Gabby #NotAnAD - VelvetVictim SpecialDis0rder (Part 51)

loci
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby #NotAnAD - VelvetVictim SpecialDis0rder (Part 51)

Post by loci »

She's back on twitter just posted about being at the beach and waiting for a NEW bag to come, thought they lasted her so so so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

^ she's there with Jane and her plastic surgeon
or looking for houses
or tracking Zoe

hobbiton
Informer
Informer

Post by hobbiton »

For those of you who are banned.

Ngl I was hopping her Twitter twat tantrum would last a few more days (weeks, years, forever)

Loopzaz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Loopzaz »

Izzysmi wrote:She's not with Zoe, Zoe has been spending the day with Carly, Leon and Alfie (she's uploaded quite a few Snapchats with them too).
Who the heck is she with in Brighton? Evan has been at an Art Gallery, there's only Hobnobatron left or Jane. :rofl:
Back for more cosmetic surgery?

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

She probably put a GPS tracker on Zoe she's so obsessed with her and is hoping to bump into her unexpectedly

srblane
Talker
Talker

Post by srblane »

loci wrote:She's back on twitter just posted about being at the beach and waiting for a NEW bag to come, thought they lasted her so so so long

Oh lord. Her likes are making me sick.
Blocked by Velvetgh0st since 1/30/2015

Paperpony
Learner
Learner

Post by Paperpony »

nmw95 wrote:
Atrocityexhibition wrote:
blondie_london wrote:
The one with the cat mug looks like it's in a shop, probably Paperchase, probably at St Pancras
I'm pretty sure it's from Urban Outfitters - didn't she say once that she didn't shop there? I can't remember why she said now
I think it was something to do with a t-shirt saying "I can't keep calm I have anxiety"
I don't think Gabby really cared, but Zoe and a lot of other bloggers were talking about it and Gabby felt the need to butt in also Image
I think there was also something else about how Urban Outfitters lied about saying they use faux fur and then she said she was glad she doesn't shop there

GotTheLife
Talker
Talker

Post by GotTheLife »

Paperpony wrote: I think there was also something else about how Urban Outfitters lied about saying they use faux fur and then she said she was glad she doesn't shop there

candysky
Learner
Learner

Post by candysky »

Didn't her mum buy her a jumper from there recently?

Charleyxlou
Informer
Informer

Post by Charleyxlou »

Is she stalking Zoe? Zoes snapchat showed her the exact beach huts, but earlier in the day with Leon and Carly, we know gabby wasn't there as those viewers who call themselves chumpies or what ever who hate gabby all met up with zalfie and there's pictures by the beach huts.

Did she see Zoes snapchat and try to find her :rofl: or just take that picture in the exact same spot to imply she was with her today, even though zoe wasn't there long at all and left to go rock climbing?

Charleyxlou
Informer
Informer

Post by Charleyxlou »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

candysky
Learner
Learner

Post by candysky »

Omg haha #velvetstalker

GentleAblaze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GentleAblaze »

Some of her recent favourites:
[tweet][/tweet]
She seems to be obsessed with this idea - it's like something out of a teen movie where a girl turns up having had a makeover and all her bullies are like :o
But this isn't a film Gabby, and school was ages ago - let it go already!!!

[tweet][/tweet]
:roll:

steffi_b
Learner
Learner

Post by steffi_b »

GentleAblaze wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
:roll:
Or maybe she should get a grip and deal with it like everyone else does.

And whoever made that commentabout her velvetdis0rder being the reason she doesn't go outside is very delusional... If her anxiety is that bad, why the fuck would she live in a place like London. We all know that her 'anxiety' is just an excuse to have a few days off 'work' so that she can sit in her flat and unfollow/block everyone on Twitter.

Helmi
Debater
Debater

Post by Helmi »

GentleAblaze wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
She seems to be obsessed with this idea - it's like something out of a teen movie where a girl turns up having had a makeover and all her bullies are like :o
But this isn't a film Gabby, and school was ages ago - let it go already!!!
Also, the only way to get back at your bullies is to ignore them and not care what they think about you or the way you look. If you still care and let them get under your skin, they "win". Simple as that.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

steffi_b wrote:whoever made that commentabout her velvetdis0rder being the reason she doesn't go outside is very delusional.

She doesn't go out cus she pretends to be a size 8 when she's a size 16

curlytot92

Post by curlytot92 »

Blocking someone who dislikes or disagrees with you is such an infantile way to deal with the situation. What do you do at work if you disagree with someone? You can't block people in real life. Shows what a bubble she lives in. I'm not sure I would bother blocking someone on twitter unless they were persistently tweeting nonsense at me over and over again, but Gabby just blocks anyone who dares to disagree with her or even random people who 'like' tweets about her. Who has the time to sit and do that? She just brings it on herself, I can't think of another Youtuber who deals with ~ haterz ~ by blocking them?

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

curlytot92 wrote:Blocking someone who dislikes or disagrees with you is such an infantile way to deal with the situation. What do you do at work if you disagree with someone? You can't block people in real life. Shows what a bubble she lives in. I'm not sure I would bother blocking someone on twitter unless they were persistently tweeting nonsense at me over and over again, but Gabby just blocks anyone who dares to disagree with her or even random people who 'like' tweets about her. Who has the time to sit and do that? She just brings it on herself, I can't think of another Youtuber who deals with ~ haterz ~ by blocking them?
Exactly. There is loads of proof that she searches her own name and variations of 'velvetgh0st'. It's not just blocking people who 'hate' on her it's the fact that she blocks literally everyone that goes against what she says. She has a shelf life but blows her money like she's Zoe. We'll see how long she lasts.

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

Chances are said bullies don't give a shit about Gabbiey's life, I don't know why she is still so obsessed about making them regret once calling her names and making her life miserable. I've dealt with assholes at school too, I'm sure many people did and yes, you do resent them for many years and wish they would have a pathetic life (lol) but seriously, this girl is 22, if she is still building her appearance and life choices around having her teenage flick makeover moment, she is in for a bad awakening. Her bullies aren't 14 anymore, they have their own shit going on. They can't lose sleep over how hot Gabbie looks, even if she does end up looking exactly the way she hopes. People have lives to live, nobody cares how their once-school victim is doing nowadays? May I refer you to this great scene, Gabz:

Stop hiding behind the victim label, do your thing and move on ffs.

Very OT: I'm still bitter that The Hour got cancelled, hah.
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

sarahhatesyouu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahhatesyouu »

Charleyxlou wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She is the definition of embarrassing

Return to “Gabriella”