Thank you.

I love to nap
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Borella: 280390 Deyes Off part 74

Post by I love to nap »

That's how sad this thread has become, people going off at each other over grammar :(

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I know we’re supposed to stay on topic but I genuinely want to know the answer. I was taught it would be “and me” and I’m so confused haha.

Post by Guest »

[youtube][/youtube]

ladymacbeth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ladymacbeth »

MineDressFearless wrote:[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>XxMDYKGbb08</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
hi, long time lurker! also a late take but just catching up on zoe things and that book is offensive (how to make mashed potatoes lmao) yikes

Caddy01
Talker
Talker

Post by Caddy01 »

It's creative like my mum and I because you are the subject of the sentence, when you are the subject it's "and I"

I really don't understand what she's doing posting a vlog that's at least a month old? Does she think we won't notice? We just released a book, I don't understand why she would post this afterwards

albystrom
Learner
Learner

Post by albystrom »

Cordially Un-Invited? idk lol
Sorry, English is my first language.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

It's 'me'. If you were to remove 'my mum' from the sentence you'd have creative like ME, not 'creative like I'.

I'm so confused with the office situation. I never see Alfie there, and when he is they say he's "in meetings", wtf is he doing??
I thought it would be more interesting to see her in the office, and it is a lot better than just seeing her at home slobbing about, but.....idk....Still not interesting enough.

Not keen on this Angela Oles. All she does is sit in a dark room complaining about various other youtubers, and goes on tangents how she makes better content than them (shrug).
Don't stan so close to me

compte-a-jeter
Learner
Learner

Post by compte-a-jeter »

I propose Cordiella: 280390 Creative Tips
Or something like that, idk what to say about the tips
I thought maybe “280390 tips you’d never think of” but that was too long hehe

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Her vlogs in the office are embarrassing, she’s trying to make herself sound busy and important and then plays around like a child.

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

LaurieLaurie wrote:Her vlogs in the office are embarrassing, she’s trying to make herself sound busy and important and then plays around like a child.
Yes, she's ridiculous. I get that A to Z is supposed to be a cool, good vibes, modern office, but her attitude and behaviour is just so immature. I also feel like they don't respect her as a boss. And I said before, but those meetings only shows how the creativity doesn't come from her. She just goes along with the team's opinion. She doesn't create things. Things are created for her, it is quite different.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

I don't think she looks ill, she just looks terrible because her poor lifestyle choices are taking a toll on her.

slothella22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by slothella22 »

Does anyone else find it really uncomfortable the way Zoe treats Holly? She was so nasty to her about her mums rock cakes in a previous vlog. Then once again Zoe brought it up in her most recent vlog, getting really in Holly's face about it and pointing at her which is so rude. I know Holly laughed it off but she seemed so uncomfortable. Zoe is so undermining and a big bully.

UsernameGoesHere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UsernameGoesHere »

compte-a-jeter wrote:I propose Cordiella: 280390 Creative Tips
Or something like that, idk what to say about the tips
I thought maybe “280390 tips you’d never think of” but that was too long hehe

Cordiella: 280390 Useless Tips

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

I really don’t think everyone loves nala as much as she does, stop taking your fucking dog into a professional environment every day you leave your lonely mansion.

(Its definitely ‘and me’ not ‘and I’. Lol)

Aurelyia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aurelyia »

slothella22 wrote:Does anyone else find it really uncomfortable the way Zoe treats Holly? She was so nasty to her about her mums rock cakes in a previous vlog. Then once again Zoe brought it up in her most recent vlog, getting really in Holly's face about it and pointing at her which is so rude. I know Holly laughed it off but she seemed so uncomfortable. Zoe is so undermining and a big bully.
I noticed that too! When she came up behind her when Holly was on her laptop singing just seemed so awkward. Made me realize what a nightmare working in that office would be like. I feel like I’d never be able to relax when Zoe’s around because you never know when something you do might end up on her vlog for thousands to see. Just seems so unpleasant.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Does anyone else find it really uncomfortable the way Zoe treats Holly? She was so nasty to her about her mums rock cakes in a previous vlog. Then once again Zoe brought it up in her most recent vlog, getting really in Holly's face about it and pointing at her which is so rude. I know Holly laughed it off but she seemed so uncomfortable. Zoe is so undermining and a big bully.
I felt bad for her at that point. If my mum went to the trouble of making some cakes for my office and then some annoying bitch kept going on about how bad they were, it'd be sad.
How was she to know they'd take it that seriously??
I thought she went overboard with that right in her face
Don't stan so close to me

IWFITTB15
Learner
Learner

Post by IWFITTB15 »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:
I felt bad for her at that point. If my mum went to the trouble of making some cakes for my office and then some annoying bitch kept going on about how bad they were, it'd be sad.
How was she to know they'd take it that seriously??
I thought she went overboard with that right in her face
I’ve mentioned this before, but I’d LOVE if someone to made a super-cut video of Zoe bullying Tanya, Holly, Poppy etc.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

Cordiella - 280390 Idea's Stolen From Pintrest

supremeb1tch
Learner
Learner