Cordiella - 280390 Useless Pinterest-Plagarized Tips Part 75

Skyr
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cordiella - 280390 Useless Pinterest-Plagarized Tips Par

Post by Skyr »

Girltyler wrote:I think they read here. After we pointed out there lackluster relationship and looking like it’s nearing an end they started making jokes about fighting and “we almost broke up six times” in multiple videos. And I def think zoe excersizing was an idea from her therapist. I don’t believe her I don’t want to work out because I don’t want to lose weight. Then don’t do hard cardio? Lifting weights will make you gain muscle and all around healthier. She’s just lazy. I do hope she continues to go a few times a week
There's literally always and have been for years talks on here about their 'failing relationship thats about to end'. So whether they read here or not, I highly doubt that's why they would now start joking about it, as it's really not anything new on here for people to say their relationship is awful.
- english is not my first language -

B3733
Talker
Talker

Post by B3733 »

Skyr wrote:
Girltyler wrote:I think they read here. After we pointed out there lackluster relationship and looking like it’s nearing an end they started making jokes about fighting and “we almost broke up six times” in multiple videos. And I def think zoe excersizing was an idea from her therapist. I don’t believe her I don’t want to work out because I don’t want to lose weight. Then don’t do hard cardio? Lifting weights will make you gain muscle and all around healthier. She’s just lazy. I do hope she continues to go a few times a week
There's literally always and have been for years talks on here about their 'failing relationship thats about to end'. So whether they read here or not, I highly doubt that's why they would now start joking about it, as it's really not anything new on here for people to say their relationship is awful.
I agree. I personally don’t think they read here because I feel like if they did there would be lots more passive aggressive tweets and stuff if they did.

notacrimetolove
Learner
Learner

Post by notacrimetolove »

Yeah exercise isn't just to lose weight. Everyone's told to exercise whether they're thin or not. Even kids are told to keep fit. There's plenty she could do if she doesn't want to lose weight.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

She knows damn well that if you focus on weights and stuff you're just gonna gain muscle weight not lose weight. She just wanted to make up an excuse for why she doesn't work out because she's incapable of just saying she's lazy. I get it, I hate working out and don't do it enough and it's mainly because I'm lazy but since Zoe can never say anything negative about herself unless her yes men are around to tell her that she's actually amazing she just came up with the BS "i don't wanna lose weight" excuse

dustfairy
Debater
Debater

Post by dustfairy »

I know this is old news but omg it is actually disgusting how much they eat in bed. And like full meals like fucking nandos? Disgusting.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

B3733 wrote:
Skyr wrote:
I agree. I personally don’t think they read here because I feel like if they did there would be lots more passive aggressive tweets and stuff if they did.
I don't think their egos would allow them honestly.

Absolute crap saying that losing weight is what holds her back. So do weights? Let the trainer make sure you add muscle and tone and don't lose if that's your concern. Not everybody has somebody at the ready in their own home gym so make use of it! If I'm remembering right, she did recall he told her that she wouldn't either, but she said she still "couldn't say she'd be in multiple times a week or can't say I never will again".. no commitments! .. because basically we want to veg on the couch....

Why does SC coming to do hair have to be a family affair? BTW surprised Poppy hasn't gone brunette yet. What's taking that so long?

lilnori
Learner
Learner

Post by lilnori »

Whether they read here or not, I have no idea, but both of them are clearly making efforts. Zoe seems to be going out a LITTLE bit more, tried to have some interest in working out. Meanwhile, Alfie seems like much less of an asshole with her. He used to be so cold and distant, but these days he keeps mentioning wanting to do festive and christmasy things. She asks if they can put on a Christmas movie and he seems even a little excited. Idk. It looks like they are both trying to be a little nicer and understanding to each other, and to share their love for certain things. I hope for them that it'll last.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

lilnori wrote:Whether they read here or not, I have no idea, but both of them are clearly making efforts. Zoe seems to be going out a LITTLE bit more, tried to have some interest in working out. Meanwhile, Alfie seems like much less of an asshole with her. He used to be so cold and distant, but these days he keeps mentioning wanting to do festive and christmasy things. She asks if they can put on a Christmas movie and he seems even a little excited. Idk. It looks like they are both trying to be a little nicer and understanding to each other, and to share their love for certain things. I hope for them that it'll last.
I also think that not vlogging everyday helped a lot!

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

I think their agent or publicist or something reads here. They’re too egotistical to do it themselves
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Blubs
Debater
Debater

Post by Blubs »

"I can't tell whats a period cramp or a pulled muscle"

Why does she think muscle soreness is a pulled muscle?! She uses the strongest term for things. Maybe that shows she really does have headaches and calls them migraines.

I really hope she isn't doing it just to "get a bum". Her body is screaming at her for her to be healthier and stronger.

B3733
Talker
Talker

Post by B3733 »

Blubs wrote:"I can't tell whats a period cramp or a pulled muscle"

Why does she think muscle soreness is a pulled muscle?! She uses the strongest term for things. Maybe that shows she really does have headaches and calls them migraines.

I really hope she isn't doing it just to "get a bum". Her body is screaming at her for her to be healthier and stronger.
So true. It’s so obvious how much she would benefit from working out. And since she had a personal trainer and gym basically in her own home, she should take advantage of it.

Also, completely agree about her making ever injury or cold turn into so much more. She didn’t pull a muscle, she is just sore because she never works out. Same thing with the flu and the migraines. I don’t see what the point is in dramatasizing every single pain she has. It’s so annoying and obvious that she’s not actually suffering from anything she ever claims to.

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

I'm pretty sure they have people hired just to read here and do damage control.

her over exaggerating everything remind me so much of attenton seeking kids. I have the flu = I got a cold, I have a migrane = I have a headache cuz I haven't drink water in 3 years, I pulled a muscle = I actually worked out after years of not doing so.
english is not my first language

Disabled Diva
Learner
Learner

Post by Disabled Diva »

Seems like she was paid to sneakily advertise Zoflora. Who keeps bottles of it perched beside their laptops with the label conveniently facing the camera?

Mark looked like he was making sure to keep it in shot as she opened Christmas cards.

Also, she is a dangerous driver. She spends more time singing, closing her eyes and looking at Mark than she does keeping an eye on the road.

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

Disabled Diva wrote:Seems like she was paid to sneakily advertise Zoflora. Who keeps bottles of it perched beside their laptops with the label conveniently facing the camera?

Mark looked like he was making sure to keep it in shot as she opened Christmas cards.
just came here to post this, it's so obviously placed and not even just one bottle but two. mark was def trying to keep them in the frame the whole time because she off center too.

i wonder how much they payed her to do it, such a weird ad too. i'm sure she's approached by beauty companies all the time for sponsorships but she goes with... zoflora?

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

As she was going through her post at the time of the weird zoflora placement, I just assumed that she’d ordered some in the post and unpackaged it before the Christmas cards and the masks but just didn’t show it as it’s a bit boring.

Surely if Gleam got an ad for Zoflora going they’d not bother with Zoe who never cleans and give it to someone like Louise Pentland or Mrs Hinch who actually clean.

I work in PR & marketing and sometimes do influenced outreach as a part of my role. Never have I heard of “product placement” in vlogs as a form of influenced marketing. I think you guys are reaching with that one.
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

If she starts promoting Zoflora, I swear to god, I am DONE. It's bad enough that Mrs Hinch has caused every shop in the UK to sell out of the stuff, we don't need another cash cow promoting the shit out of it! Some of us ha been using Zoflora for years before these dicks came along.

emilynxlan
Learner
Learner

Post by emilynxlan »

SuggthePug wrote:Peeps, it's nearly time for a new thread. Any name suggestions?
Zorfella - Subtly advertising terrible relationships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

She’s a shit driver. I don’t know how she still has a licence when she can’t keep her eyes on the fucking road. It’s literally the first thing you learn.

Reckless driving is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. It’s a miracle she hasn’t had an accident and caused someone else a injury.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

Obsessedella - obsessing over 280390 things a day

(I’m seriously so over how often she uses that word)
I have to return some videotapes.

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

StayPuft-ella?

Return to “Zoella”