VelvetGamm0n - Disappearing Flats, Friends and Diets pt 56

EllieK
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetGamm0n - Disappearing Flats, Friends and Diets pt 56

Post by EllieK »

staedtler wrote:I can't believe this cow spoiled the ending of The Stranger Things!! Newsflash, you whale, not everyone has the time to bingewatch a freshly released TV show! Most people are busy during the day with school or work or whatever. I can't believe her.
Ok I know you’re annoyed but calling someone a whale is just uncalled for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrcbham
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrcbham »

staedtler wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:28 pm
I can't believe this cow spoiled the ending of The Stranger Things!! Newsflash, you whale, not everyone has the time to bingewatch a freshly released TV show! Most people are busy during the day with school or work or whatever. I can't believe her.
YouTubers and influencers are so bad for this in general. I guess it's because they don't have a concept of normal people's routines and not being able to drop everything to watch a TV show!

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

EllieK wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:07 pm
staedtler wrote:I can't believe this cow spoiled the ending of The Stranger Things!! Newsflash, you whale, not everyone has the time to bingewatch a freshly released TV show! Most people are busy during the day with school or work or whatever. I can't believe her.
Ok I know you’re annoyed but calling someone a whale is just uncalled for

My bad, that's just rude to whales. In all seriousness, I've been a Gabby sympathizer for a very long time, and I've witnessed a lot of uncalled behaviour and this is what gets your panties in a bunch?

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

Managed to screen shot before she deleted. Oh god what’s happened now?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Kbelle-8x wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Ha! She gets the karma she deserves!
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Post by Guest »

At first I thought it was quite refreshing to see a YT'er paint her own first place like most normal people chose/have to do.

Then the attitude of 'oh I can do it just as good' and the hideous job she did made me think OK she should have just coughed up the cash to have a professional do it.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

toperella wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:08 am
At first I thought it was quite refreshing to see a YT'er paint her own first place like most normal people chose/have to do.

Then the attitude of 'oh I can do it just as good' and the hideous job she did made me think OK she should have just coughed up the cash to have a professional do it.
100% she'll start hating it and would want to move out in a year
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Post by Guest »

moonlightpixie wrote:
toperella wrote:

Yep, she will blame the fact it doesn't look perfect on the fact it is an older property.

I'm guessing the moaning on twitter someone posted above is related to her contractors putting her bathroom suite and tiles in. She was already moaning publicly about them on her vlog before they'd even finished the job..

Post by Guest »

toperella wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:
toperella wrote:

Yep, she will blame the fact it doesn't look perfect on the fact it is an older property.

I'm guessing the moaning on twitter someone posted above is related to her contractors putting her bathroom suite and tiles in. She was already moaning publicly about them on her vlog before they'd even finished the job..
I missed that vlog, what is wrong with what they have done? The room itself is crooked already.

Post by Guest »

emmer_mo wrote:
toperella wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:
toperella wrote:

I missed that vlog, what is wrong with what they have done? The room itself is crooked already.
She was moaning that they had a deadline to complete a certain amount of rooms (bathroom and her bedroom) before she officially moves in. That they were not turning up on time and making excuses.

I live by the motto 'Your vibe attracts your tribe' and I think Gabbies lazy vibe has attracted a lazy contractor.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

I’m absolutely baffled she did 100000 weight loss surgeries and is on a different diet every week and still manages to gain weight!! It’s not that she’s not losing it, she’s actually getting fatter by the day - like how? What a complete waste of money and time!

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 am

I came to see if anyone saw this as well. My first thought was it's the builders, but how could they be letting her down? Maybe it's the producer of her album that she's been working on for five years. Is he just deleting it all 'by accident' because he doesn't want his name attached to such an awful vanity project. That's a huge waste of money, as is all the flats and furniture. I can't believe she sees herself as a saver, she gets through cash like crazy, and it all flies out the window. It's good to donate to charity, but it's usually old or dead people donating whole flat's worth of furniture, possibly people moving abroad, not 25 year olds who've accumulated too much through over-spending. Something wrong there, Gab.

I saw Louise Pentland say her new business is property, doing up old places and renting them. This would be such a good idea for Gabby, seeing as she loves DIY and decorating so much (lol). She could rent that one out for starters and live back with her mum and brother, get back some of the youtube money she's wasted. I think she doesn't though because she doesn't want her family to see her lifestyle, how much she sits around watching TV and eating, with small bouts of 'stress' because she has a brand video deadline she could have done days earlier.

Lalu
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalu »

hana.bananals wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:47 am
dressagediva wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:38 am
As someone who has just finished redecorating a whole house, the way she paints is unbearable!
She paints over old wallpaper that is in terrible condition and doesn't use masking tape anywhere, what a moron. Her flat is going to look so bodged.
Is it normal to paint over wallpaper in the UK? It looks horrible and I don’t understand why you wouldn’t remove it first? I’ve never seen someone paint over wallpaper before.

sophielouiseok
Learner
Learner

Post by sophielouiseok »

Lalu wrote:
hana.bananals wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:47 am
dressagediva wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:38 am
As someone who has just finished redecorating a whole house, the way she paints is unbearable!
She paints over old wallpaper that is in terrible condition and doesn't use masking tape anywhere, what a moron. Her flat is going to look so bodged.
Is it normal to paint over wallpaper in the UK? It looks horrible and I don’t understand why you wouldn’t remove it first? I’ve never seen someone paint over wallpaper before.
I mean some people do ImageI guess if you were struggling for money it would make sense, but, at least how i saw everyone decorate growing up, was stripped the wallpaper and pitting up either patterned paper or lining paper and then painting over that so you get a clean smooth surface

I give her credit for doing it herself but she’s botching it, and it’ll look awful with all the bubbles and patches

destinedtoexplode
Learner
Learner

Post by destinedtoexplode »

Anyone else have their eyes roll waaaay back every time gobs does that horrible edit where she clicks in front of the camera and whatever is behind changes/disappears? It's like she watched one Casey Neistat vlog and thinks she is ~~doing something~~. God, she does it every other vlog and it is cringe-inducing.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Ah, just watched today's vlog and IS the builders who've let her down. Wow, what a shock, builders who take a long time. When she was talking about buying them special milk and starbucks at the start I was thinking, yeah we'll see how long that lasts, lol.

jllns90
Informer
Informer

Post by jllns90 »

Oh god, what has she done with that bathroom. The toilet and sink side is actually okay, pretty bland and standard but looks okay. But those tiles!! Why would you put herringbone patterned tiles with those tiny geometric tiles. And the different heights of the tiles + door, like the way it goes from the high door, to the low tiles and then up again with the pink tiles + the shelf as well. She did it to save money :rofl: She should have just got standard tiles for the floor, keep the pink herringbone on one wall to the ceiling as a feature wall and it would have looked so much better. It looks like someone threw up a pinterest board from 4 years ago in that bathroom lol. It is sad because the room itself has so much potential with the big windows and high ceilings.. oh well.. not gonna say i expected anything more of her anyways.
Oh also, good luck trying to clean that grout when it starts building up dirt between those geometric tiles lol :rofl:

holaholitahola
Learner
Learner

Post by holaholitahola »

Am I the only one who finds it weird that her sink and her toilet are that close when there's enough space to separate them?
Haven't watched the vlog yet so they might not be as close but it's the feeling I got when she was describing where they would be placed.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Her bathroom's not that bad, but the layout does seem really weird and the tiling is just peculiar. It's a beautiful room in general though, those windows bring in so much light.

jellybean99
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jellybean99 »

They do look too close together but she did it like that as the original toilet was in direct view when the bathroom door was open.

Return to “Gabriella”