Gabby #NotAnAD - VelvetVictim SpecialDis0rder (Part 51)

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby #NotAnAD - VelvetVictim SpecialDis0rder (Part 51)

Post by kylizzle »

steffi_b wrote:whoever made that commentabout her velvetdis0rder being the reason she doesn't go outside is very delusional.

She doesn't go out cus she pretends to be a size 8 when she's a size 16

curlytot92

Post by curlytot92 »

Blocking someone who dislikes or disagrees with you is such an infantile way to deal with the situation. What do you do at work if you disagree with someone? You can't block people in real life. Shows what a bubble she lives in. I'm not sure I would bother blocking someone on twitter unless they were persistently tweeting nonsense at me over and over again, but Gabby just blocks anyone who dares to disagree with her or even random people who 'like' tweets about her. Who has the time to sit and do that? She just brings it on herself, I can't think of another Youtuber who deals with ~ haterz ~ by blocking them?

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

curlytot92 wrote:Blocking someone who dislikes or disagrees with you is such an infantile way to deal with the situation. What do you do at work if you disagree with someone? You can't block people in real life. Shows what a bubble she lives in. I'm not sure I would bother blocking someone on twitter unless they were persistently tweeting nonsense at me over and over again, but Gabby just blocks anyone who dares to disagree with her or even random people who 'like' tweets about her. Who has the time to sit and do that? She just brings it on herself, I can't think of another Youtuber who deals with ~ haterz ~ by blocking them?
Exactly. There is loads of proof that she searches her own name and variations of 'velvetgh0st'. It's not just blocking people who 'hate' on her it's the fact that she blocks literally everyone that goes against what she says. She has a shelf life but blows her money like she's Zoe. We'll see how long she lasts.

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

Chances are said bullies don't give a shit about Gabbiey's life, I don't know why she is still so obsessed about making them regret once calling her names and making her life miserable. I've dealt with assholes at school too, I'm sure many people did and yes, you do resent them for many years and wish they would have a pathetic life (lol) but seriously, this girl is 22, if she is still building her appearance and life choices around having her teenage flick makeover moment, she is in for a bad awakening. Her bullies aren't 14 anymore, they have their own shit going on. They can't lose sleep over how hot Gabbie looks, even if she does end up looking exactly the way she hopes. People have lives to live, nobody cares how their once-school victim is doing nowadays? May I refer you to this great scene, Gabz:

Stop hiding behind the victim label, do your thing and move on ffs.

Very OT: I'm still bitter that The Hour got cancelled, hah.
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

sarahhatesyouu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahhatesyouu »

Charleyxlou wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She is the definition of embarrassing

Spearmint
Learner
Learner

Post by Spearmint »

Lmfao I wouldn't put it past her to have secretly turned Find My Friends on between her and Zoe the last time she saw her.

Also imagine if you had a client or customer in a 'real' job who you didn't like. You still gotta deal with them (hell I've got a list who aren't my cup of tea) whereas Gabs and her 'so sosososo hard job'? Block block block. She's so deluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

She can't go explore London but she never seems to have any issues traveling to Brighton to see her surgeon. I love the fact that Zoe has been out all day and you know Gabby was just hoping she'd bump into her or even get an invite over.

Tinks
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinks »

I think she posted that picture so that the minions will ask Zoe why she didn't see Gabz whilst she was in Brighton today. This will then put pressure on Zoe to meet up with her and Gabz will get some more subs that she desperately needs for her flagging channels.

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

GotTheLife wrote:
Paperpony wrote: I think there was also something else about how Urban Outfitters lied about saying they use faux fur and then she said she was glad she doesn't shop there
And then did a spon video for them a week later :roll:

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

Izzysmi wrote:Yeah I think it had to be something to do with either her b00b job or another surgery because she commented on Instagram that the beach huts were "in Hove, not Brighton". That's where the Montefiore Hospital is (where she had her boob job and tummy tuck).

All the comments are about ZABBY and omg you met up with Zoella :rofl:. She wishes.
She's running out of surgeries to have :S Given the exact repetition that is happening (the twitter meltdown, lack of selfies, making comments about working out etc) I really do think a surgery is underway. It can't be lip fillers because she's open about that one (for some reason) and given the constant updates about her hair dye job she wouldn't be able to keep it quiet.

I do wonder what the hell Jane is thinking let her do this shit to herself. I'm not shaming cosmetic surgery whatsoever, but is she going to change every single thing about her? It's not healthy :?

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

so, she might be hiding because she had another procedure and managed to blame her disappearance on us +25 soon to be +26 haterz?

Or it could be a follow up for her bo0biez op who knows and I don't really care

Tinks
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinks »

It's very possible she could have had more work done. Does anyone else remember in January she had a meeting in Brighton at 7pm at night? (She made a big deal about being out the house all day having a meeting in London, Reading, and Brigton). And then on her vlog the next day she ten referred to the Brighton meeting as an appointment, so clearly it was at the hospital as private doctors commonly work evenings. It may have just been for a boob job check up as it was about 6 weeks after the op, but it could have been a consultation for something new she wanted to have done. Based on how she's been acting lately, my money is on a new procedure.

saolsaol
Learner
Learner

Post by saolsaol »

Does anyone else think that the reason why she won't go outside her own front door is because she's scared of bumping into Lucy and Lydia? I know she didn't go out much before they moved to London, but she must be twice as scared now. She publicly dumped them, made a fool of herself, and has her popularity go down the drain, while their lives are getting better and better. She must be embarrassed?

kittensnout

Post by kittensnout »

saolsaol wrote:Does anyone else think that the reason why she won't go outside her own front door is because she's scared of bumping into Lucy and Lydia? I know she didn't go out much before they moved to London, but she must be twice as scared now. She publicly dumped them, made a fool of herself, and has her popularity go down the drain, while their lives are getting better and better. She must be embarrassed?
I already typed this but it disappeared, sigh. She lives in London, the chances of bumping into L&L are extremely slim.

Seems to me like she just avoids going out
1. Because she's that sort of person. A lot of people wont go out alone and will only go out with a friend. It's more common than you think.
2. She doesn't want people to look at her because she's insecure in her own skin and can't filter their looks at her which she probably thinks are bad looks.
3. She only goes to 'safe' places. Places she's been to before with other people where she knows how many people are around at that time of day and where exactly to go if she feels unsafe.

Hissyfit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hissyfit »

I got Velvetbl0cked on Saturday (for liking a tweet with one of Kittensnout's masterpieces) and I have now been unblocked! Anyone else? (Sorry if this posted twice)

kayleigh6x
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kayleigh6x »

Hissyfit wrote:I got Velvetbl0cked on Saturday (for liking a tweet with one of Kittensnout's masterpieces) and I have now been unblocked! Anyone else? (Sorry if this posted twice)
I have been unblocked today too!

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I have visions of Zoe and Alfie running off the beach as they see Gabby!

Coralista
Learner
Learner

Post by Coralista »

I will try and reserve judgement until I actually see what bag she's ordered but I'm 99% sure it'll be designer and probably cost somewhere between the £800-1500 mark. It'll be yet more proof of how disgustingly wasteful she is of money. She already has three designer bags which have barely seen daylight because gabby doesn't leave the house. The Givenchy bag has barely been used. What is the point of buying another?

moonlightbae
Informer
Informer

Post by moonlightbae »

I doubt she even went to the beach, it was probably an old photo.

Also, if you look at this vlog from a few years ago.. Whatever happened to Tabby? They seem like genuine friends here. Gabby actually gives her compliments and treats her nicely. She does seem so much happier!

all hail Guru Gossip ^-^

Constantina94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Constantina94 »

Imageoh look it's gabby

Return to “Gabriella”