Asosella - 280390 seconds of Asda Smartprice sex part 66

Jasmine S

Re: Asosella - 280390 seconds of Asda Smartprice sex part 66

Post by Jasmine S »

Cheeseandpickles wrote:I don't think she'll stop being a hermit simply because of this office how often you think she'll just skype into meetings from her home office.

I don't think Alfie is looking to move on from Zoe. I think they're suited to one another. Even if it's weird they're young and acting like they're in their 80s.
I genuinely don’t care if Zoe never leaves her house again. But her employees deserve better so I’m glad they have a new space.

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

Jasmine S wrote:
Cheeseandpickles wrote:I don't think she'll stop being a hermit simply because of this office how often you think she'll just skype into meetings from her home office.

I don't think Alfie is looking to move on from Zoe. I think they're suited to one another. Even if it's weird they're young and acting like they're in their 80s.
I genuinely don’t care if Zoe never leaves her house again. But her employees deserve better so I’m glad they have a new space.
Yes. They best have a backup plan because when this ship goes down Zoe & Alfie are going to blame it on everyone but themselves.

Kiem
Debater
Debater

Post by Kiem »

Ree123 wrote:
NitrousOxide wrote:The problem isn't lack of meat. Dogs can be vegetarian and healthy, and like someone above said, standard dried food has meat in it and is junk.
No. Dogs need meat. Please feed your dogs properly. They cannot live healthily on a vegetarian diet. This is basic animal care guys. Eat whatever you want but don’t subject your dogs/cats to your vegetarian lifestyle when it is not healthy for them.
I agree, I'm vegetarian and so is my partner and we've cats and dogs - according to our research neither cats nor dogs thrive on vegetarian diets so we feed accordingly.
Of course there are animals that can be raised as vegetarians and be healthy but dogs and cats are not part of that list so be a responsible owner and do the research before you impose your own diet onto a being that couldn't possibly be healthy eating that way.

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

Gail is 100%improvement on that gummy gimp. (I actually think Gail looks pretty here :D )

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

The Vegan Zombie's dog has been vegan for like seven years and eats V Dog dog food.

Either way, Zoe, and Alfie could afford the very best food and care for Nala and if they refuse to walk her they can always just pay someone.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Gail's character always got on my nerves... makes sense.

That glamour photoshoot made her look like she suffers with an eating disorder. The makeup makes her look sickly pale, and just isn't flattering on her at all. What a terrible, terrible, photoshoot.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Can the dog food talk please stop? I swear to god every single Zoe thread ends up derailing into dog care discussion :roll:

On topic: I can't believe anyone thought that styling was a good idea. She looks like a sci-fi movie reject and the clothes don't even fit her.

Also this quote stuck out to me cause Zoe doesn't attend shit:
Speaking to the magazine the vlogger, who has an estimated £2.5million net worth, revealed she regularly attends therapy sessions and takes 'digital detoxes' as she lifted the lid on life in the public eye.
Skyping with your so-called therapist is not the same as attending therapy sessions, except when you want to present it that way for PR reasons. Also, Zoe, stop pretending your 'detoxes' are anything other than a way to shield yourself from criticism. This is all getting old real fast.

LoopyJuice
Learner
Learner

Post by LoopyJuice »

New thread here everyone viewtopic.php?f=141&t=33457

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

lilac princess14 wrote:From the Glamour article:
In fact, her life looks pretty perfect all things considered, but it isn't - Zoella suffers from anxiety disorder, a long-term mental health condition, which causes the person to feel anxious about wide-ranging issues, small and large. We know this because she was brave enough to tell the world on YouTube, filming herself mid-panic attack, in tears, breathless and riddled with self-doubt.
When exactly did that happen? Did I miss out? I just remember her "too much" vlog once - which she put on private years ago. Which situation are they talking about?

This was pre-Alfie I believe, before she was even remotely famous and still dating Wilf.

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

Who.... is that... on the cover??? I feel almost ill, it made my stomach turn because everything about the face is so wrong and alien. Her face doesn’t look like that. Even if you cover the OTT eyes and look at it it just isn’t her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

Yep, so accustomed

dthomson2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dthomson2 »

Oh my god that cover of glamour is the WORST I have ever seen her look. How did that ever get okayed?

halials94
Learner
Learner

Post by halials94 »

Unpopular opinion: I actually like the cover! Yeah she looks photoshopped, specially her jaw/nose, but I like the straight front pose and love the high fashion runway kind of make up! Quite different to anything she's done really, and way better than seeing her with her usual horrible side parting and cakey makeup (at least in my opinion).

About the office... am I the only one that has the feeling that the design/decoration is very Alfie? A lot of wood, very vintage looking and bright colours that I wouldn't imagine Zoe choosing (orange/green). It reminds me of his old office (you know, the spare house they own, not the Brighton white "loft" LOL).
I can't wait to see through Alfie's daily vlogs how she NEVER goes to the office. Seriously this girl is too lazy to even do her hair in a daily basis, she won't be able to "commute" to her new working space.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

ImageImageImageImageImage️New thread here everyone viewtopic.php?f=141&t=33457[emoji615]️[ ... emoji615]️

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Return to “Zoella”