Gab00briella Lindcrazy - Velvet Twin Slayer (Part 44)

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gab00briella Lindcrazy - Velvet Twin Slayer (Part 44)

Post by Nin »

hannahhhh wrote: She needs to take time out of this 'YouTube' fame and focus on her mental health instead.
I agree with this 100%. To me, Gabby clearly has a huge amount of issues that aren't being dealt with correctly. I'm pretty sure that the main reason her mother is there so much is due to her mental health issues. She is pretty much still her carer as well as her only friend. :(

phoenixfeather283
Learner
Learner

Post by phoenixfeather283 »

You know, I always thought that alot of the stuff on here was a bit exaggerated. But she really is obsessed with her hair. I watched ONE vlog. And I got so bored. Because how many times can you say my hair is pink.
Babe, what color is it. Coz she said it was blonde one minute the next minute it's grey. If you're gonna lie, choose one and stick to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinks444
Learner
Learner

Post by tinks444 »

I can't wait to see how this shitstorm pans out.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
potato411 wrote:Does anyone think she'll get rid of the vids of "Glucia" on her channel?
What about that cringe video in her Brighton flat where she's with the twins and Hobo and she says to them, "I don't think we'll ever fall out." I think everyone could see at that moment that they pretty much would fall out, lol. It has happened before but the twins have forgiven Gabz, I'm not sure they will now, but mind you - Zoe did!
ooh that's awkward. i feel like gab has dragged the twins across social media way more than she ever did to zoe. i'll be very very surprised if their friendship has any chance of reconnecting

coffeeshoploveaffair
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeshoploveaffair »

noragrets wrote:
Gabz_is_shite wrote:
potato411 wrote:Does anyone think she'll get rid of the vids of "Glucia" on her channel?
What about that cringe video in her Brighton flat where she's with the twins and Hobo and she says to them, "I don't think we'll ever fall out." I think everyone could see at that moment that they pretty much would fall out, lol. It has happened before but the twins have forgiven Gabz, I'm not sure they will now, but mind you - Zoe did!
ooh that's awkward. i feel like gab has dragged the twins across social media way more than she ever did to zoe. i'll be very very surprised if their friendship has any chance of reconnecting
I think that one thing Gleam does right (and that Red Hare blatantly doesn't) is that they teach their talent how to stay out of drama. It's so obvious that Zoe forgiving the g0bz is just a way that Gleam has made Zoe seem like even more of a saint. If the twins do ever "forgive" this monstrosity with fake tits, it'll be for the sake of their image and nothing else.

I think it's time to get some more cats, B00briella.

g0atparties
Talker
Talker

Post by g0atparties »

her vlogmas is actually making me feel a bit sorry for her, it's so lonely and depressing.

on the other hand, she doesn't need much help burning bridges..

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I STILL can't get over how unprofessional her Twitter feed is. Even if you took last night out of the equation, it reads like a 15 year olds. How on earth do brands like Liz Earle think working with her is appropriate?!

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet »

I unsubscribed from Gabby about half a year ago but I seriously love coming on here and catching up on her craziness! I don't think Gabby is capable of maintaining friendships with other Youtubers, she's simply too narcissistic and jealous... at least she has her mum though.

sasquatch
Learner
Learner

Post by sasquatch »

g0atparties wrote:her vlogmas is actually making me feel a bit sorry for her, it's so lonely and depressing.

on the other hand, she doesn't need much help burning bridges..
especially when she was saying that her mum was her best friend. I mean, I'm all for children being close to their mums, but after what we've witnessed with how she treats her and the fact that they didn't get along at all before, it's just really sad.

also 100 guests! WOAH!
English is my first language. I don't know where I was going with this.

LurkxAway
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkxAway »

So apparently the friend who wished her good luck was her dad?? :?
She screencaptured their conversation and posted it on twitter ..

Also, i don't understand this girl.. does she really think she can throw shade at the twins without every single person realizing it?
does she really not get that she has thousands of followers who are going to read her tweets, so even if she deletes them later in time they are going to remember? and what is she doing dm'ing 11 year olds and sending minions to hate on L&L..
I never thought that this kind of behavior existed and it's scary that she has such a big following of pre-teens that worship her..

I saw someone talking about RaindropsRoses on Twitter and it's true.. this girl really is selling gab's merch and apparently after she tweeted Vania that her friendship with L&L is goals, the twins followed her and now she's sending them DM's.. woah..

anyway I 've unfollowed g0bbie everywhere, she won't be getting any more money from me
and the only way i can keep up with her bs is by reading GG ..
this girl deletes everything so fast it's crazy..

sorry if i didn't make any sense..
let's see if she's going to tweet about her new BOOBIES in the next couple of hours..i m pretty sure she's awake or she's going to be very soon..it's been like 6 hours or so since she tweeted "see you on the other side"..

b00mb00m
Informer
Informer

Post by b00mb00m »

Man, money really doesn't buy happiness hey.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

I'm so happy about all of this <3

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

Why does she need everyone to wish her luck anyway? This is an elective cosmetic surgery. It's not like she's getting a tumor removed or anything serious like that. I get that it's a big deal for her, but she really can't expect other people to view it that way.

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

b00mb00m wrote:Man, money really doesn't buy happiness hey.
-P- wrote:I'm so happy about all of this <3
Good to know Gab's money was able to buy some of us happiness though.

Helmi
Debater
Debater

Post by Helmi »

I seriously could not care less what the twins supposedly did to her. They don't deserve to be treated like this no matter what they did - and my guess is that they didn't actually do anything, other than make Gabby jealous. I can forgive 11-year-old minions for thinking that Gabby is "slaying" the twins because they're so young but anyone with half a brain knows that you don't drag someone's name through the mud in social media like that.

I usually empathize with people who don't have that many friends because I understand that not everyone is super sociable or good with people. Also, maintaining friendships after school takes work, people move, friends grow apart etc. But with Gabby it's obvious that the reason she doesn't have any true friends apart from her mom is because she is a horrible human being who treats everyone like crap.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

I've noticed over time the twins have been befriending people but in a natural way which Gabby hates. She had to stalk Zoe to gain friendship wheras the twins met her naturally and don't obsess over her. They have their faults but generally they're well liked by other youtubers because they're not colossal bitches. Gabby might have a larger following but she sure as hell hasn't got anything to show for it except money. She has burnt every bridge she has.

How does Gabby even have a huge following these days, her vlogs are SO boring and her videos are beyond shite.

LilacWine
Informer
Informer

Post by LilacWine »

If Gabby doesn't change her ways she'll be a lonely old crazy cat lady spending her twilight years still 'slaying' and shading her non existent friends as she tries to stay relevant.

Sad really she has a world of opportunities at her feet and what would seem a substantial amount of disposable income yet has pretty much nothing to show for it other than crazy fried hair and now a new pair of boobs.
<3

RoisinDubh17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoisinDubh17 »

ProfessorPnin wrote:Why does she need everyone to wish her luck anyway? This is an elective cosmetic surgery. It's not like she's getting a tumor removed or anything serious like that. I get that it's a big deal for her, but she really can't expect other people to view it that way.
!!!! Yasssssss !!!! I remember my old friend complaining about a mole being removed a week after my Mum got a kidney TRANSPLANT. Ended that friendship right away lol. Attention seekers.

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

Team Lucy and Lydia for suuure. They favourited a tweet yesterday about keeping drama away from you haha.

justyoutubestuff
Learner
Learner

Post by justyoutubestuff »

How Red Hare hasn't dropped Gabby(ie) like a hot potato is beyond me... and I'm turned off by the brands that work with her. I'll never see Liz Earle or the Body Shop in the same light again.

She is going to have such a lonely life and it's all her own doing, no pity here. :?

Return to “Gabriella”