Bitterella - 280390 hurdles to a bump and a ring part 65

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bitterella - 280390 hurdles to a bump and a ring part 65

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

coffelatte wrote:Wait so she does drink and pretended not to? Aww the special snowflake is not that special anymore.
I mean, that whole scene (if you can call it that) was strange. Really seemed to me that she almost let it slip that she does drink from time to time.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that... She honestly strikes me as someone who does like one or two cocktails every now and then, but isn’t much of a drinker in general. I wish she’d just own it if that is the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

I know it's been said before but she wears FAR too much make-up for her every day look. Not only did she slather on Tarte Shape Tape concealer, which is already thick and full coverage, but she then used a Collection concealer over the top! No wonder her skin is so awful.

lilnori
Learner
Learner

Post by lilnori »

Jesus christ, yet another post just to say how boring her Amsterdam vlog was. Feels like my boyfriend & I have more fun when we go grocery shopping than they have in a few days on a trip abroad. She is TOTALLY trying to be a new person, as new person = new brand, and it's painful to watch. Still holding up my theory that they have couples therapy. But fuck, they need to start looking for another therapist because their relationship is empty. I know they don't have to show every aspect, but I'd have much more respect for a couple that seems to have a little depth. It looks like they never fight, but only because they don't even communicate enough to come to the point of fighting. It's like Zoe's an overwhelmed mom and Alfie is her rebellious teenage son. But hey, if incest's their thing!

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

I feel like her and gummy are definitely trolling in his latest insta story. Also think they may have smuggled something back on the plane.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Cherry7
Learner
Learner

Post by Cherry7 »

Have they never heard of winter coats and a scarf!?!?

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

It was infuriating to listen to Alfie just straight up talk over her while she's vlogging with his fucking caveman voice. Constantly!

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
coffelatte wrote:Wait so she does drink and pretended not to? Aww the special snowflake is not that special anymore.
I mean, that whole scene (if you can call it that) was strange. Really seemed to me that she almost let it slip that she does drink from time to time.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that... She honestly strikes me as someone who does like one or two cocktails every now and then, but isn’t much of a drinker in general. I wish she’d just own it if that is the case.

Nothing wrong is she likes to drink but she made a lot of "I don't drink, everyone is drinking except me because I don't drink" so yeah, more lies to fit her kids viewers I guess
-english is not my first language-

shite+++
Debater
Debater

Post by shite+++ »

Tbf and I do not have a clue when but I'm like 90% sure she has drank in a vlog before and I'm not talking ages ago. But every time she does mention drinking when Alfie is around he's the one shouting noooo you don't drink

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

Cherry7 wrote:Have they never heard of winter coats and a scarf!?!?
I wonder that about most youtubers. Especially the Uk ones. It must be really cold there but most of them never wear proper wintercoats. The warmest thing they wear are denim jackets with fur lining...

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

In the last vlog she was wearing a oversized coat in her car. - I will never get that logic.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

lip wrote:In the last vlog she was wearing a oversized coat in her car. - I will never get that logic.
Move to Canada, you'll see that wearing a hat and gloves in the car in the middle of the winter is also necessary.

No1aaronburrfan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by No1aaronburrfan »

That hotel room is beautiful isn’t it? €800 a night though which is absolutely obscene.

Why is she so shit at makeup? She hasn’t improved one iota since starting YouTube in 09

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

Sarahb88 wrote:
lip wrote:In the last vlog she was wearing a oversized coat in her car. - I will never get that logic.
Move to Canada, you'll see that wearing a hat and gloves in the car in the middle of the winter is also necessary.
It definitely isn't required on the south coast of England.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

coffelatte wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:

Nothing wrong is she likes to drink but she made a lot of "I don't drink, everyone is drinking except me because I don't drink" so yeah, more lies to fit her kids viewers I guess
I’m not judging if she does drink. I’m with you on the lying thing if she does in fact enjoy the occasional alcoholic beverage.

If you do drink, maybe just don’t deny it, ya know? Nothing wrong with an adult wanting a vodka and cranberry or a glass of wine.

Pastey
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Pastey »

smudger wrote:
Sarahb88 wrote:
It definitely isn't required on the south coast of England.
im in Canada and don’t even bother with a coat if it’s warmer than -20 and only wear closed toe shoes if there’s snow. Flip flops all year long here. I doubt it gets much colder than -10 where she is. That’s a warm day!

Hoella206969
Talker
Talker

Post by Hoella206969 »

do you reckon either of them got high while in amsterdam? Maybe alfie but im not sure about zoe? but then again who knows what shes like off camera

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Hoella206969 wrote:do you reckon either of them got high while in amsterdam? Maybe alfie but im not sure about zoe? but then again who knows what shes like off camera
How dare you assume Alfie has done drugs he makes it VERY clear he isn't into all that stuff (and by very clear I mean he constantly brings up the fact he has never and would never even though no one fucking asked) :rofl: x

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Seeing that everyone is at fashion week and BAFTA awards it made me wonder doe Zoe get invited to these things? Obviously she wouldn't go, but it made me wonder why she would give up these great opportunity.

silverlining
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silverlining »

I wonder how long this new office hype will last. She’s already planning to ‘work’ from home again...‘some days’ (we all know this will soon turn into ‘every day’ and she’ll return to her sloth life on the sofa)

I wish she would stop pretending she works hard, it’s embarrassing to watch. Everything lately is so overly forced and staged! Does she not realise that it’s making people believe even more that she does absolutely NOTHING!?!? Good grief.

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

OMG he must have a slight mental retardation, he is SO stupid. I couldn't stand living with him he'd drive me nuts.

Of course she watched SATC on the flight. :roll:

Image Did they really need to buy that huge box of 4 big donuts after such lunch/brunch? that plus all the chocolate + speculoos biscuits + dutch waffers and jar of sweets in the room. Oh and deliveroo AND room service on the bed both nights. :? Their food obsession is seriously creepy. They must throw away so much.
Do they bother putting away the boxes before they fuck in that crumbly bed in that pizza scented room?

Image He doesn't bring any proper clothes in his big 50cm suitcase, still has to fit his toiletries in hers.

Image About them not checking the fucking weather. She had to buy gloves AND a bobble hat (in a different shop/2nd day! iirc). Still no real winter shoes or coats in sight (all that money and white converse, really?) She took TWO soaking baths there :roll:
Then in his vlog he shows her wooly hat drawer at home full to the brim.

Image He didn't buy her a V-day card, of course was excited like a little girl to show the one she bought him (I'm bananas for you) well he ain't, that's fosho. As he's rushing to leave the hotel never waiting for her she still butters him up "I like your style today" - no reply. And of course she booked the trip. At the end he says he liked the trip better than he expected. Nice. And what he liked the most about their trip was that it wasn't work related and they didn't work. Nice again. "Thanks for booking it" he says awkwardly as he gives her a side hug for the camera.
He is SO over her.

Image Time to put the luggage in the car booth, all the Dave's cottage power tools are still in there.

Image They're more excited to see Narlaaaaa, Amanda & Nick, Poppy & Sean than they've been all weekend in Amsterdam. Dude you were all together like 2 days ago!? Bunch of weirdos. (No one gave a shit about his tattoo lol).

Return to “Zoella”