Borella: 280390 Deyes Off part 74

jezzie05
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Borella: 280390 Deyes Off part 74

Post by jezzie05 »

Didn’t she say in a vlog she was meeting with a production team to make the vlogmas intro?

Caddy01
Talker
Talker

Post by Caddy01 »

Do Zoe and Alfie really expect us to believe nothing is going on in their relationship when Zoe doesn't go on holiday with him?! She's barely uploaded or instagrammed or anything for months, we can see her picking pumpkins with holly. Realistically she can't be that busy.

I think she will do vlognas because she probably makes enough money from that to get her through the rest of the year without any content!

supremeb1tch
Learner
Learner

Post by supremeb1tch »

Maybe they haven’t split up but something definitely isn’t right, she hasn’t posted in ages and her not going on the family holiday just screams something is wrong

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She never posts though, we’ve said it this whole year.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

She's on course for 11 million subscribers by the end of month ! :D :D :D :D :D :D

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

fatdan113 wrote:She's on course for 11 million subscribers by the end of month ! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hasn't she been at 11 million for a year or so??
GUUUUURL start looking for a job!
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

fatdan113 wrote:She's on course for 11 million subscribers by the end of month ! :D :D :D :D :D :D

MissNattally
Stalker
Stalker

Post by MissNattally »

She's at 12 million now but shes losing a lot of subs
moonlightpixie wrote:
Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

im sorry for double posts but this site still isn't fixed and gives me 500 internal error. so sorry!

birkinbabe
Debater
Debater

Post by birkinbabe »

Okay I already posted this once but it said there was an error and when I checked it wasn't there.

I was saying that I was looking at her channels and noticed she hasn't uploaded on her main channel in 3 months and hasn't uploaded on her vlog channel in 3 weeks. She was at least uploading weekly vlogs every week for awhile, but it's like after the book dropped she stopped.

I mean obviously she was probably trying to keep people interested in the book, but it is a bit weird. You'd think especially with the book not doing well and her losing subs that she'd be trying to create content?

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

Some of the tips in her book are so obvious

“Put fresh sheets on the guests bed and make it cosy”

Thanks Zoe I was going to put a dust sheet on the floor, make them shit in the garden and spray paint offensive words on the ceiling!

Like that’s not even stealing from Pinterest which is quite a fun site. That’s stealing from Baby’s first sleepover

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

Her next book will be tips for existing. Remember to breathe all day, every day, to stay alive and fresh!

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

birkinbabe wrote:Okay I already posted this once but it said there was an error and when I checked it wasn't there.

I was saying that I was looking at her channels and noticed she hasn't uploaded on her main channel in 3 months and hasn't uploaded on her vlog channel in 3 weeks. She was at least uploading weekly vlogs every week for awhile, but it's like after the book dropped she stopped.

I mean obviously she was probably trying to keep people interested in the book, but it is a bit weird. You'd think especially with the book not doing well and her losing subs that she'd be trying to create content?

I think she has come to the conclusion, that no one actually cares about her on You tube - so why put the effort in ?.
Before when she disappeared off You tube because of the ghost writing - for example. Zoe still knew she was relevant and could slither her way back in without much effort. Now though she maybe could revive her channel but let's be honest, it would take an extreme effort and Lot's of hard work. But we all know she doesn't like to work hard for things ! :roll: .

dampdruid
Learner
Learner

Post by dampdruid »

GothMoth wrote:Her next book will be tips for existing. Remember to breathe all day, every day, to stay alive and fresh!
how about a dog training book

Ilovedogsxoxox
Learner
Learner

Post by Ilovedogsxoxox »

Does anyone know what that ring is she wears round her neck

Post by Guest »

At first I thought she stopped posting because something was up with Alfie but honestly it might just be that she doesn't know how to do anything without the deyes.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

civilfray wrote:
GothMoth wrote:Her next book will be tips for existing. Remember to breathe all day, every day, to stay alive and fresh!
how about a dog training book
Remember to bring your dog to work, even it has ringworm. Talk to it in an irritating kids tv presenter voice. Be sure to make it sit on your desk. If your manager says anything, call them a hater. Dress it up in really obnoxious outfits. If the dog gets a look in it’s eyes that suggests it is trying to blink for help in morse code you’re doing it right!!

Also be sure to forget about your other pets. You can’t love your dog unless you ignore your other animals!

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

birkinbabe wrote:Okay I already posted this once but it said there was an error and when I checked it wasn't there.

It has always been a pattern with Zoe that, when she has something to promote, she vlogs more regularly and then stops once the product is out :tu:

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

I don’t mean to body shame
Because some girls are fuller and some girls are naturally thin and that’s just their bodies
But even though zoe has a naturally thin body I feel like she is looking so frail lately..
idk if something is stressing her out
Or what.. but she looks really unhealthy

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bored_now
Learner
Learner

Post by Bored_now »

Good god she looks rough