ZoellaDeVille - 280390 days of desperation part 64

magucken
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ZoellaDeVille - 280390 days of desperation part 64

Post by magucken »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:I swear the girl wears sunglasses inside because she thinks she’s going to get noticed. I’ve mentioned it here before. It’s like her “disguise.” Lol

Next she’ll be wearing one of the goblin masks to go buy her Camembert.
Anyone remember that quote from Larry David in the Curb Your Enthusiasm special?

"You know who wears sunglasses inside? Blind people and assholes."
This used to be a lot more fun

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

idk2 wrote:
silverdun wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:The user Silverdun mentioned she is an insider and knows how Zoe works and that Zoe gets paid to mention ridiculous stuff just like old shows and movies. Don't know if it's true cause silverdun disappeared at the end of December when people called her out.
Firstly, I never said I was an insider :roll: I said I had a friend who's relative worked for Zoe. Big difference. Secondly, yes she does get paid to mention ridiculous old stuff, for reasons I'm not about to explain here (altho some have figured it out)

I didn't disappear cus 'people called me out'. ha! I had one person doubt me, and then a bunch of people thanked that person. You think I'm gonna hang around and be called a liar? Nope, thx. This is my first time popping back since then, and I see a ton of people commenting about the ads n stuff, how blatent it all is, and I was the one who said about the sheer number.

Anyway, cool you guys are kinda up to speed. I purposely refused to put facts and shit that would have you all spinning, cus I am sworn to secrecy. People working there have to sign a contract. If someone leaves, and stuff starts coming out, they can trace you know. I care more about my friend than you guys nosiness :D I did what I came to do, outed her as a fake, money hungry, and showering all her 'fans' with ads. 16 per video on average.

Anyway back to real life! zoe is old news now. Sinking fast. My work here is done :tu:
I am SO glad I never stayed on that God awful Zoella hype 4 years ago. It fizzled out within a few weeks of watching her but 16 ads on average per video is CRAZY!!! Do they not have to acknowledge these paid ads to subscribers, what are the laws regarding that? Does anyone know?
I think its something like unless theyre given a script/specific things to say they dont have to disclose it as an ad? Not sure just remember someone mentioning this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Yes. There are SO many ways to work around the ad disclosure.
This used to be a lot more fun

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

silverdun wrote: Anyway, cool you guys are kinda up to speed. I purposely refused to put facts and shit that would have you all spinning, cus I am sworn to secrecy.
LMAO!!!

Wokeawake
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Wokeawake »

Hi, long time lurker!

I’ve wondered recently why Zoe has been so ill, spotty, dry, haggered skin, dry hair, tired and lazy with significant weight loss.
Alfie has some of these symptoms too.

I’m kind of beginning to think it’s an addiction issue.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

^ I think the dryness and paleness is just winter lol

The weight loss could be a mental issue. I know when I deal with my issues more than usual, my appetite plummets and I lose a ton of weight in a short amount of time.

I mean if you think Zoe looks like a drug addict then you would 100% think I am one too, but it’s just how I look lmao

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

fatdan113 wrote:She's turning into Poppy again with those horrid sunglasses :P

That is one massive bald spot! :o

rf194
Learner
Learner

Post by rf194 »

Wokeawake wrote:Hi, long time lurker!

I’ve wondered recently why Zoe has been so ill, spotty, dry, haggered skin, dry hair, tired and lazy with significant weight loss.

Zoe doesn't even drink so I would be VERY surprised if she would put any type of drug in her system.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She probably doesn’t sleep despite her front of ‘cosy naps’.

janejanejane
Learner
Learner

Post by janejanejane »

Lamour88 wrote:
silverdun wrote: Anyway, cool you guys are kinda up to speed. I purposely refused to put facts and shit that would have you all spinning, cus I am sworn to secrecy.
LMAO!!!
NOT attacking at all, i really enjoyed your previous posts. Just wondered, if you're sworn to secrecy how can you post things on here? i just want to know more thats all. i'd love to know some real surprises/secrets but wonder if its all really mundane haha

mozza74
Debater
Debater

Post by mozza74 »

rf194 wrote:
Wokeawake wrote:Hi, long time lurker!

Zoe doesn't even drink so I would be VERY surprised if she would put any type of drug in her system.
Well sugar is very addictive and we know how much she loves her DumDums... Too much sugar can mess your skin up big time.

Post by Guest »

sonnenschein wrote:
sockmonkey wrote:Please tell me she didn’t actually think “dulce de leche” was pronounced “dulls de lesh”
That's painful. I can't believe her. As she would say, "oh............... *pause for 5 years*............. MY GOD".
Just like her pronunciation of churros, Bratwurst and Currywurst in the exploring Edinburgh vlog - though of course Zoe herself had pizza. It really does shock me when they go to a market or food festival or anywhere with street food and she opts for pizza every time.
It's because she's incredibly uncultured. She only travels to the same spot in Greece every year and New York is a big deal for her. The day I see Zoe venture anywhere outside of the western hemisphere, I'll be shocked.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Let
The
Hat
GoImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

janejanejane wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
janejanejane wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:
rehoba wrote:I’ve unsubscribed but I might watch any vlogs from the NY trip - though I might change my mind on this if Soppy are there :roll:
Just want to see whether the Zoella travelling to New York is anything like the Zoella who used to fly to Florida for Playlist Live, I loved those vlogs back in the day they were great for a bit of escapism
Oh, no doubt they’ll be there. Get ready. They are 110% freeloaders who wouldn’t miss a trip to save their lives.

Is it just me, or has her “anxiety” gotten worse over the years? I was browsing through some old vlogs the other day where she and Alfie flew to some convention here in the States, and she seemed more than fine. I know things can change and editing has a way of hiding some of the story, but her travel issues seem contrived.

The more time goes on, the more I think she stays in her shell so that others won’t have anything to say about what she’s doing or how she does it. Of course that’s backfired now because she’s basically a hermit holed up on her velvet couch making sketchy business decisions, and people are definitely picking up on that, but yeah...

She needs to put her big girl panties on and come to terms that people are going to have something to say about you no matter what you do. Some people will just not be there for you when you need them. Be there for yourself. Pick yourself up off your blue velvet couch, take a shower, and deal with your own shit yourself. People have lives Zoe, and (surprise!) they don’t revolve around you and your “hurdles.”

The reason why Alfie is dead behind the eyes is that he’s worn out with her BS. Probably why he doesn’t want to commit to marriage or children with the woman. It’s pretty simple to see that.

On another note, what other hurdles did she have last year? The calendar was one, but she referred a few.

yeah, i find their relationship fascinating. they are basically two kids running around. zoe claims she wants a bump and a ring but she is nowhere near ready for this. she needs to start cooking and having a routine or sorts, from what we see in alfies vlogs, she basically sits around the living room barely geting dressed, watching tv series/movies ordering take aways. that is a teenager's behaviour, not a mature adult ready for kids.
alfie on the other hand, i think is a typical(ish) 24 year old. he could travel and party more for sure but he is boring af. he plays the role of zoella's bf for business purposes, he knows it boosts his viewer count and hes not ready to give more to his content. if zoes popularity dramatically fell, he wouldnt be around for much longer i reckon.
Their relationship is that of a teenager’s first love. It has the emotional depth of a puddle. They’re basically playing house, and the only reason it doesn’t directly come off as utterly pathetic is because they’re wealthy and can afford a more leisurely lifestyle.

I agree that Alfie would be out if Zoe’s popularity would take a nosedive. Like someone else mentioned previously, I could easily see him with some young Insta model, like Marcus. Maybe not traveling as much, because that would actually take some planning and his entire family couldn’t always tag along, but yeah.

Zoe would be hard pressed to find someone to fit the bill. She’s too immature for most grown men with real careers, the “hot” has worn off, and she’s a lazy hermit. It doesn’t look so good for her. She’d be better off trying to have a kid with Mark (lols) or just going on with a sperm donor.

she'll be the new breed of child filmstars etc who descend into total chaos in adulthood because she won't have her place. she'll lose her spot as youtube queen (lol, take that with a pinch of salt please) and find herself without froggy and not have a clue where to go.
it'll be a big breakdown, but without all the sex drugs and rock n roll

Elf, pugs and sausage rolls

Dina64
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dina64 »

silverdun wrote:
Anyway back to real life! zoe is old news now. Sinking fast. My work here is done :tu:
Just signed up to say I always enjoyed your posts silverdun. Watching vlogmas she had effectively zero content, just constant 'drop of the hat' mentions of things such as the radio Times or evian water. The evian water thing seems to be still going... Anyone who doubts silverdun needs to pick up a newspaper and read any of the countless articles on influencer marketing. It's far to lucrative to believe she would be mentioning anything for free or on a whim - she's clearly far too greedy. Who at her level of wealth throws a domino's Christmas party?!!

janejanejane
Learner
Learner

Post by janejanejane »

Oh, no doubt they’ll be there. Get ready. They are 110% freeloaders who wouldn’t miss a trip to save their lives.

Is it just me, or has her “anxiety” gotten worse over the years? I was browsing through some old vlogs the other day where she and Alfie flew to some convention here in the States, and she seemed more than fine. I know things can change and editing has a way of hiding some of the story, but her travel issues seem contrived.

The more time goes on, the more I think she stays in her shell so that others won’t have anything to say about what she’s doing or how she does it. Of course that’s backfired now because she’s basically a hermit holed up on her velvet couch making sketchy business decisions, and people are definitely picking up on that, but yeah...

She needs to put her big girl panties on and come to terms that people are going to have something to say about you no matter what you do. Some people will just not be there for you when you need them. Be there for yourself. Pick yourself up off your blue velvet couch, take a shower, and deal with your own shit yourself. People have lives Zoe, and (surprise!) they don’t revolve around you and your “hurdles.”

The reason why Alfie is dead behind the eyes is that he’s worn out with her BS. Probably why he doesn’t want to commit to marriage or children with the woman. It’s pretty simple to see that.

On another note, what other hurdles did she have last year? The calendar was one, but she referred a few.

yeah, i find their relationship fascinating. they are basically two kids running around. zoe claims she wants a bump and a ring but she is nowhere near ready for this. she needs to start cooking and having a routine or sorts, from what we see in alfies vlogs, she basically sits around the living room barely geting dressed, watching tv series/movies ordering take aways. that is a teenager's behaviour, not a mature adult ready for kids.
alfie on the other hand, i think is a typical(ish) 24 year old. he could travel and party more for sure but he is boring af. he plays the role of zoella's bf for business purposes, he knows it boosts his viewer count and hes not ready to give more to his content. if zoes popularity dramatically fell, he wouldnt be around for much longer i reckon.[/quote]

Their relationship is that of a teenager’s first love. It has the emotional depth of a puddle. They’re basically playing house, and the only reason it doesn’t directly come off as utterly pathetic is because they’re wealthy and can afford a more leisurely lifestyle.

I agree that Alfie would be out if Zoe’s popularity would take a nosedive. Like someone else mentioned previously, I could easily see him with some young Insta model, like Marcus. Maybe not traveling as much, because that would actually take some planning and his entire family couldn’t always tag along, but yeah.

Zoe would be hard pressed to find someone to fit the bill. She’s too immature for most grown men with real careers, the “hot” has worn off, and she’s a lazy hermit. It doesn’t look so good for her. She’d be better off trying to have a kid with Mark (lols) or just going on with a sperm donor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
she'll be the new breed of child filmstars etc who descend into total chaos in adulthood because she won't have her place. she'll lose her spot as youtube queen (lol, take that with a pinch of salt please) and find herself without froggy and not have a clue where to go.
it'll be a big breakdown, but without all the sex drugs and rock n roll[/quote]

Elf, pugs and sausage rolls[/quote]
:rofl: :rofl:
this needs to be encorporated into a new thread title!! ha

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

i used to have a hate for zoella, back in the day. because she was rich, rich and rich. at the time i was struggling and watching someone have everything they desire and free stuff for no work, while i was eating pasta from asda value everyday and felt guilty to buy a $8 top from newlook lol. I've grown up and i dont struggle anymore, so now i can have things i want and travel, but i stopped hating her (or feeling jealous) when i realised that, i would never want her life. shes lonely in the house, and money doesnt have the affect anymore, shes just sitting in a pile of junk with no meaning. you cant get love from objects. shes afraid to travel and live her life to the fullest. she missing experience given to her. i feel really sad for her actually. and if money is the one thing that makes it bearable well at least she has that. could she help contribute to world hunger, yes...but at least shes giving charity to the local bake fundraiser, more then most lol. I also noticed she really clings on to her childhood, pychologically that really shows has much she doesnt enjoy her life now. people tend to do that because its the thing they remember when life was better, and so they think living on that idea will make there life better. alfie is a whole other thing, really hate him. but now i do enjoy to watch her vlogs, i think shes very down to earth and is ok being herself, so i do enjoy watching her with friends.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Lamour88 wrote:
LMAO!!!
I second that Lamour. :rofl: Seriously if you are SWORN to secrecy you wouldn't mention anything in the first place and you would protect your ''friend''. Even though you don't give away any names or companies,still people if they want to and have a lot of time can find that person.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

Why is she wearing sunglasses indoors?

Idiot.

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

I'm a few pages behind and sure a lot mentioned this part. I like watching Zoe's vlogs usually, I don't cringe at every minute but the talking in the car part was ridiculous and cringey. they literally sounded and looked like 2 dumb middle-schoolers imitating the fucking Kardashians. it was not deep at all, they were thowing cliche stuff around "more me time" "I'm a boss bitch" "don't please other people" "do more fun stuff cuz otherwise I will regret it". still sounds like everything she does is for other's people opinion if you ask me. everything she says and everytime she acts is for her image. I'm younger than them but I can not take them seriously when they talk about this fake deep shit. the same people who find the Kardashians profound and entertaining would find this profound and entertaining: kids and dumb people.

also what with the "there's a whale" part"?! is Mark really that thick? I can't believe that. and Zoe showing and smirking into the camera while Mark is looking for the fucking whale to show how stupid he is. she looked like a mean kid. and the same people want to give me advice on life with their goroundbreaking speech. I'll pass.
english is not my first language

Return to “Zoella”