ViviannaDoesMakeup Part 2

Buttons
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ViviannaDoesMakeup Part 2

Post by Buttons »

No sign of the monthly Beauty Chat videos replacement!

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Even her flatlay on her IG on what she's brining is very dull...... :boohoo:

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

She's also managed to make that Whistles backpack look awful, it's the best bag they do in terms of quality (I worked there). I dunno why she didn't stuff it for the photo, but I doubt that actually entered her mind. She must be winding down the whole youtube thing? Surely? Is she just gonna quit after the wedding?

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

rhi14 wrote:She's also managed to make that Whistles backpack look awful, it's the best bag they do in terms of quality (I worked there). I dunno why she didn't stuff it for the photo, but I doubt that actually entered her mind. She must be winding down the whole youtube thing? Surely? Is she just gonna quit after the wedding?
I think it might not be a bad idea for her. She's gonna be the best housewife. Stays home, clean, organise and cook and the whole thing doesn't spend any money on anything lol (her IG pics make the items so sad i am unsubscribing also I gave up on wishing her video will improve, I'm out of there too).

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

can she seriously not go a blog post without mentioning working out? We get it anna, you go to the gym now.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

ima wrote:can she seriously not go a blog post without mentioning working out? We get it anna, you go to the gym now.
Lol thats because thats the only achievement for her.

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

Did you heard she went to the gym though?

Her videos have become so dull lately - the same lip products, working out, packing, repeat. Maybe she could use some of that free time to sort out her hairstyle, not quite sure what's going on there. I'm sure it could be improved with some styling but she gives the impression that she can't be bothered with her appearance as much as she used to (which admittedly is kind of important when you're a 'beauty blogger').

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

thelushprincess wrote:Did you heard she went to the gym though?

Her videos have become so dull lately - the same lip products, working out, packing, repeat. Maybe she could use some of that free time to sort out her hairstyle, not quite sure what's going on there. I'm sure it could be improved with some styling but she gives the impression that she can't be bothered with her appearance as much as she used to (which admittedly is kind of important when you're a 'beauty blogger').
I really think it comes down to money. Plus she isn't good at styling it herself so it is just sitting on her head like a limp mop. When you are not wanting to spend anything on yourself, this is the end result. All of her make ups are given or from before she became like this I think.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

why not just straighten her hair and end it there? she has ghds that she uses to style her hair into those awful curls. why not use it for what it's meant to do?

her 'i cut my hair shorter than i want it because it grows so fast' is also ridiculous.

postcards from
Learner
Learner

Post by postcards from »

she looks so much better with straight hair, and weirdly similar to Maisie Williams

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

I quite agree, she looks better with straight hair. I personally find that it frames her face quite well.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

What did she mean while showing the shower gel in the new vid by saying : when we finally get around to having a bathroom??? Did I miss something? I don't follow her on any other social media than YT so I'm sorry if my question is stupid. They don't have a bathroom or what? Is that why her hair seems to be washed the last time in 2015

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

Blair Gilbert wrote:What did she mean while showing the shower gel in the new vid by saying : when we finally get around to having a bathroom??? Did I miss something? I don't follow her on any other social media than YT so I'm sorry if my question is stupid. They don't have a bathroom or what? Is that why her hair seems to be washed the last time in 2015
No, she says finally get around to doing the bathroom. Meaning they need to redecorate.
But how on earth is she a beauty blogger and doesn't know Malin + Goetz or Velvet Teddy? That's just embarrassing.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Her videos just have a very clinical feel to them. She only reveals so much of herself on camera anymore, either that or she's just boring as a bag of rocks

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

colddust-girl wrote:Her videos just have a very clinical feel to them. She only reveals so much of herself on camera anymore, either that or she's just boring as a bag of rocks
both. i think she's over youtube - why else would she drop her video content when vlogs are the easiest to film / have tons of views (= more money). but then again she's super boring. the only thing she has to talk about is her trips to the gym and whatever show she's watching on netflix

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

colddust-girl wrote:Her videos just have a very clinical feel to them. She only reveals so much of herself on camera anymore, either that or she's just boring as a bag of rocks
yeeeeees!!! I don't think anyone ever described it better :tu:
rhi14 wrote:No, she says finally get around to doing the bathroom. Meaning they need to redecorate.
But how on earth is she a beauty blogger and doesn't know Malin + Goetz or Velvet Teddy? That's just embarrassing.
thanks for clearing that up. This may be just me, but when moving into a new place, the bathroom would be my number one priority to redecorate. I'm like a cleaning nazi, always have the need for everything to feel super clean. So, if I was renting a place after someone else... I could never be completely "relaxed" while showering or anything else if I could see "remains" of some strangers in my bathroom.

Sorry for sharing guys, I know a lot of people hate it :|

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

I think she withdrew from youtube because she moved to her hometown and is practically on the verge of getting married/starting a family and Mark probably asked that she not share as much? She moved from a very populated area (London) to a less populated area (Brighton). I can understand why she'd stop showing us so much. I just don't think her quality of videos had to decrease. Sure we won't be getting anymore vlogs but she could have found something that filled that because I think it was one of her more popular video types.
I myself enjoy her channel over others because I'm 22 and I no longer relate to high school girls in their bedrooms. Though more recently I'm really irked with the commercial-qualities her newest videos seem to have. I feel like lately she's just pushing stuff she hasn't fully tried out, and embarrassing herself. WHO DOESN'T KNOW VELVET TEDDY?!!?!

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

Oh new thread soon! I don't have any good suggestions for funny thread names though

Post by Guest »

^ I don't think anyone could think of a funny name for Lily's current thread either, these two have always had 'generic' ones but that might change ;)

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Ughhhh that dressing gown.
Non.

Return to “The Anna Edit”