Booberella or boobella 280390 bras too big

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ZoellaDeVille - 280390 days of desperation part 64

Post by sonnenschein »

It is annoying me to no end how she is abbreviating EVERYTHING recently.

“Try the eggs with the avo”
“Alfie are you gunna get some sush”
In the mark does my ASOS haul “Ooooohhhh some trouse...” (trousers?!?!?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Msftteen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Msftteen »

Avo is a very common abbreviation but the other 2 are just ... especially bc theyre not particularly long words :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest »

magento wrote:too lazy to quote multiple posts;
yeah, weight wise, she looks great. doesn't change the fact that everything else is a nightmare. everyone has different goals, hers are obviously to be filthy rich and probably be a SATM. if she weren't limited by her mind, I'm sure she would've checked both off the list by now.
She looks great? She literally looks like a little girl, when she was on the mountain bikes that time I honestly thought it was a little girl. From the back you wouldn’t think she was a woman, just a teenager probably. She needs to gain at least a stone

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Morethescarier wrote:
magento wrote:too lazy to quote multiple posts;
yeah, weight wise, she looks great. doesn't change the fact that everything else is a nightmare. everyone has different goals, hers are obviously to be filthy rich and probably be a SATM. if she weren't limited by her mind, I'm sure she would've checked both off the list by now.
She looks great? She literally looks like a little girl, when she was on the mountain bikes that time I honestly thought it was a little girl. From the back you wouldn’t think she was a woman, just a teenager probably. She needs to gain at least a stone
i agree that she eats like crap but I think she looks fine, body-wise. She would benefit from healthy eating and hitting the gym or doing some sort of activities outside, or yoga or something like that just for health and mental benefits, though. But yeah.... I don’t see anything wrong with the way she looks, personally. I think she would look good a little heavier as well, especially if she put on some muscle weight.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Wow, I would not say she looks great... This is the skinniest we have EVER seen her.

I have always scoffed at anyone on here who points out her weight or says she has an ED but I am actually turning towards the idea that she might. She has literally know skin...she is just bone. What shook me was her thighs. My sister is a UK size 6 and when I was a teen, I was a size 4 and we were both tiny but our thighs and skin never looked like we could collapse at any moment.

Her limbs are so lanky (which is normal) but they look like they do not fit her body anymore. I don't want to speculate whether she has an ED or body issues or something but I would be surprised if she didn't, especially with her obsession about being small.

She also was concerned (whilst laughing) that the sparkly shorts added 4 inches to her waist...

I actually just cannot get over how tiny she looks...she looks like she never hit puberty. Where are those huge boobs she used to go on so much about..

Jesus, Zoe, get help.

BelleDame
Learner
Learner

Post by BelleDame »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Mark is going to New York with them... my god they really are a 3 way relationship
With parents and tag along soppy.
At least alfie gets to go to New York with his true love
you mean she all of a sudden doesn't have anxiety? a club gives her anxiety but the most populated city in the US doesn't. seems legit.
sans d'âme English is my third language. please excuse any bad grammar or spelling :love2:

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

Oohthedrama_ wrote: At least alfie gets to go to New York with his true love
himself?

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

SoboredGGsux wrote:
himself?
I was thinking his mummy, oh and Poppy.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

LaurieLaurie wrote:
SoboredGGsux wrote:
himself?
I was thinking his mummy, oh and Poppy.
rolf isn't it mark? :rofl:

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
PocusHocus wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:I wonder if she’s trying to grow the brown back out? If she wanted to go back to dark brown, she just needs someone to color match and do the rest of the hair. I hate that grown out look. Sorry, but it looks straight up like trailer trash hair. Ugh

Regardless, she should have either left it up in the pony she obviously had before, or passed a flat iron over the indentations to fix it.

Maybe she’s trying to get it to be healthier and not put color in it for a while? I do that from time to time, to give my hair a break. Yeah it looks like shit but..... oh well lol
I guess I’m so used to coloring my hair that I don’t really think of letting it ‘breathe.’ Lol. There’s always deep conditioning after color, or just use Olaplex! We know Zoe can afford it. Image

Sorry but I agree with the roots looking like shit like that. Isn’t there something called a root stretch to help that? She might look decent with that/foils
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

She deteriorates in every video I see her in.

I cannot believe her and Alfie are not going to be doing New York on their own. Didn't Tan and Jim get engaged there? Thought she was hoping to recreate that!

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

Considering the hairdresser comes to their house on their terms, I genuinely think she doesn’t care. She probably thinks she had “darker hair for winter” but by the time spring fully rolls around she’ll be Poppy blonde again. I mean even Alfie was given blonde tips in June. Eventually they really will all look the same - a true Deyes cult

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Re her body, I really hope she doesn't become as thin as Eugenia Cooney >< the last pictures with massive combover reminded me of her and that's pretty scary.

Sent from my SM-J500M using Tapatalk

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

Wow her legs look weird. The fact that her thighs are the same size as her calves and her knees are the biggest part of them makes me feel really uncomfortable somehow :? She doesn't exactly look like she's wasting away because as somebody else mentioned she does have this whole skinny fat thing going on, it's more as if she's been bedridden for months because she just doesn't seem to have a normal amount of muscle mass. I definitely wouldn't want to have her body the way it is now, she looks so lanky and gangly and prepubescent with huge fake boobs stuck onto her frame. I just hope she gets her shit together soon, even just a bit of a healthier diet and some weight training would do her wonders. It's just kind of exasperating, she has all this money and all this free time, but for some reason she doesn't want to invest any of it into her own health. Hoping for her sake that that changes at some point.

Not sure why it was necessary for somebody to bring up Louise in that context btw, I'm failing to see what Louise's weight problems have to do with Zoe's? Nobody on here has been defending Louise's (certainly not morbidly obese but definitely overweight) body while at the same time criticizing Zoe's clearly underweight one so I'm not sure what that was supposed to add to the conversation lol

Asor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Asor »

Lamour88 wrote:
tsyru wrote:On the topic of everyone leaving Zoe and getting pregnant, moving together etc etc ... did someone else noticed that she mentioned Esteé Laldonse quite often, in the past weeks? I think one time in a vlog and now two times on Instagram, that she liked Estees video or feed and stuff like that. Maybe searching for a new friend Zoe?
They never really hat ,open, contact I think...
Yes I was noticing this too! Estee and Zoe are two OGs so I find it weird that Zoe is just now suddenly zoning in on Estee of all people. Back in the day I could've seen them maybe clicking, but not anymore.
Maybe Estee will join as one of their clients for the new company. Zoella will help her boost her subscriber numbers, like she did for Joe / Alfie / Louise / Gabby / SacconeJoly / Mark / Poppy / Sean / The Michalaks to a certain extent etc.
Let’s not forget Alfie’s mum as she has 214k followers on Instagram for posting 81 not-too-exiting photos. :|

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

luaniko wrote:Wow her legs look weird. The fact that her thighs are the same size as her calves and her knees are the biggest part of them makes me feel really uncomfortable somehow :? She doesn't exactly look like she's wasting away because as somebody else mentioned she does have this whole skinny fat thing going on, it's more as if she's been bedridden for months because she just doesn't seem to have a normal amount of muscle mass. I definitely wouldn't want to have her body the way it is now, she looks so lanky and gangly and prepubescent with huge fake boobs stuck onto her frame. I just hope she gets her shit together soon, even just a bit of a healthier diet and some weight training would do her wonders. It's just kind of exasperating, she has all this money and all this free time, but for some reason she doesn't want to invest any of it into her own health. Hoping for her sake that that changes at some point.

Not sure why it was necessary for somebody to bring up Louise in that context btw, I'm failing to see what Louise's weight problems have to do with Zoe's? Nobody on here has been defending Louise's (certainly not morbidly obese but definitely overweight) body while at the same time criticizing Zoe's clearly underweight one so I'm not sure what that was supposed to add to the conversation lol
Louise is brought in all the time now because they fell apart. Both of them have trash threads but they'd been best friends and it makes sense that people keep comparing them. Doesn't mean it's not annoying to keep reading about someone you find irrelevant though right? But when two close people fall apart it's natural for them to compete in a way and I guess everyone here is doing it for them too lol

Sent from my SM-J500M using Tapatalk

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

I feel like she comes across so badly in videos these days.
She’s just a complete child, laughing at nothing, making hideous faces... she looks genuinely unhinged, and not at all put together like the “businesswoman” she claims to be.
It’s just getting painful to watch. It’s possible to joke around and have a good time without degrading yourself to the level of a 5 year old.

Also
Woella: Girl Boss Gone Wrong. 280390 ways to not live your life

Cherry7
Learner
Learner

Post by Cherry7 »

Yes how many times did she mention in that video that clothes would be good for meetings... this was the same day as I’m a business woman day I guess!!!

Return to “Zoella”