Pikachu6393
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Slowella - 280390 Deyes of waiting but still no ring Par

Post by Pikachu6393 »

following

God, I'd love Alf to propose on Christmas and then be like "nah, I'm leaving you and I'm taking Nala and the piano with me"
:FU:

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

haha what a title :tu:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

love the title :rofl:

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

omg the title :rofl: :rofl:

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

This thread moves so quickly! Love the title.

mickeydaniela
Learner
Learner

Post by mickeydaniela »

Some of Alfie's behavior towards Zoe today was so CRINGE considering she was trying on engagement rings in Selfridges a few vlogs back. She made it seem like the salesman talked her into it, but reeeeally Zoe.

Alfie's definitely in a situation, considering if he breaks up with Zoe, he can kiss a good portion of his views, subscribers, and income goodbye. Zoe would film a sobbing tell-all and he'd be done.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Following :love2:

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Zoe basically spends all her time talking at Alfie or to herself desperately trying or hoping to get a response from him. Most times she’s ignored completely. He doesn’t even respect her enough to keep up the act he’s interested in her. You could literally see what he was thinking when she said about watching the snowman. Luckily he quickly found an excuse not to. How many Christmas films has this girl watched already this year. I haven’t watched one yet and it’s the day before Christmas Eve and do you know why? Because I don’t wanna get sick of them and quite frankly it’s boring and a waste of time to just keep watching them over and over. I might watch one tonight but most probably I’ll enjoy one or two over actual Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverBirch
Talker
Talker

Post by SilverBirch »

God forbid weak and feeble Zoe lift a finger for the piano. No, Alfie has to put his own Christmas present together himself while she lazes in the bath.

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

I wonder if they've ever even sat down and discussed kids and marriage like actual adults. Or if they just throw comments at each other when family or friend are around, or one of them is vlogging. "I want a bump and a ring within two years" from Zoe and "I'm way too young to be a dad but when I have kids I want to do x y z" from Alfie.

Have they actually made a plan together? They have a dog together, they have a massive mansion, they have lots of traditions with Alfie's side of the family.. A lot of those things are things married couples do, and yet Alfie refuses to even say "I want to marry you one day". Has he ever even said "when WE have kids" or "OUR children" or anything like that? I don't think I've ever heard him say that. It's always "when I have kids/my kids". He's being utterly childish about it tbh. I'm not sure if he is just being weird about it in the videos because he doesn't want the fangirls to keel over and die at the mention of kids or marriage... or if he really, truly behaves like that ALL the time. And if he does, I don't understand WTF Zoe is doing. How can she stay with him if he refuses to plan for the future with her? So weird.

xoxooo
Debater
Debater

Post by xoxooo »

haahah the titles are getting better and better :rofl:
i type too fast and yet, i am too lazy to proof read my texts, so sorry for my 1000 typos <3

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

He's been pretty mean to her in a couple of last vidoes- I understand teasing and bickering, but if my boyfriend was making stupid comments like he does I would not put up with it- it's like he has zero respect for her and she doesn't mind. The only thing she ever says is "Alfieeeeeeeeee". Vom.
I really do not want him to propose soon. This relationship is dead.

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

silverdun wrote:
coffelatte wrote:Alfie looked more alive in the 30 seconds he was in Niomis vlog than he had in every single video vlogmas video from Zoe. Alfie is no longer in love with her and he is just using her at this point.
I normally can't stomach alfies vlogs but watched it last night to see if he's being mean to zoe in his too, and that scene where he 'bumped into' Niomi at the juice bar seemed so false and like a complete dig at zoe! I'm convinced she and niomi fell out. I think alfie hasn't. I feel they did it on purpose to give Zoe the hump, they acted so nervous :rofl: If they did it on purpose :respekt: I can't imagine anyone falling out with Niomi. She's like a timid mouse came to life as a human.
Zoe is probably pissed Niomi is more likely to get engaged on Christmas than her (Niomi did visit them at the start of the month so maybe she mentioned something about her and her bf going serious and expecting a ring and Zoe got pissed)
-english is not my first language-

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

“My hair looks proper frizzy” I think it’s more like proper fried hun.
Was it just me or was this vlog the most awkward one yet. I feel you could rreeally feel the tension/awkwardness between them, like when they were in the car/Cafe.
Also, Zoe was trying to dress like how Alfie would want her to dress. She clearly feels insecure with the whole “usually I don’t wear long coats, the turtleneck is just another layer of warmth (instead of her trying to look cool)” but she tries to make herself feel more confident by saying “it’s fine it’s chic” etc. Probably hoping Alfie says she looks “licherally sick and sorw fit” but ofc he doesn’t say a word.
And can I add in, why wrap a gift that Alfie bought with you/he built himself????????? Are they mental I can’t even slightly understand what a waste that is. Or is it bc they want to film/take pics of all the presents together and have the piano there to make it look more extravagant

IWFITTB15
Learner
Learner

Post by IWFITTB15 »

Zoella is the literal worst, not going to deny it BUT... last vlogmas she did introduce me to Gavin & Stacey (I'm American), and that shiz is comedy gold. In actuality, it was the convo on this board about her un-healthy re-watching of same episode 25 days in a row that introduced me, so I should really be thanking GuruGossiper. Thanks Guys!

I'm very interested to see how Zalfie play out in the long run, like in 20-30 years. This youtube relationship in a completely new concept. It's like if Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson didn't have their singing careers and their reality show started the day they met; like all they had was their relationship to support themselves for the rest of their lives. It's crazy to think about what a youtube child will be like when he/she becomes an adult.

Am-I-Dreaming
Talker
Talker

Post by Am-I-Dreaming »

RE Zoe not eating, notice in the cafe she has some pastry and literally takes one bite and that's it. Ehh, why bother?

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Honestly the only time I notice Alfie even exists anymore is when he shouts at the top of his lungs one of his super awkward, fake and cringe “YO” or “SICK”s. Isn’t he aware of how desperately embarrassing he sounds. He reminds me of Bella Hadid walking around the Nike store trying to sound cool or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

ittybittykitty wrote:I wonder if they've ever even sat down and discussed kids and marriage like actual adults. Or if they just throw comments at each other when family or friend are around, or one of them is vlogging. "I want a bump and a ring within two years" from Zoe and "I'm way too young to be a dad but when I have kids I want to do x y z" from Alfie.
They’re on SUCH different pages it’s ridiculous. We all know Zoe’s preference but Alfie has stated multiple times he wants to have kids before he gets married and that he doesn’t want kids for a few more years (don’t blame him given his age tbh) but then if he’s making that abundantly clear Zoe needs to step back and think about where she stands.
I can’t see where the two of them could meet a compromise as they’re both so obsessed with themselves and their wants.

I don’t imagine Alfie cashing in on the engagement or wedding vlogs just yet as I think next year will revolve around business man Alfie Deyes.

Post by Guest »

joinmymisery wrote:
mycupisempty1 wrote:If you are used to people being like Mark around Zoe, you would find it difficult to comprehend people can be happy without OTT laughs. I don't know, I find Alfie, and Joe and Zoe relaxed and in good spirits. Their smiles seemed genuine, not like Zoe and Mark's usual "Hey, look at us, we are having so much fun" bs.
yeah when it's just zoe and alfie, or zoe alfie and joe, or when they're with her family i find it way more genuine than when they're with mark and soppy, mark and soppy are character at this point whereas her family aren't used to the characters zoe and alfie play so they act more like their "real" selves it seems, the ones they act like when the camera isn't on

at least that's what it seems like to me
I agree. And I disagree with those who think Alfie is annoyed with Zoe. If anything, they look more genuine and age appropriate in recent vlogs. They visit Zoe's grandparents without vlogging it, they go out together, talk, hold hands, and not try to put a "We're relationship goals" bs. It is gently endearing. I prefer them over her vlogs that turned into sitcom with annoying laugh tracks in the background.

But my god I can't stand seeing a grown woman act weak. She watches Alfie making several rounds carrying their bags to and from car 'cause they are "too heavy" for her. She doesn't even lift a finger for the piano she gifted, instead takes a bath. She can't even carry her Zara order and make Alfie carry it because "it was a bit big" she says in her baby voice. She used to pull similar antics when she used to hang out with Louise, trying to show how weak she was compared to Louise. She is one of those girls with a deranged state of mind that makes her think that she is weak and helpless and it is some how attractive.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Zoella”