The Guffaw Edit:Mark said so and so gigglegiggle PT6

Re: The Guffaw Edit:Mark said so and so gigglegiggle PT6

Post by Guest »

I have had brow lamination done, its basically a perm for your eyebrows. It makes every hair straight (and should be permed into a shape you like) and at first the brow hairs are immovable (also very dry and brittle, you have to keep the hairs nourished) but the perm only really lasts about 6 weeks.

The idea is to get that brushed out, full, supermodel brow. It was good for me because my poor (non-existent) brows grew straight down and having them always brushed up has helped me to grow them better. With Anna though I feel like she should get them trimmed or something....if they weren't taking over her face before they certainly are now!

Post by Guest »

I just don’t understand why she gets brow treatments and uses brow products at all! Surely if you had bushy caterpillars on your face like her you’d just want to get them threaded and trimmed? Same goes for our lovely Lily, I don’t understand why she fills her brows in when they’re already bushy and dark, why make them even darker?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

They probably had a 2 for 1 special and she got her butthole done as well, this whole thing is a waste of time.

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Redlipstickbimbo
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Redlipstickbimbo »

Callan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:51 pm
They probably had a 2 for 1 special and she got her butthole done as well, this whole thing is a waste of time.
My initial thought was “getting your butthole hair laminated” and now I can’t stop laughing whilst being utterly disgusted at the same time, thank you for that mental image 😂😂

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Redlipstickbimbo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:45 am
Callan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:51 pm
My initial thought was “getting your butthole hair laminated” and now I can’t stop laughing whilst being utterly disgusted at the same time, thank you for that mental image 😂😂

Return to “The Anna Edit”