The Laminated Werewolf Eyebrows Edit - Part 6

lefargen97
Informer
Informer

Re: The Laminated Werewolf Eyebrows Edit - Part 6

Post by lefargen97 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:33 am

her friends and family must secretly hate her. there is no other explanation as to why they would let her walk around in public with those brows.

Timtamtamara
Talker
Talker

Post by Timtamtamara » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:27 pm

What is this pose? I am at my gyno’s waiting room waving by bag around? Those shoes...urgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:06 pm

Timtamtamara wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:27 pm

What is this pose? I am at my gyno’s waiting room waving by bag around? Those shoes...urgh

Anna bonding with the peasants, she's looking to Friday LIKe.. yeah we know you don't have a schedule.

stupidstupid
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by stupidstupid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:52 am

Callan wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:06 pm
Timtamtamara wrote:

Anna bonding with the peasants, she's looking to Friday LIKe.. yeah we know you don't have a schedule.
I'll never fail to be surprised by how cold and sterile her home feels. She genuinely looks like she could be in a waiting room here. Dunno what it is — uninviting furniture? Lack of personal touches?

Timtamtamara
Talker
Talker

Post by Timtamtamara » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:04 am

I think lack of personality is really what it is. She is a control freak and has to justify whether her interior decor fits her edited aesthetic. Everything in her home looks soulless and pristine because she doesn’t allow herself to just let loose and create a space that reflects who she is. Rather she creates an environment to reflect how she wants to be thought of: simple and minimalistic which she’s shown she’s not.

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:15 am

stupidstupid wrote:
Callan wrote:
Timtamtamara wrote:

I'll never fail to be surprised by how cold and sterile her home feels. She genuinely looks like she could be in a waiting room here. Dunno what it is — uninviting furniture? Lack of personal touches?
I thought the same, their flat always looks cold and uncomfortable no wonder they go to bed at 8pm

Does anyone know what mark is doing now? I thought someone said he left his job and he always seems to be around (at Lily’s house, 2 laptops in today’s stories, lots of holidays) but thought he worked in construction/engineering and that’s not exactly something you can do from home. Maybe he’s studying? Can’t imagine him quitting to be a YouTube husband and thought they were saving up to move?

talking of saving up - it annoys me how she claims they’re having a frugal year to save for a house move but then goes to NY and Sri Lanka by end of Feb. We know she earns silly money and can do what she wants with it but don’t pretend that is being frugal

I think when they move it will be a big step up to a £££££ house

Kat_Harissa
Talker
Talker

Post by Kat_Harissa » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:23 am

nervousbeachgoer wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:15 am
stupidstupid wrote:
Callan wrote:
Timtamtamara wrote:

I thought the same, their flat always looks cold and uncomfortable no wonder they go to bed at 8pm

Does anyone know what mark is doing now? I thought someone said he left his job and he always seems to be around (at Lily’s house, 2 laptops in today’s stories, lots of holidays) but thought he worked in construction/engineering and that’s not exactly something you can do from home. Maybe he’s studying? Can’t imagine him quitting to be a YouTube husband and thought they were saving up to move?

talking of saving up - it annoys me how she claims they’re having a frugal year to save for a house move but then goes to NY and Sri Lanka by end of Feb. We know she earns silly money and can do what she wants with it but don’t pretend that is being frugal

Yeah, this money thing really annoys me, too. The holidays, manicures for 60 £, last-minute “emergency” raincoat for hundreds of pounds – fine, if you can afford it, knock yourself out, but don’t pretend you’re being frugal and relatable and most certainly don’t act like you have anything to say to me about budgeting for buying a house because you’re some “organisation guru”. She’s so detached from reality.

Also, I think Mark has become a full-time insta husband to our Prince Valiant now. He always seems to be around, her photos are credited to him on the blog, and there’s no way any employee has that much holiday.

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:29 am

Kat_Harissa wrote:
nervousbeachgoer wrote:
stupidstupid wrote:
Callan wrote:
Timtamtamara wrote:

Yeah, this money thing really annoys me, too. The holidays, manicures for 60 £, last-minute “emergency” raincoat for hundreds of pounds – fine, if you can afford it, knock yourself out, but don’t pretend you’re being frugal and relatable and most certainly don’t act like you have anything to say to me about budgeting for buying a house because you’re some “organisation guru”. She’s so detached from reality.

Also, I think Mark has become a full-time insta husband to our Prince Valiant now. He always seems to be around, her photos are credited to him on the blog, and there’s no way any employee has that much holiday.
Is she making that much money?! Her content is pretty boring and beige, she has a decent amount of subscribers but nowhere near a million.

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:34 pm

Timtamtamara wrote:

Of all the shitty poses and outfits, she had to go for the ones that give her cankles and 10 foot feet. Add doormat eyebrows that hide her green eyes. And just like that, Anna screwed her sole two usually stunning assets.
Country bumpkin :roll:

Kat_Harissa
Talker
Talker

Post by Kat_Harissa » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Lulu42 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:29 am
Kat_Harissa wrote:
nervousbeachgoer wrote:
stupidstupid wrote:
Callan wrote:

Is she making that much money?! Her content is pretty boring and beige, she has a decent amount of subscribers but nowhere near a million.

I obviously don’t know how much she makes, but she’s the same age as me, and I don’t consider myself poor, but her Sri Lanka holiday alone would be a long-term saving goal for my boyfriend and me. Let alone calling that frugal whilst saving for a house. Or going to New York in addition. Or buying ridiculously expensive ugly clothes. She may not be rich, but they’re definitely very very comfortable financially.

Junebug7676
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Junebug7676 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:26 am

Why is she always bragging about how many books she’s read in a year?? The books she reads are pretty much written for teens. I could finish that many in a year too if I didn’t read anything that was actually thought provoking or challenging.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:00 am

Net assets for her company in 2019 were around 315,000 pounds and keep going up every year. I assume that's before taxes and who knows if that includes, say, the MSRP of gifted products (maybe someone here does). The info is publicly available through the UK Companies House website.

Mark is a civil engineer, I believe; I hope he's using this time to remotely work on a graduate degree or something, because - money aside - Insta-husband isn't going to be a satisfying long term path for a smart person. But who knows, if they start a family, maybe they'll be happy both being able to be at home 24/7.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:27 pm

Had to stop halfway through her Project Pan video and comment to say YET AGAIN. This woman does yet another trendy video and gets it completely wrong. Correct me if I’m wrong, but project pan isn’t for makeup you use every day (since you’ll use it up anyway). It’s for product that you have lying around, it’s not used frequently and you just want to use it up. Maybe for product that seems endless, okay I’ll let it slide (I watch Sandra’s videos and she’s been trying to use up Tarte’s Exposed blush for like a year).

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:41 am

Poopettemetis wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:27 pm
Had to stop halfway through her Project Pan video and comment to say YET AGAIN. This woman does yet another trendy video and gets it completely wrong. Correct me if I’m wrong, but project pan isn’t for makeup you use every day (since you’ll use it up anyway). It’s for product that you have lying around, it’s not used frequently and you just want to use it up. Maybe for product that seems endless, okay I’ll let it slide (I watch Sandra’s videos and she’s been trying to use up Tarte’s Exposed blush for like a year).
YES! Project Pan is indeed aiming at using your stash until you hit pan. Pan clean. Pan empty. You are to completely use, say, 10 eyeshadows/lipsticks/whatever before you are allowed to buy any more.

I won't say that Anna is a moron, but oh well.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:45 am

When I think of Anna, her husband and her house/style/videos, the only images that comes to my mind is some bland ass oatmeal.

Timtamtamara
Talker
Talker

Post by Timtamtamara » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:41 am

Callan wrote:When I think of Anna, her husband and her house/style/videos, the only images that comes to my mind is some bland ass oatmeal.

Accurate. No added sugar or milk. Just straight up bland porridge.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:22 pm

the way lollipop26 did it varied - putting some daily items in there makes you more likely to use them, i guess. anna culls her makeup every 5 seconds it seems, though so what's the point of this?

i thought i read in one of these threads that mark went back to get his masters? if he didn't... wyd mark? insta husbands are ridiculous. you can take a couple of saturdays a month to get content done, like all of you did when you still had jobs. not to mention his field seems like something you need to keep up with, not take a couple of years (?) off and go back to.

dzeguze
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dzeguze » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:00 am

Outfit planning video. Does this woman leave anything unplanned, uncurated in her life? Mealplans, outfitplans, bookplans, makeup usage plans. Jeez, I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Timtamtamara
Talker
Talker

Post by Timtamtamara » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:26 am

dzeguze wrote:Outfit planning video. Does this woman leave anything unplanned, uncurated in her life? Mealplans, outfitplans, bookplans, makeup usage plans. Jeez, I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it.

She makes a plan for the things she needs and how to plan them.

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:13 am

dzeguze wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:00 am
Does this woman leave anything unplanned, uncurated in her life? Mealplans, outfitplans, bookplans, makeup usage plans.
Her eyebrows were unplanned and uncurated for a while, then she had them laminated.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:08 am

what does she need to plan for? she works from home. there's no need for her to even get dressed.

how am i living? deciding what to wear 5 minutes before i have to leave the house? definitely not virgo vibes~~~

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:21 am

Sybil Vane wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:13 am
dzeguze wrote:
Does this woman leave anything unplanned, uncurated in her life? Mealplans, outfitplans, bookplans, makeup usage plans.
Her eyebrows were unplanned and uncurated for a while, then she had them laminated.
She did have a plan! Remember she kept talking about her eyebrow lady having a plan for her brows when everyone was like “wtf is going on with your brows”?!

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:37 am

Poopettemetis wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:21 am
Sybil Vane wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:13 am
dzeguze wrote:
She did have a plan! Remember she kept talking about her eyebrow lady having a plan for her brows when everyone was like “wtf is going on with your brows”?!
Sadly I remember, although I was trying to find one single thing that was left to chance.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Has anyone watched her Lucy Moon video? So predictable - swooning over leopard print, Posh Spice and boring knitwear.

I wish these influencers would stop interviewing other influencers. They already have a platform talking about the same shit you’re asking them about. Give some time to your interesting friends or someone who works outside of the house 5 days a week.

Timtamtamara
Talker
Talker

Post by Timtamtamara » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:18 pm

Poopettemetis wrote:Has anyone watched her Lucy Moon video? So predictable - swooning over leopard print, Posh Spice and boring knitwear.

I wish these influencers would stop interviewing other influencers. They already have a platform talking about the same shit you’re asking them about. Give some time to your interesting friends or someone who works outside of the house 5 days a week.
dzeguze wrote:Outfit planning video. Does this woman leave anything unplanned, uncurated in her life? Mealplans, outfitplans, bookplans, makeup usage plans. Jeez, I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it.

She makes a plan for the things she needs and how to plan them.

It was soooo boooooriiiiing Image I literally could’t listen to Anna speak for that long

Return to “The Anna Edit”