Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

anastasia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

Post by anastasia »

saaaammmmy wrote:did he get a new car???
i cant even afford a shitty car and he got a new audi after the polo??
wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I've been saving up for a year for a new car and just checked into my savings before watching that vlog. Stupid kids buying his horrendous merch and 'book' have bought him that car :x
Olly Alexander is an Angel <3

hally34
Debater
Debater

Post by hally34 »

hollythinks wrote:
anastasia wrote:
nixworld68 wrote:That tweet is ridiculous! I've just looked at some of the replies to that tweet and they are so annoying- "uh what? Why are they even delivering at that hour?", "how is that even legal" "What was he doing out so early".
They are all as bad as each other!
Look at this reply :rofl: from a 22yr old!!! ... Are all Zoe's fans really as thick as shit? The postman is apparently as ass for doing his job according to this imbecile. Great fans you've got there Zoe ;)
Most people? MOST PEOPLE? Even if it was a weekend I'd be mildly annoyed at worst, but I definitely would not care enough to wallow and tweet about it. Get over it Zoe, you do nothing with your day anyway, boo fucking hoo you had to get up for 5 minutes to answer the door but let's face it, after that you most likely crawled back into bed. Life must be so hard YOU POOR POOR THING.

Jfc her fans are as bad as her. These people have their heads shoved so far up her ass it's no wonder she says stupid shit like this.
Does she not realise that most people would be really happy on a weekday if the postman delivered that earlier whilst they are getting ready to go to work, rather then delivering in the middle of the day when most people are out! Such a stupid cow. I wish my postman would deliver that early while I'm actually at home!!

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony »

starrydust wrote:A lot of younger people are going to see their lifestyle as #goals because they spend most of their time hoping for time off from school and generally being kids/teenagers. Having a nice house and money to spend on make up/gadgets, actually eat pizza every day and have no particular responsibility probably seems great to most of them, and they're not really mature enough to see the issues with it. Most people who are older (also maybe older teenagers) will understand to a bigger degree how empty that lifestyle is, and know how damaging it can be to be confined to your house the way they are right now. And that while a lot of us jokingly say we could eat pizza every day, we also know that there's no way we ever would and how shit it'd make us feel. Most of the people who are yelling about Zalfie being GOALS will realise it too, eventually.
And they will join GG to laugh at Zoe and future kids/teenagers. It will be a perpetual cycle till Zitella becomes irrelevant or self combusts in an explosion of cheese, tomato sauce and dough.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

:rofl: :rofl: Zitella! How have I not seen that before?

thatgirldesiree
Learner
Learner

Post by thatgirldesiree »

Long time lurker yada yada....
[tweet][/tweet]

Saw this and thought of her obsession with pizza :rofl:

thatgirldesiree
Learner
Learner

Post by thatgirldesiree »

Long time lurker yada yada....
[tweet][/tweet]

Saw this and thought of her obsession with pizza :rofl:

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

Eh, I work a full-time job and I start at 9, so I'm up by 8 - never earlier because I'm 0% a morning person. 6:55 would be overly early for me and wake me up, but to whine about it on Twitter is petty. It's not like it's a daily occurrence. Talk about a microaggression.

CoconutShy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CoconutShy »

She looks like a toddler who has tried on her parents glasses during the 80s :rofl:

Maaaan... Talk about 'oversized' haha! Not a good look AT ALL :?

anastasia
Informer
Informer

Post by anastasia »

heyheyheynow wrote:Eh, I work a full-time job and I start at 9, so I'm up by 8 - never earlier because I'm 0% a morning person. 6:55 would be overly early for me and wake me up, but to whine about it on Twitter is petty. It's not like it's a daily occurrence. Talk about a microaggression.
Wow how long does it take you to get ready :o I need a good hour to get ready and another hour to commute and another 20 mins to faff about in the morning making coffee and putting on a wash and things :toad:
Olly Alexander is an Angel <3

xo_xo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xo_xo »

billbobaggins2804 wrote:Someone mentioned about Zoe not having being in touch with Niomi on Twitter and shock horror she just replied to one of her tweets :rofl:

Hi Zoe! Please stop wearing those glasses you look like Simon from the chipmunks

Woah don't be mean to Simon, he doesn't deserve that!

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
hobbiton wrote:Imo her skin started deteriorating a couple months after she moved out of her dads house and into her flat. It's so obvious he cooked most of her meals while she lived at home and she would have a "cheeky" pizza or wagamamas as an actual treat, no every single damn day.

Then she moved into that big ass house and everything about her just went under. At least when she lived in her flat she went out and socialized frequently, now she's nothing but a greasy hermit too lazy to do anything.
I think a lot of people do this when they move out for the first time, go to university etc. But then they sort themselves out when they need to lose weight or sort their skin or energy levels out. But Zoe is TOTALLY in denial that her skin has anything to do with food. Even in Vlogmas she was saying her spots were down to stress or hormones, or ANYTHING other than diet. She was trying to drink more water with that app, but she's really failed to make the connection between refined carbs, refined sugar and spots. It might even be dairy causing inflammation too. If she just ate healthily for a month she'd lose the bloating and have clearer skin, and if she didn't she could THEN go and have some tests on her hormone levels.
This ^
It's really weird that she refuses to believe that's at least part of the problem.
It could well be hormonal as well, she might be on a pill that's bad for people with acne, but that doesn't make you gain weight, so she's probably chose the skinny option instead of the better skin option and is too lazy to change it

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

rachz wrote:
Gabz_is_shite wrote:
hobbiton wrote:Imo her skin started deteriorating a couple months after she moved out of her dads house and into her flat. It's so obvious he cooked most of her meals while she lived at home and she would have a "cheeky" pizza or wagamamas as an actual treat, no every single damn day.

Then she moved into that big ass house and everything about her just went under. At least when she lived in her flat she went out and socialized frequently, now she's nothing but a greasy hermit too lazy to do anything.
I think a lot of people do this when they move out for the first time, go to university etc. But then they sort themselves out when they need to lose weight or sort their skin or energy levels out. But Zoe is TOTALLY in denial that her skin has anything to do with food. Even in Vlogmas she was saying her spots were down to stress or hormones, or ANYTHING other than diet. She was trying to drink more water with that app, but she's really failed to make the connection between refined carbs, refined sugar and spots. It might even be dairy causing inflammation too. If she just ate healthily for a month she'd lose the bloating and have clearer skin, and if she didn't she could THEN go and have some tests on her hormone levels.
This ^
It's really weird that she refuses to believe that's at least part of the problem.
It could well be hormonal as well, she might be on a pill that's bad for people with acne, but that doesn't make you gain weight, so she's probably chose the skinny option instead of the better skin option and is too lazy to change it
She's so clueless. She thinks that expensive skincare products will solve all of her problems when the condition of your skin largely depends on how you treat it from the INSIDE, rather than what you slap all over it from the outside.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

WhackyJackie wrote:I wonder if she's still using that water app that she downloaded during vlogmas , doesn't look like it , water flushes out all the toxins in your body and her skin wouldn't look like that if she had stayed to that app. Another thing she talked about then never used.
I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped using it because she's too lazy to pee more often/refill her water bottle.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

anastasia wrote:
heyheyheynow wrote:Eh, I work a full-time job and I start at 9, so I'm up by 8 - never earlier because I'm 0% a morning person. 6:55 would be overly early for me and wake me up, but to whine about it on Twitter is petty. It's not like it's a daily occurrence. Talk about a microaggression.
Wow how long does it take you to get ready :o I need a good hour to get ready and another hour to commute and another 20 mins to faff about in the morning making coffee and putting on a wash and things :toad:
30 min to shower and get dressed, 10-15min commute, rest of time for faffing :) I could never do a 1hr commute!! :respekt:

jbsayshi
Informer
Informer

Post by jbsayshi »

http://www.look.co.uk/news/zoella-alfie-deyes-books

I hate Zoe's tweet "blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make your shine any brighter". She genuinely thinks that everyone is jealous of her, and that's the only reason why people say these things about her. But all people are saying are facts and how frustrated they are. Why can't she just take responsibility? I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt because most people have a good reason for doing things, whether you know it or not. But I just can't understand why she is being such a brat about it. When someone says anything negative, her response is act like she is the angel of positivity and criticize THEM for daring to say something negative, and so completely avoiding what they've actually said. Whyyyyyy does she think she's immune to critism?

hally34
Debater
Debater

Post by hally34 »

Jasmine S wrote:
WhackyJackie wrote:I wonder if she's still using that water app that she downloaded during vlogmas , doesn't look like it , water flushes out all the toxins in your body and her skin wouldn't look like that if she had stayed to that app. Another thing she talked about then never used.
I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped using it because she's too lazy to pee more often/refill her water bottle.
She probably stopped using it once the cheque from the app company came through along with every other fad she mentions...8-)

hally34
Debater
Debater

Post by hally34 »

Lucky you, not the same for everyone though sadly, especially those who commute into London. Brighton is a commuter town so plenty of people in Zoe's area will be travelling into London, so will be up before 7

Of course it is different for everyone, but I think a lot of people in Zoe's neighbourhood would be happy for the early round

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

jbsayshi wrote:http://www.look.co.uk/news/zoella-alfie-deyes-books

I hate Zoe's tweet "blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make your shine any brighter". She genuinely thinks that everyone is jealous of her, and that's the only reason why people say these things about her. But all people are saying are facts and how frustrated they are. Why can't she just take responsibility? I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt because most people have a good reason for doing things, whether you know it or not. But I just can't understand why she is being such a brat about it. When someone says anything negative, her response is act like she is the angel of positivity and criticize THEM for daring to say something negative, and so completely avoiding what they've actually said. Whyyyyyy does she think she's immune to critism?
I think her attitude towards criticism just goes to show how little she cares about what she's doing. I was always taught that criticism was a good thing. As a writer, criticism is one of the most valuable things I can ever receive. Hell, I'm currently trying to get into an MFA program in Creative Writing (which are notoriously heavy on the criticism front), because I know that criticism is required for growth and development in my field.

How can she expect to grow as a person and a content creator/author/whatever else she is, if she only listens to the people who tell her that the sun shines out her ass? It's so blatantly obvious that she isn't passionate about anything she's doing, because a passionate person would want to improve constantly.

starrydust
Learner
Learner

Post by starrydust »

jesus christ.

From Alfie's vlog:
"I'll be filming the next Sims alone because Zoe is crazy busy at the moment."

3 minutes later:
"So Zoe and I wanna do a challenge with each other. We wanna see who can balance the most stuff on top of Nala."

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

When did Zoe get a potty mouth?

She sweared 3 times in Alfies vlog (though 2 were bleeped).

Trynna shed that big sister image?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Return to “Zoella”