HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Yelhsas wrote:well done guys :tu: :tu: :tu: Image
Kind of surprised that Alfie didn’t pick these shorts for Zoe’s outfit. Lmao Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

According to instagram they're actually going out tonight to celebrate her birthday! I'm surprised lol.

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

Jasmine S wrote:According to instagram they're actually going out tonight to celebrate her birthday! I'm surprised lol.
We all know that a “big birthday night out” will still result in Zoe coming home early

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

I'm shocked but also not at the "I wish that was me" comment by Alfie.

The minions/ tween dreamers are convinced a proposal is coming any time now, but anyone with any insight knows that the relationship is just waiting to crumble.

You can tell he wants out so bad. He's all but physically cheated on her, and while I think he's terrified at what would happen in the fallout were they to break up, he's even more terrified of something like marriage.

She has to know it's a disaster too, and I wonder if she's only holding on because she thinks she's not going to find anything else/ running out of time for kids.... what a shitfest.

I can't believe a few years back I was watching them here and there, but avoided it because I was jealous of their lifestyle and how easy money and necessities came to them while I was struggling to get money to even live daily life. Now I'm just baffled at how much they take for granted what they don't even deserve.

TheWonderWoman
Learner
Learner

Post by TheWonderWoman »

Offtopic: Can someone tell me how to upload photos into a post? It keeps coming up with a little weird icon instead of the image

TheWonderWoman
Learner
Learner

Post by TheWonderWoman »

Alfie looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there... his eyes look like they're literally screaming for help :rofl:

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work Part

Post by cuzisayso »

She had her big birthday "party"
At the restaurant from Sex and the city
where Carrie and mr.Big had their wedding rehearsal dinner
But no proposal
..... ouch
For a girl who is all about instagramable places.. that would've been a perfect spotImage

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

TheWonderWoman wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/jorJuMx.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>jorJuMx</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Alfie looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there... his eyes look like they're literally screaming for help :rofl:
This is officially the creepiest smile I’ve ever seen in my life :o genuinely freaked out rn.
I have to return some videotapes.

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

They’re back in bed by 11pm. Wild night.

Also, I don’t know how to post images, but in Alfie’s latest story, he writes “SITC” :roll: I want to slap him. He doesn’t even know the proper name of the show but wants to act so ~coolsavagesick~
I have to return some videotapes.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

cuzisayso wrote:She had her big birthday "party"
At the restaurant from Sex and the city
where Carrie and mr.Big had their wedding rehearsal dinner
But no proposal
..... ouch
For a girl who is all about instagramable places.. that would've been a perfect spotImage

WHY is she so obsessed with SATC that this whole trip is going to locations featured in it... To me, if that's all you get up to, when your life is nothing like this fictional world, it's just plain embarrassing to have this much of your trip centered around it.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

So Bossella started another company. She now has "Percy's Pages" registered. It says the nature of the company is Book Publishing - which seems interesting given she has a publisher, that she had no trouble bragging about in her announcement video. It seems like a front to avoid taxation on the revenue from the upcoming book, if she has all the revenue streams separate she might not get hit as hard or there are breaks for different company "types".

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11277270

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

cuzisayso wrote:I know this is a zoella thread
But omg who is gonna be a friend and tell poppy she is looking like a damn fool with those glasses?!
Those are not made for her face shape
ImageImage

As I scrolled by, I genuinely thought this was Joan Rivers

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

Alfie can't even post a picture of them on IG for her birthday, (he probably wishes he could post the picture Joe found of his lookalike)
-english is not my first language-

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Don't know if anybody has mentioned this here yet but in Zoe's newest vlog where she shows the outfit Alfie gave her, he comes up behind her and looks like he tries to grab her butt. He then moves his arms around her waist and she tells him to 'stop' because he is trying to show the waist or belt on the trousers or something, she goes to say something else and it cuts, where she has edited something out. Looked like they had a bit of a tiff there!

Also - she said that after her therapist came for the two days, her and Alfie didn't talk that evening because they had talked all day. Was this a slip up? Does this mean the therapist was actually there for couple therapy? Since the 'they had talked all day' sounded like it was talking about her and Alfie?

SilverBirch
Talker
Talker

Post by SilverBirch »

(This may have been posted already (I've skipped a couple of threads) but...)

A movie trailer popped up for me last night.

It was for a horror movie.

Called 'Truth or Dare'.

And in this movie, people get possessed or something.

And when shiz is about to go down... they smile.

(I won't link the trailer just because it is horror and some people (like me) might be sensitive to horror and find some clips disturbing)

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

SilverBirch wrote:(This may have been posted already (I've skipped a couple of threads) but...)

A movie trailer popped up for me last night.

It was for a horror movie.

Called 'Truth or Dare'.

And in this movie, people get possessed or something.

And when shiz is about to go down... they smile.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://jovemnerd.com.br/wp-content/upl ... -filme.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>jovemnerd</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>.</span><span>br</span><span>/</span><span>wp</span><span>-</span><span>content</span><span>/</span><span>uploads</span><span>/</span><span>2018</span><span>/</span><span>01</span><span>/</span><span>truth</span><span>-</span><span>or</span><span>-</span><span>dare</span><span>-</span><span>filme</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYR_dY_X4AA33jD.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DYR</span><span>_</span><span>dY</span><span>_</span><span>X4AA33jD</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3 ... resize=768:*[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>hips</span><span>.</span><span>hearstapps</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>hmg</span><span>-</span><span>prod</span><span>.</span><span>s3</span><span>.</span><span>amazonaws</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>lucy</span><span>-</span><span>2</span><span>-</span><span>copy</span><span>-</span><span>1515176365</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>?</span><span>crop</span><span>=</span><span>0</span><span>.</span><span>755xw</span><span>:</span><span>1</span><span>.</span><span>00xh</span><span>;</span><span>0</span><span>.</span><span>101xw</span><span>,</span><span>0</span><span>&</span><span>resize</span><span>=</span><span>768</span><span>:*[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

(I won't link the trailer just because it is horror and some people (like me) might be sensitive to horror and find some clips disturbing)
are you in the wrong thread or are you saying that they look like how zoe smiles? zoe smiles creepily but those are next level :? i cant see any similarities tbh... i dont think anyone will still watch her if she has their smiles :rofl:

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work Part

Post by sonnenschein »

^ seems accurate enough to me Image
ImageImage

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

sonnenschein wrote:^ seems accurate enough to me
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 446fb2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 1ae4c6.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180329</span><span>/</span><span>36a9ad66fdd717f75345a54b49446fb2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180329</span><span>/</span><span>b68a321953f60d4fc93fe4632d1ae4c6</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Oh god I forgot her stupid bitchy, passive aggressive instagrams after the calvin klein drama. She's a cow.

triptocaine
Debater
Debater

Post by triptocaine »

HearMeRoar wrote:Don't know if anybody has mentioned this here yet but in Zoe's newest vlog where she shows the outfit Alfie gave her, he comes up behind her and looks like he tries to grab her butt. He then moves his arms around her waist and she tells him to 'stop' because he is trying to show the waist or belt on the trousers or something, she goes to say something else and it cuts, where she has edited something out. Looked like they had a bit of a tiff there!
If we're talking about the same "scene" in her vlog but I think he wanted to "show her thongc but as a joke?
Sorry for my bad english

Return to “Zoella”