all so relieved not to be watching movies at Zoe's and having a repeat of last year.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

anonymous123 wrote:lol okay the tinsel in her hair is immature as hell but I don't hate it. it works for a YouTuber but definitely wouldn't be appropriate for us normal working plebs
tinsel hair is a huge trend rn in korea, i was surprised zoe got it done because i haven't seen it much in western countries but it was also a huge 90s trend so im actually not that surprised she got it done since she's obsessed with her childhood

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Zoe looked so grey and puffy-faced on Strictly tonight in her little interview bit. She seemed a bit bored or stoned as well. Maybe another of her terrible migraines? She can switch on the ten-year-old-child-with-a-new-pony-hyper for a s**t vlog with Mark, but when it comes to being a tiny bit charismatic for Joe she can't quite manage even a smile. If the last time some of her former fans saw her was when she had a thin face, a glowing complexion from eating her dad's healthy cooking at home, and a big smile for the camera, they'd have had a shock seeing her on national TV the way she is now.

B3733
Talker
Talker

Post by B3733 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:Zoe looked so grey and puffy-faced on Strictly tonight in her little interview bit. She seemed a bit bored or stoned as well. Maybe another of her terrible migraines? She can switch on the ten-year-old-child-with-a-new-pony-hyper for a s**t vlog with Mark, but when it comes to being a tiny bit charismatic for Joe she can't quite manage even a smile. If the last time some of her former fans saw her was when she had a thin face, a glowing complexion from eating her dad's healthy cooking at home, and a big smile for the camera, they'd have had a shock seeing her on national TV the way she is now.
I didn’t see her interview because I live in the US but I agree with the last part of your comment. She is completely unrecognizable from a few years ago. I was watching her old Vlogmas from 2013-2014 and she was SO different. She was so beautiful and youthful and bright (in my opinion) and she had it all and I actually enjoyed watching her, but now she’s so dead and dull and her appearance reflects it. It’s as if she’s a completely different person now. It’s sad.

DisguisedPrincess
Learner
Learner

Post by DisguisedPrincess »

I feel like Zoe is coming out of her shell a little bit, putting in more effort to make Alfie happy and going out with her office gang seems really good for her. Did you notice how she was GLOWING after the exercise and even after the Christmas party? You could see life in her eyes even though she was tired. I miss THIS Zoella and hope she can regain the passion for life she used to have. I really like her hair as well.
Also, she truly seems to be rooting for Joe which is great - I'm glad to see there is no competition between them now. Although I think she makes a lot of mistakes and don't agree with most of what she does or says, I used to really like her and hope she can be happy.

madcat55
Learner
Learner

Post by madcat55 »

SuggthePug wrote:
laurax14 wrote:Anybody else find it strange that she’s not going to the strictly final to support joe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said in a vlog that Joe said she was more use to him at home so that she would get other people to vote (and to vote herself) :lol:
The fact that she keeps repeating that SO MUCH and the fact that it doesn't make any sense at all (she could easily pay one of her minions to make posts from her account?) makes it seem like just a massively lame excuse / lie to not be there. And if it is an excuse, it's such an a-hole, lazy thing to do.

kingdomhearts
Learner
Learner

Post by kingdomhearts »

B3733 wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:Zoe looked so grey and puffy-faced on Strictly tonight in her little interview bit. She seemed a bit bored or stoned as well. Maybe another of her terrible migraines? She can switch on the ten-year-old-child-with-a-new-pony-hyper for a s**t vlog with Mark, but when it comes to being a tiny bit charismatic for Joe she can't quite manage even a smile. If the last time some of her former fans saw her was when she had a thin face, a glowing complexion from eating her dad's healthy cooking at home, and a big smile for the camera, they'd have had a shock seeing her on national TV the way she is now.
I didn’t see her interview because I live in the US but I agree with the last part of your comment. She is completely unrecognizable from a few years ago. I was watching her old Vlogmas from 2013-2014 and she was SO different. She was so beautiful and youthful and bright (in my opinion) and she had it all and I actually enjoyed watching her, but now she’s so dead and dull and her appearance reflects it. It’s as if she’s a completely different person now. It’s sad.
Agreed. She has always tried to be 'cutesy' but for some reason it doesn't aggravate me as much in her old videos from 2013/2014 cause she was a lot younger. Someone who's nearly 30 but looks a lot older still trying to maintain a cutesy image is just tragic and annoying.

Return to “Zoella”