Elderella - 280390 saggy skin layers Part 63

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elderella - 280390 saggy skin layers Part 63

Post by Hem848484 »

Sorry to make assumptions but are you lot criticising this American by any chance? I always find there's almost a stigma with the idea of having bumpers up in America, which is not at all the case in the UK. Like, in the UK if you're an adult and you need bumpers up to play no one bats an eyelid, it's not a big deal at all, I'd go as far as to say that the only people I've gone bowling with who haven't used bumpers are the few people who want to show off how good they are.. But if you're American it's like wearing the cone of shame! :rofl:[/quote]

Haha this is definitely true. Adults just don’t use bumpers in the US... and I wish we did bc I’m fucking terrible at bowling!

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

Out of the 19 links 14 were affiliated! Is it really a favourite or just an opportunity to mention sponsored products :roll:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Hem848484 wrote:Sorry to make assumptions but are you lot criticising this American by any chance? I always find there's almost a stigma with the idea of having bumpers up in America, which is not at all the case in the UK. Like, in the UK if you're an adult and you need bumpers up to play no one bats an eyelid, it's not a big deal at all, I'd go as far as to say that the only people I've gone bowling with who haven't used bumpers are the few people who want to show off how good they are.. But if you're American it's like wearing the cone of shame! :rofl:
Haha this is definitely true. Adults just don’t use bumpers in the US... and I wish we did bc I’m fucking terrible at bowling![/quote]

I'm Canadian/American, and I've definitely never seen adults using the bumpers while bowling. Literally only kids.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

Both Alfie & Zoe have aged noticably in the last couple of years. Which, for some, is to be expected. But a year or two during your 20s shouldnt visibly look like 5+ years of aging :rofl:
She doesn’t want to grow up, but its kinda hard when you’re looking elderly. Which makes her toddler outfits look even worse on her.

Havent watched her video yet. Probably wont just by the sounds of it. All her favourite videos are the same. Shes so monotonous & boring. No wonder she’s losing subs & followers. I wonder what her view count will get to on this video :rofl:

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

holly golightly wrote:
ilovecats wrote:Never seen adults have the side bumbers up when bowling... it's really not that hard to bowl..crazy.
Bro, if I don't have the bumpers up there's no way in hell, I have the worst hand-eye. If I get a strike WITH bumpers it's lucky.

Sorry to make assumptions but are you lot criticising this American by any chance? I always find there's almost a stigma with the idea of having bumpers up in America, which is not at all the case in the UK. Like, in the UK if you're an adult and you need bumpers up to play no one bats an eyelid, it's not a big deal at all, I'd go as far as to say that the only people I've gone bowling with who haven't used bumpers are the few people who want to show off how good they are.. But if you're American it's like wearing the cone of shame! :rofl:
Really? I’m from the UK and barely ever seen anyone use bumpers. I have dyspraxia so if anyone has an excuse it’s me and my friends would give me a right old slap if I used the bumpers

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

blerghhhhhh wrote:Why is she dressed EXACTLY how Poppy dresses? Can't she come up with her own way to look?
Because Alfie tolerates his sister more than his own GF and she is trying to get his attention.
-english is not my first language-

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

rai1234 wrote:
Hem848484 wrote:Sorry to make assumptions but are you lot criticising this American by any chance? I always find there's almost a stigma with the idea of having bumpers up in America, which is not at all the case in the UK. Like, in the UK if you're an adult and you need bumpers up to play no one bats an eyelid, it's not a big deal at all, I'd go as far as to say that the only people I've gone bowling with who haven't used bumpers are the few people who want to show off how good they are.. But if you're American it's like wearing the cone of shame! :rofl:
Haha this is definitely true. Adults just don’t use bumpers in the US... and I wish we did bc I’m fucking terrible at bowling!
I'm Canadian/American, and I've definitely never seen adults using the bumpers while bowling. Literally only kids.[/quote]

same in France ;)

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

moonlightpixie wrote:She lost 930 subs today...lolzz....
And 2668 on Instagram.
Edit: She’s now lost 1236 on YouTube since you posted lol
Last edited by LaurieLaurie on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

Her instastories - why do they need another photoshoot for another sugg life hoodie that looks exactly the same as all their other hoodies? Its like the PB sh*tty merch - the same thing in different colours.

Why dont they do something different? Why do they keep making money off uncreative, boring ass sh*t?

She probably spent the last month inside watching tv shows so she could build up the energy & mental ‘stability’ to be able to go out two days in a row :rofl:

sailor_mars
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor_mars »

Frenchlurker wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
I'm Canadian/American, and I've definitely never seen adults using the bumpers while bowling. Literally only kids.
same in France ;)[/quote]
Aussie here - bumpers & light up trainers are definitely for kids. I agree with the poster above calling for an end to dungarees for adults also.
https://hooktube.com/
Public service announcement:
USE HOOKTUBE TO WATCH ALL YOUTUBER’S WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW!

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

sailor_mars wrote:
Frenchlurker wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
same in France ;)
Aussie here - bumpers & light up trainers are definitely for kids. I agree with the poster above calling for an end to dungarees for adults also.[/quote]

I'm American and I've seen adults use bumpers, I've used them myself as an adult lol. I'm just really bad at bowling but if my friends want to bowl once a year I don't mind going, I just use the bumpers because when I don't I have way too many gutter-balls and it's embarrassing!

rehoba
Learner
Learner

Post by rehoba »

Guys you need to go on Twitter and look up the account @AlfiesLawnTent, it’s calling Zoe and Alfie out on their shit and even the minions seems to be enjoying it :tu:
not bad at grammar, just a huge fan of long sentences

Post by Guest »

I don't really get this trend with dungarees: it's very toddler-like and also reminds me of pregnant women from the late 80s/early 90s imo...each to their own though.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

rehoba wrote:Guys you need to go on Twitter and look up the account @AlfiesLawnTent, it’s calling Zoe and Alfie out on their shit and even the minions seems to be enjoying it :tu:
Lol
There’s accounts for their pool, trampoline and Alfie’s empty gym.

flakylibra
Learner
Learner

Post by flakylibra »

There’s one for their spare bedroom too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
newbie here :love2:

groovyb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by groovyb »

flakylibra wrote:There’s one for their spare bedroom too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and the christmas decorations! :rofl:

silverluna
Debater
Debater

Post by silverluna »

The tent twitter account is cracking me up :rofl: :rofl: I don't watch or follow them, how long has that tent been out there?

edit: the piano has an account too

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

[tweet] [/tweet]

They take 2 months off work but they licherally WORK SO HARD!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

silverluna wrote:The tent twitter account is cracking me up :rofl: :rofl: I don't watch or follow them, how long has that tent been out there?

edit: the piano has an account too
Since the first party they threw when they moved in, the housewarming maybe? Or that summer shindig they had with "Team Zalfie" a couple weeks after they moved in. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

ETA: Since fucking July.

[video][/video]

SilverBirch
Talker
Talker

Post by SilverBirch »

That has to be the laziest video I've ever seen from her. And that's saying a lot. Was there a single product in there that she hadn't advertised before? After going on and on at the start about how she took all of that time off work to think about what she wanted to do with her videos this year and having a list of ideas she gave the world... a late rehash of favourites videos. Groundbreaking (read in Meryl Streep's voice).

Also, didn't practically every other youtuber uploaded their 2017 favourites still in in 2017? Everyone's moved on from the holidays and new year by now. They're a distant memory. But it probably doesn't feel as though time has actually passed when all you do is sit on the sofa and watch telly.

Return to “Zoella”