Boobella - 280390 Cup Sizes Too Big [Part 69]

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Boobella - 280390 Cup Sizes Too Big [Part 69]

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

I bet the reason she’s speaking in a lower voice is because of all the comments saying she’s a woman-child and needs to grow the fuck up.

I don’t think she reads here, but her people definitely do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cornymouth
Learner
Learner

Post by Cornymouth »

Yes I think she is buying all the Tony Moly stuff to basically copy their banana scents or some of their other stuff.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She seemed like she was on some heavy cold medication or something in that video.

Alfie also looked rough af when he made an appearance.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Apple In My Pie wrote:Hi! Sorry to jump in on this conversation - I'm new but have been lurking for a few days. As I've been reading and Twittering I have a question: Does anyone know how long Zoe has had a social media manager for?

I used to watch Zoe a bit for schoolwork (2015ish - had to study how Zoe had become her brand, v interesting :) ) but have moved on to Dan and Phil, but haven't ghosted Zoe so she still shows up on my Twitter timeline. Me and a friend were discussing how... soulless her captions seemed recently and the fact that her twitter is almost entirely just re-posts from Instagram and there's no... engagement there from her and her fans. I said straight away that she must have a social media manager but almost immediately got told by a minion that Zoe didn't have a social media manager, that she had been taking a social media break due to anxiety, had deleted twitter from her phone possibly due to abusive messages etc etc and more guff. :roll:

Of course that's what Zoe has been spoon feeding her minions, it's obvious to anyone with half an eye that her captions aren't her own any more and that she's become a lot more... robotic. But is this a recent thing for her - and is the twitter thing true? I can see there being truth in it, tbh - she's more brand than human!

I googled around a bit to see if I could shed some light but fell down the Guru Gossip Boobella hole :)
She did take a "Social media break" after Christmas 2017 then came back in January

She hired a social media officer in March for the new office/company "A to Z Creatives"

Since then she really has changed the way she captions things so it could be her social media manager writing her captions as we know our girl lovvvveeeesss a ghostwriter lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

mariaalexmm
Learner
Learner

Post by mariaalexmm »

Cornymouth wrote:Yes I think she is buying all the Tony Moly stuff to basically copy their banana scents or some of their other stuff.
Yeah.. I can see this happening for those reasons .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Zoella”