Zoe, it's August... :roll:

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zoella: the 280390 Deyes of Christmas & junk food - Part

Post by mp1416 »

How can there even be any enjoyment in going over the top with Christmas stuff IN AUGUST?

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

:toad:

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

:grinch:

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Genius title :tu:

The most annoying part about the Christmas thing is its obvious she likes it for the commercialized bulls*it not for any other reason. Which is so stupid considering she can have that year round with her kind of money (material stuff).

Her emptiness is going to catch up with her and one day nothing will be able to make her happy.

Venrajde
Learner
Learner

Post by Venrajde »

I know plenty of people who love love love christmas and do the countdown thing, but honestly? They know to put limits on it. Like my cousin has a rule where she can't put Christmas music on untill.. probably november 12th? But it's still a rule she has even though she looks forward to Christmas year round. She still enjoys the other seasons too.

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

There's a Christmas film I've watched recently, don't necessarily find it that wrong.

Also she falls asleep really quickly into the films so ten times watching probably only makes one full film.
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I just don't understand how you can be excited for something that you celebrate all the time. It doesn't make Christmas time special anymore.

Post by Guest »

I will admit I'm looking forward to Halloween but that due to me being so bored with summer right now. I'm also planning my Halloween as I want to book early so I don't miss out on anything. But that just me..

barely-there
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barely-there »

<3

Magentarainbows
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Magentarainbows »

Does anyone else ever read comments on Zoe's, Alfie's or even Zoe's mums Instagram posts and just laugh at the absolute stupidity of "Zalfies" followers? It both makes me laugh and fear for the younger generation.

And as for the Gleam party, Dan and PHIL are prime examples of people who are both successful and who are doing cool things without Gleam management. Why is Gleam such a big deal now?!

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

Wonder what is keeping Sean from signing with Gleam when Alfie, Zoe and even Poppy signed with them. It seems odd that Sean might think its a bad idea to sign with Gleam for some reason, but then his girlfriend and friends are all on board.
- english is not my first language -

barely-there
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barely-there »

Skyr wrote:Wonder what is keeping Sean from signing with Gleam when Alfie, Zoe and even Poppy signed with them. It seems odd that Sean might think its a bad idea to sign with Gleam for some reason, but then his girlfriend and friends are all on board.
I don't think it's Sean not wanting to sign on. Gleam probably don't want to establish a contract with him yet because he's only recently started vlogging. Poppy had been blogging for about a year before they signed her.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Skyr wrote:Wonder what is keeping Sean from signing with Gleam when Alfie, Zoe and even Poppy signed with them. It seems odd that Sean might think its a bad idea to sign with Gleam for some reason, but then his girlfriend and friends are all on board.
It's possible that they don't want him, at least not yet anyway. They seem more interested in signing lifestyle/beauty people

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

So her Sunday video schedule has just gone totally out of the window, huh?!

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

barely-there wrote:
I don't think it's Sean not wanting to sign on. Gleam probably don't want to establish a contract with him yet because he's only recently started vlogging. Poppy had been blogging for about a year before they signed her.
Ah I hadnt even thought of it that way around, just figured Zalfie and Soppy are such a package deal by now.
- english is not my first language -

Zombienations
Learner
Learner

Post by Zombienations »

I wouldn't even care so much if she mentioned Christmas once and then got on with her life. It is the CONSTANT social media updates about it. They must just sit there all day on their phones like robots, until someone gets a vlog camera out and they all put on a fake smile. You can see in Zoe's vlogs that when frog isn't vlogging he is on his phone. I don't even think Zoe likes doing this anymore, but she can't say no to the money. Don't even start me on Poppy. I used to really like her but now she is another sell out clinging on to the success of her brother and his gf. Makes me sick. I'd also be having a word with Zoe and telling her to get her own look. Zoe doesn't have an original bone in her body.

your_local_b1tch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by your_local_b1tch »

I used to only watch Zoe's christmas videos, not her "normal" videos, cause I always thought they were really cute. But now that I know what a greedy cow she is, I wont watch a single one. She definitely only does them because she knows that people associate her with christmas, which means more views, which means more cashmoneymoneeey.

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

Magentarainbows wrote:Does anyone else ever read comments on Zoe's, Alfie's or even Zoe's mums Instagram posts and just laugh at the absolute stupidity of "Zalfies" followers? It both makes me laugh and fear for the younger generation.

And as for the Gleam party, Dan and PHIL are prime examples of people who are both successful and who are doing cool things without Gleam management. Why is Gleam such a big deal now?!
I wish wish wish Youtube didn't allow filtering of comments. It would be SO great to see what most people are actually commenting. You know a lot of people post "hate" too because those few comments that do make it through get heaps of likes.

Ashilili
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ashilili »

<3

Return to “Zoella”