Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Slowella - 280390 Deyes of waiting but still no ring Par

Post by theunholytrinityxo »

SausageNoodle wrote:
Montymoo wrote:
theunholytrinityxo wrote:This girl angers me. I got the same flu/cold th whole country had 1 week before Xmas, I worked every day in the run up and was sent home twice bc I couldn’t speak, I luckily had annual leave for 10 days to help recover but if I didn’t I’d have been back at work unwell on the 27th.... she had the WHOLE of December off and then needed “a detox”... this girl had such a sad and strange view on the world.. I won’t deny YouTube I’m sure is as hard of a job as retail... you’re constantly being berated and your performance is important but they need to shut down the “we work so so much harder than other people thing” because until they’ve done 10 days straight of 9 hour shifts standing up dealing directly with people and having to actually get out of bed and do something then they have no idea what they’re audience are dealing with... they’re living in a bloody fairy land
You went to work knowing you had the Flu? This is why we are having an epidemic. If you have the Flu, you stay home.

We have sick leave in the UK and statutory sick pay for situations like this. You can not be forced to work if you are sick, and you need to provide a fit note (sick note) if you are sick for 7 or more continuous days, you shouldn't have to use your holiday to cover this. IIRC any holiday you do not spend because you are on sick leave can be rolled over to the next year.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/flu/
https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay

This will sound harsh and I'm sorry for that, but it is utterly selfish to go into a public place knowing you have the flu unless it is 100% necessary e.g you need to go to a pharmacy. Elderly, children and those with weakened immune systems (including myself!) can have life threatening complications if they contract the flu. People do die because of it.
Some places of work don’t abide by this way of thinking though I’m afraid, I’m lucky enough that mine does but a lot of jobs I’ve worked in don’t and expect you to take some medicine and get over it. A few jobs I’ve worked in didn’t even provide SSP luckily I never had to use it during that time.
My last job was really funny about that stuff, I had to use most of my AL up because I had a beareavement in the family (grandad) and couldn’t have time off as he wasn’t a parent.
It’s not always as cut and dry as you think and their job may he been on the line due to an unforgiving and questionable employer.
In my own defence I had little to know choice it was 3 days before Xmas and I was the only person with a key and I had no idea it was flu despite how I felt bc my manager thought I was overreacting but my point was she doesn’t HAVE to go anywhere or HAVE to do anything or answer to anyone in those situations, no ones relying on her to do her job she just sits there in her bathtub full of money and her shitty products....

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

dressagediva wrote:Love how she's back from her 'break' as if she's been to find herself in a yoga retreat in India or something. She's just been sat on the sofa rotting in her PJs, watching crap TV and neglecting her pets as usual - just without a camera attached to her hand.
She was backpacking over the Himalayas of Netflix lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

luaniko wrote:
xIts_JJx wrote:
Nekyia wrote:Omg Alfie's new video 21:01 when they were playing in the tablet, she looks like a well-put old lady in makeup whose grandson visited in the senile house. I mean seriously the hair, the awful AWFUL brows, that orange lipstic and those clothes. Holy ef it's as if she's trying hard to look super bad. I just can't get over how horrible these brows are and how much they change her looks for the absolut worst. :o :o
But his new video is exactly 21:01, which one are you referring to?

In his *actual* new video, he looks like such an utter chav :rofl:
It's at around 11:20. And omg she actually does look like Alfie's grandma in that shot, I'm howling :rofl:
Teaching grandma how to use her ipad lolImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Ignore me

New thread