Gabby Rosie O'Donnell - Velvet FaceTuned (Part 49)

sofairisshe
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Rosie O'Donnell - Velvet FaceTuned (Part 49)

Post by sofairisshe »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
Peachylace wrote:
gossipcopxo wrote:majorly off topic but I've seen so much shade against the SJ family, I haven't watched them in a while but they seemed like a very cute family. Are they really that bad? i'm going to be heart broken :(
If exploiting your children, putting them in danger as a f*ck you to haters, showing them naked, feeding them nothing but sugar and carbs, having a nanny to take your children to activities cause you're too lazy to be a mother (i could make a list longer than my arm) isn't that bad to you then your hearts fine haha! Go to their thread, they top zoe, gabby and even alfie for me in terms of the worst youtubers there is!
Ooh I've heard some juicy gossip from another mod (that's all in their thread but I never read it) about GG members getting Anna fired from her Asda magazine column (why can't we get Gabby fired from YOUTUBE) and now it's rumoured that Gleam are dropping them as they're leaving England or something. Head over there because we can't talk about them here. Not unless Gabz is involved - she only chats to them as tried to beg their friendship on Twitter, same as she does with all of Zoe's friends.
sofairisshe wrote: I don't really have much more I can share without causing a massive shit storm and betraying various people's trust, so all I'll say it that several of the big things that have been guessed about on here are true.
What, that Gabby is a massive twat. Yeah, we got that sussed. :tu:
Yeah maybe meant a tad bigger than Gabby being a twat...

tumblrbasix24
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbasix24 »

sarahsarahsarah556 wrote:
potato411 wrote:Something I find very confusing to get my head round is..
she obviously reads here.. she also has posted/made light to the fact she knows she has issues (i.e her Honest video, tweets about things etc) - if this was happening to you would you not try to change things?
If not for you/your viewers/your integrity but for the fact you have no real support network.. It must be very lonely ..
Just wonder how she reads here and doesn't think to herself "that's a good point, perhaps I should consider doing something about it"
Bewildering
THIS! I don't understand why someone would choose to be so nasty. Like her life would be so much better if she was nice to people, she would get less hate, she could sustain friendships, she would probably have more confidence going to events because she wouldn't live in fear of other bloggers/vloggers bitching about the nasty person that she is, she would have more work opportunities. Even if it was for purely selfish reasons, you would think she would WANT to be a good person.

Weird!

They thing though is that her view and interpretation of the world if far from how things actually are. She knows something is off but most of the time she's genuinely not aware because she twists things in her head. She can't see she's the reason things are like that.
Also, her reactions are so nasty because they're defensive. She interprets and experiences emotions very intensely... Imo

Make love not hate

HappyLittleBubble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HappyLittleBubble »

Gabby is, I reckon, a lost cause. She will never change as long as she's on social media.

The thing is, she won't give it up as she has enablers (kids, basically) telling her stuff she wants to hear and can wallow in her vanity projects. She has an easy income with no real responsibility or anyone to answer to and she knows she wouldn't last 5 minutes or have any power in a conventional job. Plus she doesn't have to be mature and can behave like an overgrown teen in her twenties, as cringe as it is.

She's a weak, sad woman. She will never take responsibility for herself and will constantly blame *something* for how she is - bullies, homophobia, her age (that one really grinds), blah blah blah. She's fucking depressing.
Fri€n£I€$t fri€nd$

delirium
Stalker
Stalker

Post by delirium »

Hi, long time lurker!

Gabby clearly reads here, so I really don't understand why she doesn't do something and stop acting so childish! If I had almost 50 threads showing all of my mistakes and knew that almost every blogger/youtuber hated me, I think I would do something about it. I guess that just proves how lazy Gabby is - and also how deluded she is that she knows better than everyone else.

It also has always really annoyed me since she moved to London she has hardly explored the city. She lives in an amazing location and she just wastes it! She is supposed to love musical theatre but apart from the Elf musical which was provided by The Body Shop, she hasn't even seen a single show! It really annoys me because she has the time and the money to go to a show every week if she wanted to but she just stays in all day with her mum. I honestly don't understand how any of her minions can watch one of her full vlogs, all she does is ramble about nothing in her flat wearing her pyjamas. How can anyone find that remotely interesting? They should really spend their time doing something a bit more productive, I can't even hate-watch her vlogs anymore because they are so boring they drive my crazy.

Another thing that annoys me about her vlogs is that every other vlog seems to have 'P.O box presents' or 'deliveries' in the title. Instead of every other vlog showing the latest brand releases, why doesn't Gabby make a main channel video showing all the latest product releases? Fleur De Force does one of these every month and it would be a lot easier to watch one of these to see a few things Gabby has received in each vlog, and it will look more like she is informing us of the new products rather than looking like she's just showing off what she's receieved in her PO box today.

failylights
Learner
Learner

Post by failylights »

I think we should start a replying to anything bitchy gabby says on twitter w this photo haha :rofl: :rofl:

sarahhatesyouu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahhatesyouu »

failylights wrote:Image

I think we should start a replying to anything bitchy gabby says w this photo haha
She looks in pain

sarahhatesyouu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahhatesyouu »

failylights wrote:Image

I think we should start a replying to anything bitchy gabby says w this photo haha
She looks in pain

lilys
Talker
Talker

Post by lilys »

Just been on her Twitter page and the stupid cunt has blocked me. I have never spoken to her/mentioned her in my life haha! Only thing I can think of is that I've liked some of the twins tweets. What a sad bitch she is, stalking through an ex friends "likes"'on Twitter and blocking people from that?

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

I think a colab with Zoe may happen soon, Gabz needs the little boost 8-) I've just checked her socialblade page and she has only gained 5,468 in the last month!! http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/velvetgh0st

I mean, the twins have gained twice as much, 11,477 subs.
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/lucyandlydia

No wonder she's on a full on hate campaign against them... :roll:

mothinabath

Post by mothinabath »

Has anyone else watched the twins' moving in vlog? It made me think that maybe Gabby was trying to move in with them and they said that it would make them uncomfortable or something, because I seem to remember (I'm not 100% sure on this) that she was joking (but like, not really joking) about them all moving in together. But maybe she wanted to move in with them and they said they didn't want to and she just jumped to her own conclusions about why they might not want to live with her.

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:Why no videos, Gabz? She's really been slacking off lately. All that money she earned in January (don't think she made a SINGLE non-sponsored video that month) has got her feeling like she can take time off. But Gabz, if you want a house, you have to keep earning, not just spending. That's how it works. Oh sorry, I forgot - you're too sad to work. Boo hoooo, you lost all your friends, they don't care what you say about them and refuse to fight. Booooo hoooo, life is hard when you're a petty, bitter numpty.
But she EDITS ALL THE TIME. That's all we ever hear her talk about doing in her videos, she must have millions prepped ahead of time....

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

Double post but...

And then there's this in reply to her mentioning facetune and looking like a penguin or something... :roll:

I mean, I know it's pointless getting so annoyed by stupid ass comments like this but it just goes to show how STUPID some girls can frigging be and what advantage Gobby can take of that STUPIDITY.
She's has to talk about using Facetune because IT'S SO FRIGGING OBVIOUS SHE RETOUCHES HER PICTURES USING IT.

Sorry for all the caps but she's a mess and it bothers me that minions can't always see that.

Coralista
Learner
Learner

Post by Coralista »

Gabby is one of those awful people who cannot take even the mildest form of criticism. Watching her vlogs, it's easy to see that this probably comes from Jane who seems to be a complete enabler. Thinking back to that time when Jane laughed off Gabby elbowing her in the face - seriously?!

At this point, where Gabby is isolated with no friends and a horrible attitude, her mum should be giving her a few home truths and encouraging her to change and be a better person. It's kind of sad that no one in Gabby's life seems prepared to be honest with her. Maybe Becca and the twins were which is why she constantly shades both of them.

litt1eblackcat
Talker
Talker

Post by litt1eblackcat »

Attention seeking much

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

sassybubbles_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sassybubbles_ »

L&L are in Manchester today, so tempted to go to the meet and greet to get the gossip on Chabz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CherryInTheSnow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CherryInTheSnow »

I love seeing L&L's Snapchat and immediately after G0bsters.
L&L are jet setting somewhere in first class and then there's Gabbieyieyiey at home with Nelbobs.
What a life.

gossipcopxo
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipcopxo »

hey gabby since you seem to think you're the only kind person in the world and have so many ex friends you like to slag off on:

if you meet someone who is rude in the morning, then that person is rude.
but if you meet rude people all day, everyday, well then you're probably the rude person.

HappyLittleBubble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Izzysmi wrote:So her older brother and his friends are staying at her flat (velveth0tel) and she's sat naked on the sofa?
Is she trying to entice them or scare them off? :rofl:
I'm firmly in the "she's making stuff up to seem goofy and for attention" camp, so I'm guessing neither!
Fri€n£I€$t fri€nd$

Bitch-Craft
Learner
Learner

Post by Bitch-Craft »

Oh my god she is weird, basically sprawled all over her couch naked when she knows her BROTHER and his friend could walk in at any moment :? What the fuck

HappyLittleBubble
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm at the point with her now that I just assume everything she comes out with is a pile of bullshit for attention or to seem like she's different to how she is.

We all know Gabby's existence is basically waking up at midday. She rises from her pit, goes to the kitchen and takes a "soooo full guise!" Snap of her breakfast before ramming the rest down her neck. She changes from her pjs that stink of minge batter into a turtleneck that stinks of sweat and furiously checks mentions on all her social media platforms. From there she puts on a full face of make up and takes a billion selfies until she has one she can edit to catfish standard and posts it so she can get some kind of validation. She then checks mentions again. She might have some potato footballs as a snack, or take a quirky and soooo funny photo of her cats balls. Then she spreads herself over the sofa and watches Netflix. At about 9pm, she might make a #spon video, then more mention checking. She will choose a deliveroo for 4 people and pretend not to eat it all. Then at about 3am, she climbs back into her minge batter pjs, thinking of ways to be a cunt to people who hate on her and softly cries herself to sleep that Hobbie will never be hers. Rinse and repeat.
Fri€n£I€$t fri€nd$

Return to “Gabriella”