Marmaseuth
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elderella - 280390 saggy skin layers Part 63

Post by Marmaseuth »

tonybabony wrote:
Sarahb88 wrote:Light-up sneakers, overall's, and a slurpy at a bowling alley. What is she 3 years old?

[tweet][/tweet]
Someone please reply to this tweet with "a ring and a bump".
That is the exact same outfit Poppy wore to London with Sean the other day. Black dungarees and Black and white striped top...ugh

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Sarahb88 wrote:Light-up sneakers, overall's, and a slurpy at a bowling alley. What is she 3 years old?

[tweet][/tweet]
Again on SOMEBODY ELSE'S DAY its all about ZOE
Not happy birthday Sean (which tbh would of been a good way to ease back into Twitter

NO SIREE BOB: LET'S TWEET ABOUT ME. MINIONS TELL ME I'M CUTE. HOW YOU'RE HAPPY YOUR ANXIETY ANGEL IS BACK.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

For those without TwitterImage

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

Siculus wrote:I work at some of the biggest music festival in Europe and I think either last year or the one before that everyone was running around in shoes like that. was quite funny at night, they were glitchy after one drunken night lol. I think it's cute but I wouldn't wear it outside a festival or a photoshoot. but to them every day is a photoshoot probably.
english is not my first language

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

[tweet][/tweet]
I have no words. She seriously looks like a toddler who has never been out before.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Not to defend but I worked in Schuh last year and light up trainers were incredibly popular for both kids and adults in both UK and Ireland. We were forever being asked about them and the company got them in because of the demand.. They are effing hideous though!

Also..that picture and the outfit. From the back, I thought it was Poppy! That is Poppy's go-to outfit, she has no originality at all.

Also - what happened to pre-filming last week?!

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

LaurieLaurie wrote:

[tweet][/tweet]
I have no words. She seriously looks like a toddler who has never been out before.
Sorry for double post but Jaysus her front teeth are long. Bugs Bunny better watch out.

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

tonybabony wrote:

[tweet][/tweet]
Someone please reply to this tweet with "a ring and a bump".
:rofl: :rofl:

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

^i was almost going to say exactly that on her insta lol..

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Montymoo wrote:
flakylibra wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S a v a g e

Hahahah!!! YES!

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Why is she dressed EXACTLY how Poppy dresses? Can't she come up with her own way to look?

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I honestly cant see how she thinks she is in a position to have children. She sits on the couch all day and watches tv. Seems to have depressed episodes more than ever. Cant look after herself, doesnt cook or leave the house. How she thinks this is the right environment for a child is beyond me. Why on earth if she wants a family so bad doesnt she better herself and try to adjust her lifestyle and environment in order to prepare for a kid? Maybe that would be a start.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

blerghhhhhh wrote:Why is she dressed EXACTLY how Poppy dresses? Can't she come up with her own way to look?
It's like Tanya and Ingrid all over again lol

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

AmenAmen91 wrote:
blerghhhhhh wrote:Why is she dressed EXACTLY how Poppy dresses? Can't she come up with her own way to look?
It's like Tanya and Ingrid all over again lol

Haha shit i forgot about that. Thats hilarious :D

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

I think they whole "ring and a bump" thing is a bit of a reach... she is probably aware that maybe they would need to try for months or maybe years before she could get pregnant, then 9 months of the actual pregnancy, also she is probably aware than organizing a wedding is usually around a year in advance. so maybe she feel trapped? like she wants some confirmation from Alfie that he won't take off 3 months before she turns 30... so she's reminding him until he agrees and say "yeah, I will get you a ring and a bump when you're 30". maybe that would calm her down and start living for another 2 years. I honestly think she probably doesn't have sleepless nights because of this yet but she is bored, unmotivated and probably scared of not getting what she wants. most people would enjoy these last couple of years being in their 20's, I don't even understand...

I think it's just sad that she has the money and body to dress like Niomi, Tanya or even Victoria(inthefrow) but she's copying Poppy and wears totally unflattering stuff. I don't think they are bad but you know, there are things that are cute on a teenager and not on a grown women... dungarees, hideous prints etc. they are many ways that you could sneak in some fun and quirky into everyday, casual looks and it's not like she has to wear high heels everyday, but when was the last time she wore a simple skinny jeans with some normal sweater that didn't have an animal print on or some shitty sentence on?. Niomi had sweater on in Iceland that said funday in colorful letters and she still managed to look like an adult. sometimes I just wanna "go on Asos" and actually order her stuff that doesn't look hideous.
english is not my first language

Helmi
Debater
Debater

Post by Helmi »

Fairycake wrote:I honestly cant see how she thinks she is in a position to have children. She sits on the couch all day and watches tv. Seems to have depressed episodes more than ever. Cant look after herself, doesnt cook or leave the house. How she thinks this is the right environment for a child is beyond me. Why on earth if she wants a family so bad doesnt she better herself and try to adjust her lifestyle and environment in order to prepare for a kid? Maybe that would be a start.
She is the textbook definition of a person who is waiting for a kid to be the purpose in their life. This is not healthy at all and creates horrible pressure on the kid.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

That Instagram picture of her in the overalls with the light up sneakers is so over-edited and grainy AF. She knows she looks terrible and that she is ageing badly, so she feels the need to edit/filter her pictures as much as possible. Ugh.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

sapphirerain wrote:That Instagram picture of her in the overalls with the light up sneakers is so over-edited and grainy AF. She knows she looks terrible and that she is ageing badly, so she feels the need to edit/filter her pictures as much as possible. Ugh.

I agree it's terribly grainy. And the outfit makes her look like a child.

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

http://i67.tinypic.com/ftemi0.png

Remind you of anyone...

Return to “Zoella”