pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ViviannaDoesMakeup

Post by pussyglitter »

thrillah wrote:... I've never seen something so pointless
If she can shill some product, that's the point.

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

I dont get the point of working with that hotel. Rooms are extortionate (>£700 a night). No one who watches her would go surely?

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

rosieeex wrote:I dont get the point of working with that hotel. Rooms are extortionate (>£700 a night). No one who watches her would go surely?
I' interested to know what both Anna and Lily's actual demographic is like on their analytics. I guess they're trying to appeal to the mid 20 something with a great graduate job and promising career ahead, but that is so few and far between these days I doubt it reflects their audience. I imagine most are just 19 year old students living on baked beans

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
whoawhoawhoa wrote:Wtf does *rubs thighs* mean
It was something Vic Reeves used to do on Shooting Stars! It's used to denote being excited or happy about something!
ohhh lol thanks for explaining that! had to google shooting stars :P

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

ima wrote:
rosieeex wrote:I dont get the point of working with that hotel. Rooms are extortionate (>£700 a night). No one who watches her would go surely?
I' interested to know what both Anna and Lily's actual demographic is like on their analytics. I guess they're trying to appeal to the mid 20 something with a great graduate job and promising career ahead, but that is so few and far between these days I doubt it reflects their audience. I imagine most are just 19 year old students living on baked beans
They're definitely not the 12 year olds like Burr & Co, but still as a 20 something with a pretty decent job everything they do is so out of touch with normal.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

She's mentioned before she would love for 'VDM' to resemble Into The Gloss + have the lifestyle. She tries to give off a cool and effortless editor vibe that just doesn't work for her

remedios17
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by remedios17 »

It bothers me so much that they put up the same videos with Lily all the time!!!! and like minutes apart aswell... don't they have any original thoughts at all or stg? why must they do everything together? gosh both channels have become so boring. and seriously how many get ready with me videos can someone film?!

Challa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Challa »

I like her! I think the products she promotes are way out of my price range, I just couldn't justify spending so much money all the time. I spend the most of foundations and concealers as you should splurge on your face but Tom Ford Lipsticks? No, ta.

I think she's so pretty, quite unconventional with her crooked teeth and mouth but I think it's cute. Her wardrobe is gorgeous, she sticks to what suits her and her taste in bags is spot on!

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

Challa wrote:I think she's so pretty, quite unconventional with her crooked teeth and mouth but I think it's cute. Her wardrobe is gorgeous, she sticks to what suits her and her taste in bags is spot on!
I think she's got invisalign because her teeth are nowhere as bad as they used to be!

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Lorena wrote:
Challa wrote:I think she's so pretty, quite unconventional with her crooked teeth and mouth but I think it's cute. Her wardrobe is gorgeous, she sticks to what suits her and her taste in bags is spot on!
I think she's got invisalign because her teeth are nowhere as bad as they used to be!
Interesting that you would say that, Harry Makes It Up did a tutorial with Vivianna recently and I can't take my eyes off her teeth, she's struggling to keep her mouth closed the entire time it seems like, her massive teeth are always showing ->

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Her skin is reeeeeally nice. She looks so good with no make up

Constance Langdon

Post by Constance Langdon »

anna looks like carol from "where the wild things are" - google it, the cartoon. i think you'll see what i mean. her teeth annoy the frick outta me

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

Constance Langdon wrote:anna looks like carol from "where the wild things are" - google it, the cartoon. i think you'll see what i mean. her teeth annoy the frick outta me
still, if you go back a couple of years and watch one of her older videos, you'll see her teeth used to be much worse. I think that no matter how straight she tries to get them, they are just too big for her mouth!

check this video to see what I mean or

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

^wow! she used to be sooo different just a couple of years ago. Her tan and way too long hair. I much rather how she looks now. She looks more natural. Better skin tone. Tan doesn't suit her at all.

About her teeth, I only have to say that as someone who struggled a lot with her teeth I grew up with the idea that you don't need to have perfect features to be pretty. Im sorry, but in my opinon is so rude to complain about someone's appearance. I have seen in Lily's thread too that people say things like 'I can't watch her videos because Lily's eyebrows'. What is that?. We all have insecurities and part of our body that we don't like but we might get to the point to learn to live with it. If Vivianna hasn't done anything to her teeths yet is because she's fine with it. I don't think is nice that ppl bring down someone's confidence.

However this is not new. Even with beautiful models like Kate Moss and Georgia May Jagger. People still debate about their teeth. And with all the money they have they could make them 'perfect'. But their teeth in my opinion is what make them unique.

I might be weird but I find Vivianna so unique and pretty because her big teeth. Same for Lily. I find her eyebrows full and pretty. Make her features stronger.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

I don't hate her teeth. I actually appreciate the fact she has tried to do something about them, not because of aesthetics but for HEALTH reasons: a bad bite could eventually give you neck pains, back pains, it's really bad for your jaw in the long run and it's going to make your face age weirdly. If you go back and watch her old videos her teeth used to be much worse. The reason why I don't watch her or Lily's videos very often is because I find them very bland. I actually like Lily's brows and I think they suit her, I think she's really pretty.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

^Got it. That's another reason then. I understand your point of view :tu:

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Her new hair looks pretty nice. She has an incredible soft hair. I know is hard to say that by only watching a video but I noticed on the 'My Summer Morning Routine' video. When she was making her hair. Looks so healthy and shiny. And she has great skin as well.

crunchy_napkin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by crunchy_napkin »

Her teeth have never bothered me, in fact I think they're a sweet little quirk of hers. I am a big fan of Anna as unlike most other beauty gurus, she doesn't irritate me to the point of unsubbing and see doesn't act like a 12 year old moron who bursts into song every 5 minutes and raves about Disney *cough* Tanya and Zoe *cough*

(Not that there's anything wrong with Disney but singing Frozen songs in every vlog does grate on you after a while)

Return to “The Anna Edit”