Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

Post by moonlightpixie »

fairy wrote:okay i have literally not posted on here iN SO LONG HELLO EVERYONE
Hi! Love your picture!! so cute!
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

WitchPlease wrote:
Lea wrote:
DutchLurker wrote:Wth she moved back because she couldn't settle? She lived there just 2 weeks give it time, gurll! And she ditched the pink sofa, it was just a freaking week old :| Saving money for buying a house, my ass.
It's not often you'll see me sympathising with Gabby but I can completely see her point in wanting to move out of a flat. It's not nice when you have no privacy and everyone around you can hear everything you do and say. In my uni, the bedrooms were along a long corridor of 20 flats and everyone could hear everything. It's awful not being able to Skype with friends or speak on the phone without other people listening.
Yeah as much as I hate Gabby, I hate feeling like I'm being overheard ALL THE TIME in my thin walled house. If I could move I would. I don't know if that's why Gabby moved - I can't believe anything she says anymore - but fair enough if so.

i'm sorry but she lies. just like everything this is an excuse.obviously she didn't like it there (too small for a cat,her and her cleaner Jane) and made up this excuse to get the f out of there. I'm surprised people still believe her lies (not you,just people in general because i still see some people on here believing her bs. it's like her weight loss surgery video when some people felt sorry for her and started to make excuses about her lies and manipulation. she's a sad human being and a pathological liar.she believes her own lies.Lying is her life,she can't live without it!

Post by Guest »

don't bother with the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND threads now literally everyone's just clogging up the thread talking about their cats and how tall they are lmaooo

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

champagnepapi wrote:don't bother with the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND.info.info.info.info threads now literally everyone's just clogging up the thread talking about their cats and how tall they are lmaooo
lol,pathetic. Glad i didn't join.

sxphsyko

Post by sxphsyko »

moonlightpixie wrote:
champagnepapi wrote:don't bother with the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND.info.info.info.info.info.info.info threads now literally everyone's just clogging up the thread talking about their cats and how tall they are lmaooo
:FU:

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by megx »

moonlightpixie wrote:
champagnepapi wrote:don't bother with the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND.info.info.info.info.info.info.info threads now literally everyone's just clogging up the thread talking about their cats and how tall they are lmaooo
At least the thread on that site is more active than this one is

sxphsyko

Post by sxphsyko »

megx wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:
champagnepapi wrote:don't bother with the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND.info.info.info.info.info.info.info.info.info.info threads now literally everyone's just clogging up the thread talking about their cats and how tall they are lmaooo
At least the thread on that site is more active than this one is
and at least the site actually works 99.9% of the time for everyone

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Yup,that's why you keep coming back. :tu:

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

moonlightpixie wrote:Yup,that's why you keep coming back. :tu:
I actually haven't read or posted on this thread in ages and neither have a lot of people judging by how long it's taken to get through one thread

Satellites
Debater
Debater

Post by Satellites »

I mean, I use 404 TEXT NOT FOUND as well as here but I'm not sure why people here or there are going "well at least 404 TEXT NOT FOUND is active". It's not a surprise it's more active there considering that most of the users there were contributing over here, so I'm not sure why they're lording it like it's a big achievement.

Also, I like the users there and here but the cat nonsense was honestly really annoying. I'm not sure why anyone would care how tall anyone is or how many cats they have, but maybe I just don't like cats enough. It was just annoying to have to scroll through it all for some actual posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I really miss how active this thread used to be - at least GG seems to be stabilising a little bit now

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Gobbage's outrageous behaviour just keeps getting worse and worse with time. When will Jane or her corrupted management ever stage an intervention? Sadly, she's clearly unwell and needs immediate therapy. I am so appalled and shocked that these brands are continuing to sponsor and offer this train wreck work. How can she represent a reputable company like The Body Shop?

The way she treats people is absolutely disgusting and she's in no way a good role model. Gobby loses friends constantly as she's unbearable to be around. The whole Lucy & Lydia fall out was completely exaggerated and I feel that they are genuine girls but saw the light and left the toxic friendship. I do not think they're homophobic or used her for subscribers. They were quite supportive and patient with her. I would have walked out on day one she started her BS. Hobbie on the other hand just uses Gobbs for the perks, food, followers, opportunities and her flat which is sad that she can't see how he's taking full advantage of her. I see Hobbie as an opportunist and a social climber. He has no romantic or even a platonic interest in Gobbs. I find her to be very masculine and too aggressive, there's no composure or any redeeming qualities about her as a person.

The recent so-called 'squad' that she hangs out on nights out with such as Evan, Dodie, Connie, John, Edward, Sarah, Hannah, Ellie etc are not real friendships just utterly forced and and superficial especially Evan he seems like a serial social climber and opportunist just like Hobbie. It's sad that Sarah apparently works for her management so she was probably paid to be her chaperone and keep an eye on her lol.

Regarding her moving twice in two weeks scenario was messed up. She's not acting normal these days especially on Twitter, very unhinged and erratic also her eyes look dead and scary as if nobody is home. I don't know how anybody copes or tolerates her bad attitude. Yuk, she makes me sick and is so damn gross and unhygienic with no common sense!!!

I cannot stand her, yet I can't look away as bad as it sounds because she's absolutely crazy and it's entertaining to watch her blogs. She's nuts! - I even feel slightly sympathetic and guilty because I know that she needs professional help. However, she's an adult and should take responsibility for her actions and it's harmful that she's on such a large platform with a big following.

She's a very jealous, manipulative, evil and a compulsive liar with no personality or identity of her own copying everybodies style. Her song covers hurt my ears and I cannot stand her fashion sense it's just a thrown on attempt at trying to be trendy, which only ends up making her look frumpy and mature. The chockers, top knot and bardot tops don't really suit her IMHO. Also, her obsession with rekindling her lost friendship with Zoe is stalkerish and scary no wonder people keep their distance from this nutcase!!! - I am certain that Zoe knows how unstable she is mentally and cut all tied with Ms Linseed.

All her bridges have been burnt within the Youtube community. She fights and argues with everybody this is why she has no friends. The ones that come and go are just using her big time. I doubt her presence on Youtube let alone social media will last long because she's far too sensitive and cannot handle any constructive criticism, she also has never-ending breakdowns and volatile unstable moodswings.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

Right...

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she looks like a bloated bitch

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Post by beevmaria »

Omg I've missed this thread so much, literally one of the few on here that make relevant comments on the youtuber

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

for a while i wondered how this girl was getting subs, then it hit me...she's like a trainwreck..you can't look away.
Don't stan so close to me

LoisTalksTrash
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LoisTalksTrash »

I hope she's not lying about actually getting therapy cuz homegirl needs some serious mental help

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

She's going to NY. AGAIN. This time to see Hamilton, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a super long waitlist or something? Also 2 designer bags? :? Girl, what happened to the house deposit? Your bags will be out of style soon but your house is a great investment!

I'm glad she's getting help. I do believe she has anxiety and body dysmorphia (this explains so much especially that part when she was with Zoe and Alfie and he was filming her and she freaked out) and I hope the therapist will sort her out so she can go out and enjoy her life.

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

staedtler wrote:She's going to NY. AGAIN. This time to see Hamilton, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a super long waitlist or something? Also 2 designer bags? :? Girl, what happened to the house deposit? Your bags will be out of style soon but your house is a great investment!

I'm glad she's getting help. I do believe she has anxiety and body dysmorphia (this explains so much especially that part when she was with Zoe and Alfie and he was filming her and she freaked out) and I hope the therapist will sort her out so she can go out and enjoy her life.
There's no waitlist for Hamilton, but tickets are in such high demand that it's extremely expensive to see right now, especially if the tickets aren't bought well in advance.

That clip of Alfie filming Gabby and her freaking out while Zoe cracks up says a lot more about them than her, tbh. While I understand Gabby shaded them and stuff, if they actually don't like her, don't invite her over...? Obviously now they've stopped. But it's so clear Gabby has deep issues and they mocked her right in front of her face by filming her and laughing. They're all just vile.

JAimeee
Talker
Talker

Post by JAimeee »

Tapestry wrote:
staedtler wrote:She's going to NY. AGAIN. This time to see Hamilton, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a super long waitlist or something? Also 2 designer bags? :? Girl, what happened to the house deposit? Your bags will be out of style soon but your house is a great investment!

There's no waitlist for Hamilton, but tickets are in such high demand that it's extremely expensive to see right now, especially if the tickets aren't bought well in advance.

That clip of Alfie filming Gabby and her freaking out while Zoe cracks up says a lot more about them than her, tbh. While I understand Gabby shaded them and stuff, if they actually don't like her, don't invite her over...? Obviously now they've stopped. But it's so clear Gabby has deep issues and they mocked her right in front of her face by filming her and laughing. They're all just vile.
Which video was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gabriella”