Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

Post by ejmc »

staedtler wrote:She's going to NY. AGAIN. This time to see Hamilton, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a super long waitlist or something? Also 2 designer bags? :? Girl, what happened to the house deposit? Your bags will be out of style soon but your house is a great investment!

I think she should of worded it "we're going to new york and want to see Hamilton" rather than saying she's going to see Hamilton because she clearly doesn't already have tickets since she doesn't know when she's going. She lives in London and has seen like 2 shows, why doesn't she take the opportunity she already has?

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I honestly do not think that Youtube is for Gabby, it does her NO favours at all. She's very delusional thinking that everybody is her friend when in reality they all use her whenever it suits them best. You would hardly see any other Youtuber making a genuine effort which is sad. Gabs needs to really open her eyes more unfortunately, she's not socially skilled, aware or conscious of other peoples true ulterior motives.

The gif above of Zalfie trying to humiliate Gabby making her feel uncomfortable because, she can't manipulate her angles was very wrong and calculated. However, I have no sympathy for her at all because she has a very bad rotten attitude and she has done far worse to people as she's just a jealous vile person. I think if anything Zalfie were probably being vindictive to get her back as she may have offended them in the past. I do agree that she's a serial catfish. She looks nothing like she does in her selfies in real life :roll: :|

Gabby needs to give up on these sinking friendships. There is a very good reason why her friends never stick around and she's always alone or with Jane. Again it's sad. I've been thinking that Jane is her carer because she seems very unwell and unstable. Gabby strikes me as the kind of person that would go absolutely crazy and unhinged without any support or somebody taking care of her which I think is why Jane always has to supervise her often.

She needs to close her twitter account and get off the internet completely because, it will consume and break her. I'm still astounded how her management have not staged an intervention yet for her own sanity and just let her go in order to get professional help. She does not behave normal.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

^she doesn't even have anxiety!!! she just photoshops herself to the extent she sometimes believes she is the hottest girl on earth,but when she comes back to reality she realises she lives in a lie and that her surgeries won't make her a model so she gets upset and blames it to anxiety,which she doesnt have. Now the doctors can prescribe easily any medicine for the problem you claim to have because doctors get a lot of money from prescribing shit,so Gabby if you're reading this,just because you take meds,doesn't mean you have anxiety,you just lied to your doctor as you always do,with your life,friends you don't have and even yourself.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

greatbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by greatbutton »

Just want to point out doctors in the UK don't get money from prescribing stuff but their was a program on recently about this doctor trying to stamp out the problem with the GPs just handing patients whatever drugs they say they need because of the pressures on the system as they simply don't have the time to fully examine them so just give them what they want, so your point still stands.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Her recent Vlog was so weird, she was acting and talking very loopy and out if it as per usual but it was very pronounced. At one point in the beginning she was slightly jerking as if she had taken some type of substance. I know that she's clearly unhinged, but sometimes I do wonder if she exaggerates her outrageous behaviour purely for attention, views and gossip. It does not help that people such as Jane enable her weirdness to exacerbate. It's as if she reads here and pays attention to negative or even constructive criticism and acts upon it and makes comments towards it in her vlogs to further stir up drama (to get people talking about her more) because she knows how uneventful and boring her life is as a Youtuber. What are her genuine passions? I know that she's mentioned to be into musical theatre yet she talks negatively about the industry. I just think that she's insanely jealous of people who are musically talented or successful in that field like those who perform on stage, Broadway etc. Her bad attitte definitely lets her down in life which I think she's now so desperate for views because, I feel that brands are now waking up on her unprofessionalism and crazy character. OMG her followers are pathetic! - I saw comments saying "Oh Gabbs babes, you are so hard working" :rofl:

Erm. She has no idea what working hard actually is and her mother does everything for her. Gabby barely lifts a finger or goes out to any networking events so how is she a hard worker. That's a big insult to people with very highly demanding skilled jobs that are low-paid who work extremely hard to make ends meet. Then you have Gobs who never takes anything seriously, uploading unsatisfactory crap content whilst getting lip fillers in between. How is that hard work or even struggling? I hope that somebody throws her off this ridiculous pedestal because, she's undeserving of all the opportunities that she gets from sponsors.

OT - Her mere prescence is very, very scary and aggressive, masculine and so hostile. Who are you fighting with? Is she human? Her eyes are completely DEAD! - There is no ounce of emotion almost like a clone the lights are on but nobody is home. Her eyes and smile do completely different things. It doesn't match. I had difficulty trying to engage in what she had to say as there was no relatability or warmth :o :?

I think the only reason why she has many subscribers is because, she's a train wreck and it's like watching a really badly drama fuelled reality series and also her early association with Zoe got her a fanbase so people were interested to know her but everything surrounding her life is drama, manipulation, lies, corruption and bullying. She has no redeeming qualities neither is she talented in anything only blocking people on her social media accounts :?

What a basic life you live Gabbage!!!

Nobody is jealous towards you or envies you're life. You are just a laughable train wreck.

P.S. - Slayed.

OK, Ariana Grande.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

She definitely reads here.

1. Stop bashing people who are trying to pursue a singing career just because yours did not take off. At least these people can sing and are actually working hard to achieve their dreams. They are NOT sitting on they're arses all day doing nothing. They actually have a schedule, structure and routine in life getting up very early to commute to work and come back home late. Also, these people do not have their parents chasing after them making dinners and running to Starbucks for coffee. It's pathetic that you are judging people who actually want to be successful. Grow up you're lazy.

You are simply just jealous, bitter and spiteful of anybody who puts in effort into their jobs. For the record Gabby you cant talk about anybodies vocals when you're own is below average at best! - Auto tune only barely covers (enhances) you're cat screeching voice. It's not cool. It doesn't make you a better vocalist!

2. Give up on stalking Zoe and co. It stalkerish and desperate verging on harassment. Get the hint they are not interested in you're friendship. You are evil to every single person that you cross. There is a very good reason why nobody sticks around! - Be introspective and think about you're attitude first because it stinks and you are not a nice person we can all see that its not hard. I can imagine you trashing you're whole entire flat breaking everything (including nooks and crannies) just because you were not invited to do a Halloween collaboration with Zoe, then poor Jane will have to pick up all the pieces (no pun intended) and stop getting ideas you are so childish and dumb seriously. I suggest that you enrol in some classes all you know is how to further you're Slay mentality and having no life attacking/blocking people on social media. How long will you continue acting juvenile?

You do not deserve ANY opportunities that you receive. There are far more well-deserving ambitious bloggers who will single-handedly do a better job. For what? Being a disgustingly bad role model to impressionable teens? Lying? Being manipulative? Sour? Rude?

At this point you're whole Youtube career and presence is a JOKE!!!

People are just laughing at you're stupidity not with you. It's like watching a perpetual car crash sitcom. The drama never stops.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

She definitely reads here.

1. Stop bashing people who are trying to pursue a singing career just because yours did not take off. At least these people can sing and are actually working hard to achieve their dreams. They are NOT sitting on they're arses all day doing nothing. They actually have a schedule, structure and routine in life getting up very early to commute to work and come back home late. Also, these people do not have their parents chasing after them making dinners and running to Starbucks for coffee. It's pathetic that you are judging people who actually want to be successful. Grow up you're lazy.

You are simply just jealous, bitter and spiteful of anybody who puts in effort into their jobs. For the record Gabby you cant talk about anybodies vocals when you're own is below average at best! - Auto tune only barely covers (enhances) you're cat screeching voice. It's not cool. It doesn't make you a better vocalist!

2. Give up on stalking Zoe and co. It stalkerish and desperate verging on harassment. Get the hint they are not interested in you're friendship. You are evil to every single person that you cross. There is a very good reason why nobody sticks around! - Be introspective and think about you're attitude first because it stinks and you are not a nice person we can all see that its not hard. I can imagine you trashing you're whole entire flat breaking everything (including nooks and crannies) just because you were not invited to do a Halloween collaboration with Zoe, then poor Jane will have to pick up all the pieces (no pun intended) and stop getting ideas you are so childish and dumb seriously. I suggest that you enrol in some classes all you know is how to further you're Slay mentality and having no life attacking/blocking people on social media. How long will you continue acting juvenile?

You do not deserve ANY opportunities that you receive. There are far more well-deserving ambitious bloggers who will single-handedly do a better job. For what? Being a disgustingly bad role model to impressionable teens? Lying? Being manipulative? Sour? Rude?

At this point you're whole Youtube career and presence is a JOKE!!!

People are just laughing at you're stupidity not with you. It's like watching a perpetual car crash sitcom. The drama never stops.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I agree with the poster above. She's a vile human being and there are no excuses for her behaviour!! She's pathetic and doesn't deserve anything!!!

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

I'm constantly in awe of how terrible her style is.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

She has no identity of her own. Everything is always copied from somebody else. Nothing about her is original, she's full of contradiction's. She is neither inventive or intelligent. Very childish and backwards. Lacks basic common sense. At this point she's trolling badly and everything she does only backfires. She's by no means somebody to look up to. Her so called minions need to seriously wake up. I hate Gabby, I'm shocked at how many bad things she has gotten away with in the past and now in the present. Why are brands so dam naive and blind? It's absolutely shocking.

Gobbs is very vain yet so insecure. Honest but compulsively lies about everything, creative but lazy, talkative but anti-social, happy but depressed, into fashion but lives in her PJ's, independent but lives with her mother. She definitely has a split personality which is scary.

This song defines her down to a T. A bag of contradictions no wonder she forever looks a hot mess day in day out. I cannot imagine her with genuine relationships (including friends) it's so sad but I have no sympathy for her. She's a mature adult and should therefore know better!

1. Stop constant admiring yourself on camera. It's cringe worthy and embarrassing!

2. Stop frying you're hair it's so limp and damaged.

3. Wear you're proper clothing size.

4. Grow up and stop seeking attention on Twitter. People are laughing at you. Not with you as you sound dumb and dense!

5. Stop slaving you're mother around causing her distress. You are a very evil evil woman indeed. You mentioned she has back pain yet you make her suffer. You are sick in the head! - Does Lucy & Lydia, Hobbie, Zoe, Hannah, Dodie, Eve, Evan, Sarah slave and live with they're mothers? I think not. They are very independent and live alone whilst working hard towards their goals. Grow up and take full responsibility. It's sad. They are all laughing at you're co-dependence!

6. You complain daily about you're weight. Yet you don't even do anything practical to resolve the issue.Go out and get a gym membership and stop eating crap over -processed foods. You are not a vegan so stop playing.

7. You try to stay relevant by hopping on any trends that becomes popular, which is why you have no credibility in the Youtuber community and people keep their distance because you're a crazy, stalker psycho who can't leave past friends alone. They left for a very good reason and you should get the hint. Look inside and think why.... You are not a good person you're an evil repulsive witch.

8. Stop with the lip fillers, botox, lipo, cheek fillers and the crazy amounts of botched jobs you get weekly. Those surgical procedures will never make you happy so why waste time and money destroying yourself. Not to mention that it's a bad example for you're followers to think it's OK to keep reinventing yourself because its not OK and you could be the cause of somebodies downfall.

9. Stop attacking people on social media. You are not powerful to the point that people are scared of you. Yes you're attitude is rotten, but I can assure you that one day somebody will absolutely annihilate you on Twitter and put you in you're place. You are not special just a walking talking talentless, spoilt, unattractive, repulsive, rude, horrible, fake, annoying, uneducated potato!!!

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Oh and for the record, since you are very delusional.

1. You're eyes are NOT green. It's Hazel.

2. Blonde hair does not suit you.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

You can tell from her Twitter that last night at Thorpe Park was her 'big night out' like the only place she's been in ages, she keeps going on about it while for other people there it was probably just another day in their social calendar lol.
I'm actually pleased for her though because it seems like it was one of those times where your mind is co-operating, your make up works (lol) and you stay calm. When you're an anxious person that is such a triumph haha. She looked really nice so I'm glad it worked out.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Gabby if you're reading this don't leave the house again and do the world some good! ! We don't need to breath your carbon dioxide!
F.U.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

Does anyone have any name suggestions for a new thread?? This one is finally at 40 pages

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I watched her new vlog. She's clearly have serious mental health problems and she does nothing right to make it go away!!! She chose yet again the easy way(just like her surgeries) for her problem and started the anxiety pills (i think she lied to her doctor to give her the pills) She has depression and anxiety because of her bitchy behaviour which caused her to have no friends and a life.she's clearly a mess.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

She's an actress!!! *claps*

What a performance...

Clearly not a good one. I was not convinced. BS.

Where do I even start? She is seriously mentally ill yes, but it's not depression or anxiety it's definitely a personality disorder. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety myself and found this to be a massive insult to sufferers. Gobbs uses and waves the mental illness flag whenever it suits her best. Liar! - She never took the Propanolol medication. Again she used that as a prop to shut people up that she's getting treatment. Deceiving people with medicine, she's crazy. Gobbs really is satan. OK, when did she ever mention this at the start of her Youtube career? She just has issues with her body image but don't act as though you have anxiety. She's just scared of what her subscribers will think if they saw her in real life because, she's not in full control of her angles and cannot manipulative her body shape in public. That is a very harmful and superficial way to live you're life. The problem is with her is that she takes this editing of selfies to a whole different level. I'm sure many people do this and have the free will to do so. Unfortunately, Gobbs is a Youtuber who's career is online with a large following. This girl does not even attend events just because of her lies and deceit with her image and how others may perceive her. Youtube is clearly not suited for her and she's well aware or she's just delusional.

I don't mean to sound insensitive (I just want to make that clear). I just don't believe anything that she says. Right now she's milking and taking full advantage of her "anxiety" issues that do not exist IMHO. I have it myself, she's just a very shallow person. Everything is based on looks it's so sad. She will never love herself if she does not seek therapy from a professional. You're subscribers cannot help you! - a majority of them are young and are probably not knowledgeable of mental illnesses so they may not understand or be emotive towards you to an extent.

I now know why Jane is always present because, she constantly needs to be assured and even praised like a child. Gobbs also uses Jane as a shield whenever they go into Central London because she'll hide behind her when a subscriber approaches her or tries to take a candid photo. It sounds so bizarre but it's what I noticed, she's done the same thing in the past with Lucy and Lydia on nights out. It's so damn tragic. Accept how you look, image is not everything in life it's shallow to have such a corrupted mindset. A good Personality is what wins the heart and keeps friendships going!

If you stop editing you're selfies and get therapy and STOP being mean to you're friends then you will be a much happier person. Sadly, you don't want to change you're ways and keep blaming a non-existent anxiety for messing up as an excuse. You are vile and unhinged. People with depression are mostly very empathetic and in touch with their emotions. You are displaced and evil. If you actually had a heart you would not treat people badly. So don't wave that depression and anxiety flag again to excuse you're terrible, disgusting and repulsive split personality! - You are insulting sufferers' who struggle daily with genuine symptoms.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

She's playing the sympathy card again fruitloaf. Every time she realises her life is shit just like her self she turns on the camera and cries so that people will feel sad for her. People have already fallen for her lies again (same happened with her HONEsTY video) . They will never learn. I'm glad that some of us see right through her and will never forgive her or feel sad about her.

sloth
Learner
Learner

Post by sloth »

Her mum must be sick as fuck

sloth
Learner
Learner

Post by sloth »

Her snapchat from last night showed nellie opening the pizza box she had for tea and SHOCK HORROR....most of the pizza was eaten.

This girl honestly couldn't lie straight on bed. What a mug.

ivyverse
Learner
Learner

Post by ivyverse »

Have Hannah and Gabby fallen out?

If they have, I honestly feel like Alfie and Zoe are petty enough to make Gabby feel bad by promoting her ex-friend on one of his videos. Meanwhile, gabs has been thrown to the side and nobody wants anything to do w/ her. I wouldn't put it past them, especially after that vlog where they laugh at her when she's uncomfortable in front of his camera. (anyone know what video that is btw?)

Return to “Gabriella”