The Guffaw Edit:Mark said so and so gigglegiggle PT6

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Guffaw Edit:Mark said so and so gigglegiggle PT6

Post by anonymous123 »

ugh I do like Anna but the brows are killing me. She looked so lovely with the thinner ones. If she's insisting on bushy, why not go thinner but bushy/unkempt, if that makes sense. Show your followers that you can adapt trends but still be mindful of what's flattering for each individual.

Breadbasket
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Breadbasket »

Finally something a bit different from the usual rotation of Faves, Bon Appetit rip offs, & ‘style’ content. But good lord the waste she created by making that video—purchasing so many products that she’ll never use again! Hopefully everything will be re-homed, but surely she could’ve shopped around her friends & borrowed what they already had? It just goes to show that any ‘sustainability’ rhetoric is purely for the clicks & targeting the trending buzzwords, rather than any sort of internalisation of what she’s spewing. I’m a far cry from being sustainable in my life, but anyone with even an inkling of the current environmental & consumption crisis would see this type of purchasing as a big-ass bold line in the sand!

thenameisjeje
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thenameisjeje »

anonymous123 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:33 pm
ugh I do like Anna but the brows are killing me. She looked so lovely with the thinner ones. If she's insisting on bushy, why not go thinner but bushy/unkempt, if that makes sense. Show your followers that you can adapt trends but still be mindful of what's flattering for each individual.
I think they would be fine if she either trimmed the front sections a little or at least didn't brush/gel them STRAIGHT up. the spikiness on the thicker section is what makes me go ??? but otherwise the arch and outer tail bit look totally fine to me

Snooze
Learner
Learner

Post by Snooze »

fancyvagabond wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:26 am
ugh

Just because thick bows are in, doesn't mean they flatter your features. Does she not have one honest friend in her life?
Thanks for the reminder how good she looked at one point. And that left picture is from 2018 if I recall correctly, so not THAT long ago (always think it's ridiculous when people compare pjtotos from 10 years apart).
It is easy to forget why she ever appealed to me.

Post by Guest »

Snooze wrote:
fancyvagabond wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:26 am
ugh

Just because thick bows are in, doesn't mean they flatter your features. Does she not have one honest friend in her life?
Thanks for the reminder how good she looked at one point. And that left picture is from 2018 if I recall correctly, so not THAT long ago (always think it's ridiculous when people compare pjtotos from 10 years apart).
It is easy to forget why she ever appealed to me.
And that delusional teeth-between-the-lips-smile!! HelloOctober does that all the time, too. It gives her such an idiotic expression that it ruins all her pictures :(

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

Someone in the comments of her recent video noted that she says like every five seconds and now I can’t unhear it.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Has anyone seen this girls instagram? I guess she makes Anna’s brows look thread thin. Or maybe that will be future Anna in her 40s when she will let her brows grow out even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BestLaidPlans1
Learner
Learner

Post by BestLaidPlans1 »

Based on Anna's 2019 favourites video, I must conclude that she actually doesn't like doing make up. She does her make up like someone who is just starting to learn how to do make up, but her stuff is high end.

mattemattematte
Talker
Talker

Post by mattemattematte »

Timtamtamara wrote:Image

Has anyone seen this girls instagram? I guess she makes Anna’s brows look thread thin. Or maybe that will be future Anna in her 40s when she will let her brows grow out even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow I thought this was a joke! The hair, the lips, the lashes and the brows of course Image

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

BestLaidPlans1 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:32 am
Based on Anna's 2019 favourites video, I must conclude that she actually doesn't like doing make up. She does her make up like someone who is just starting to learn how to do make up, but her stuff is high end.
It's high end because it's all gifted. It's the same with all these influencer, swearing they found their holy grail product of something, which is ALWAYS something super expensive and always something that was gifted to them.

astridivy
Learner
Learner

Post by astridivy »

6 pairs of boots in a winter CAPSULE wardrobe, smh. Do you think she realises she's no longer relatable?

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

astridivy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 pm
6 pairs of boots in a winter CAPSULE wardrobe, smh. Do you think she realises she's no longer relatable?
Haven't watched it and probably won't, but I'm guessing it's another seasonal haul which she thinks makes it a capsule wardrobe. She has NEVER understood the difference and has based her entire brand of The Anna Edit on this. I will definitely not watch her haul of bland, over-priced "pieces" that she swears she will get so much wear out of. At this point I only watch her cooking vids and not-sponsored vlogs.

astridivy
Learner
Learner

Post by astridivy »

IIRC, 6 pairs of boots, 5 pairs of black jeans, 5 other pairs of jeans, approx 12 pieces of knitwear lmaooo. it's too much.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

BestLaidPlans1 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:32 am
yes God forbid she wears a shimmery neutral eyeshadow. she made mac's all that glitters seem like the craziest color. she would have never done that colour series if katie jane hughes hadn't done it and its not something she would actually keep up with if it wasn't for yt.

nco88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nco88 »

astridivy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:00 pm
IIRC, 6 pairs of boots, 5 pairs of black jeans, 5 other pairs of jeans, approx 12 pieces of knitwear lmaooo. it's too much.
I dont claim to have a capsule wardrobe and i have way less than that.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

I find it so odd that she keeps her massive coats in her bedroom wardrobe. Even when I had a roommate, I kept all my coats in a closet in the hallway. It’s so ridiculous that every time she leaves her house she has to go upstairs to grab her coat first. What if there’s a fire? Is she really going to run upstairs to get a coat before rushing outside to safety?!? 🤣

LucyBon
Learner
Learner

Post by LucyBon »

Anybody else get the feeling Anna and Lily aren’t that close anymore? I find Anna far too nice for Lily, but they seemed pretty close before.

astridivy
Learner
Learner

Post by astridivy »

Just sat through a 16 minute video of Anna repeating “Waitrose and partners.” SO natural. The video is called “the BEST vegan cookie recipe” and there’s no vegan cookie recipe In the video? Probably the dumbest thing I’ve seen her do to date.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

How did she manage to mess up an all-black outfit?! Those jeans are the wrong cut and length. That sweater does absolutely nothing for her frame. The boots just emphasize how wrong the jeans are. Why Anna why?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

LucyBon wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:45 pm
Anybody else get the feeling Anna and Lily aren’t that close anymore? I find Anna far too nice for Lily, but they seemed pretty close before.
I have the feeling Lily is one of those entitled and self-involved parents who thinks they are suddenly more important than everyone else now that they have a child. I can totally picture her expecting Anna (and everyone else) to cater to her schedule and reach out to her. :roll: Just the general vibe I got from watching Lily's channel. However, Rich seems to be more polite and considerate haha.

(btw I'm not saying all parents do this...I'm just talking about Lily here)

Return to “The Anna Edit”