Gabby Blabber Mouth - Velvet Slanderer (Part 50)

Tinks
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Blabber Mouth - Velvet Slanderer (Part 50)

Post by Tinks »

jamieee wrote:Unpopular opinion: I think there's a good chance that at least the majority of these instagram posts aren't ads.

Hear me out: what else does she have going on in her life to instagram. There's nothing else she can post apart from material goods because she doesn't do anything else with her life, and microwave meals and her mum just aren't quite instagram worthy. So she instagrams her pretty possessions, the majority of which have been sent to her and lets face it, it doesn't hurt if she knows it'll get her in good with a brand and sent more stuff to fill that void where friends should be. Before she was on youtube and was 'instagram famous' all her instagram was was similar photos of all her makeup etc so it's something she's always done.

I honestly think she just does it because she has nothing else remotely interesting to post and because she has such little social interaction, she sees the nice sucking up emails she gets from PRs as basically friendship and wants to make them happy. And lets face it she's thick enough to advertise for free.

As for the brand reposting the photo that doesn't prove anything. It's common practice for brands to share photos from bloggers and customers. A few of my friends have had it happen to them and they don't have big followings, it's just an easy and cheap way for brands to get content for their social media.
We know that Gabby has been shady with what she declares as an Ad in the past, e.g. not declaring a video as an Ad and then later declaring it after it's got the majority of views that it will recieve etc. She has ongoing sponsorships with Body shop and Liz Earle and recieves money to feature theor products in her videos, so when I see pictures of their products on her Instagram (and usually the same products that she's featured in her videos as an Ad/ Sponsorship) then I'm going to believe that she's received monetary gain from featuring them on there, the same way she receives money for featuring them in her videos. This is my opinion on it, and I could be completely wrong (without seeing a copy of her contracts with these brands I guess we will never know exactly what she does and doesn't get paid for). Other brands she posts on her insta such as Barry M could be completely innocent and she could have just been sent them in the hope she will post about them on her social media, but because she has been shady in the past with her Ads it makes me question everything she posts!

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

These are all pure g0ld, at the rate we're going we should be able to get through a couple of them within the space of a month. Especially with her supposedly meeting up with Hobbycraft soon seeing as he's in London town now

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

lindseyt wrote:
sparklylittlething wrote:First time poster, blah blah but did anyone else spot this? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think this is probably someone trying to get a reaction from her or try to get her to spill the beans about what happened!! I hope it's true though

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
yeah I think that's it ^^
This one is from a week ago, same user:

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

#notanAD HAS to be included in whatever the name of the thread ends up to be :tu:

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

hallo, i always just lurk on this thread because i don't watch gabby too much but i just realised something and thought i would share:

gabby reminds me of Libby from Sabrina the teenage witch:

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

Izzysmi wrote:Velvethum0us - A virgin who can't drive.

Virgin being in the thread title would amuse me (velvetvirgin, virgingh0st etc) mainly because it'd infuriate Gabby and she'd probably amp up the cringeworthy sexual jokes/behaviour on Twitter which gives us more things to laugh at.
Disclaimer: There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin at her age, however watching her try to lie about it and seem like an experienced goddess cracks me up :tu:
YES please! She'll be so infuriated. I don't understand anyone who would be pissed at being a virgin as if it's something bad, but then I remember how all 12y olds feel embarrassed and want to come off as so so SO experienced so yeah.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

KaT567
Debater
Debater

Post by KaT567 »

[quote="pugzjen"]hallo, i always just lurk on this thread because i don't watch gabby too much but i just realised something and thought i would share:

Image[
/quote]

YES I SAID THIS AGES AGO

kellhutch18
Learner
Learner

Post by kellhutch18 »

KaT567 wrote:
pugzjen wrote:hallo, i always just lurk on this thread because i don't watch gabby too much but i just realised something and thought i would share:

Image[
/quote]

YES I SAID THIS AGES AGO
She always reminds me of the young one from the morgana show,not sure how to post a photo though
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... MwgiKAMwAw

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Pidge266
Learner
Learner

Gabby Blabber Mouth - Velvet Slanderer (Part 50)

Post by Pidge266 »

Gabriella Lind-Libel - VelvetVictim SpecialDis0rder #notanAD?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Franknfurter_
Learner
Learner

Post by Franknfurter_ »

Since someone posted about it, I bet she will remove all photos with the twins from IG lol.

Does it annoy anyone else that she unfollows people just to follow them again so they're at the top of her follower list?? In an order she likes...

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

Gabriell#AD Lind#LIAR
xoxo, GG

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

An interesting read here from Sali Hughes about just how monetised this industry is:

http://www.salihughesbeauty.com/features/on-honesty/

It actually made me realise how much this you-tubers probably don't disclose as being paid for!

(O/T I'm taking Sali's claims of honesty with a pinch of salt as I've been a member of her beauty forum & it isn't all unicorns and rainbows)

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

These thread title suggestions are killing me :rofl: VelvetVictim is one of my personal faves.

Bitch is quite clearly lying or, at the very least, exaggerating about the twins being homophobic because, as previously mentioned, she surely wouldn't have kept pictures of her and them on her Instagram? Might seem petty to some to delete old photos just because you don't speak to someone anymore, but that's exactly the kind of behaviour our beloved would engage in.

Now that it's been put out there I'd bet on her suddenly getting rid of them all.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

KaT567 wrote:
pugzjen wrote:hallo, i always just lurk on this thread because i don't watch gabby too much but i just realised something and thought i would share:

Image[
/quote]

YES I SAID THIS AGES AGO
Oh my god yes!!

litt1eblackcat
Talker
Talker

Post by litt1eblackcat »

hollythinks wrote:These thread title suggestions are killing me :rofl: VelvetVictim is one of my personal faves.

Bitch is quite clearly lying or, at the very least, exaggerating about the twins being homophobic because, as previously mentioned, she surely wouldn't have kept pictures of her and them on her Instagram? Might seem petty to some to delete old photos just because you don't speak to someone anymore, but that's exactly the kind of behaviour our beloved would engage in.

Now that it's been put out there I'd bet on her suddenly getting rid of them all.
I posted it as an experiment to see if she removes them, we will have to wait and see :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hey_there
Learner
Learner

Post by Hey_there »

For someone who's so obsessed with Instagram themes hers looks horrible n doesn't match at all!! (Well to me)

kittensnout

Post by kittensnout »

Jane really nailed Gabby's cold dead eyes.

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

kittensnout wrote:Image

Jane really nailed Gabby's cold dead eyes.
Nailed it with the scraggly, straw-like plaits as well!

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

Izzysmi wrote:Did anyone see that Twitter conversation with Zoe?
I can't upload a screenshot as Tinypic is being a little bugger but it went something like this:

Zoe: Just done watching Episode 2 of random blah blah show. I AM OBSESSED! It's so good.
Gabby: OMG ME TOO MEEE TOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE IT TOOO!! Notice me Zoe, notice meeee pleaseee!
Random Actress from the show: Thank you both so much!
Zoe: *completely blanks Gabby* JODIE YOU ARE AMAZING IN THIS!! x

Lol don't quote me on that though.

When was the last time they full interacted on Twitter? Hmmm. I think Zoe has pushed her away tbh and Mark has taken over the role of personal lapdog uh friend.
She only responded when Jodie did :D :D :D :

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

MB2444
Learner
Learner

Post by MB2444 »

Return to “Gabriella”