Gab00briella Lindcrazy - Velvet Twin Slayer (Part 44)

Vlogathon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gab00briella Lindcrazy - Velvet Twin Slayer (Part 44)

Post by Vlogathon »

she's probably gonna be like oh no i meant I don't buy fur items from urban outfitters it's so so so SO annoying when people make shit up about me !!!

bakedbean
Learner
Learner

Post by bakedbean »

I reckon it'll be late January or early Feb when she makes a video publicly crying again to emotionally manipulate the twins into becoming "friends" with her once more. I thought it was so so so evil when she did that to Zoe. Zoe couldn't not attempt to rekindle with her after that public shaming.

Also, where the hell does the daft bint think she's going to wear that dress? She'll try it on once in a video to make sure we all she her jubblies then it'll be stuffed in one of her many wardrobes or sent back to the shop.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:Any name suggestions for the new thread? She's been a bit boring so there's nothing pressing.

Gabby N0 Mates - Velvet Friendship Ender
velvetB00bgreed Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilyrose1985
Learner
Learner

Post by lilyrose1985 »

You're not supposed to wear fake tan for 6 weeks after a breast augmentation... Yet there she is ignoring the advice and putting fake tan on... Also strange how she's so unable to get dressed properly but can manage to fake tan :roll:

lalaland01
Debater
Debater

Post by lalaland01 »

lilyrose1985 wrote:You're not supposed to wear fake tan for 6 weeks after a breast augmentation... Yet there she is ignoring the advice and putting fake tan on... Also strange how she's so unable to get dressed properly but can manage to fake tan :roll:
that's wrong. you shouldn't go into the tanning salon or sunbathing cause of the UV lights, fake tanning is fine ^^

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Gabby eggaddurator lindley for next thread please

blue_bear
Learner
Learner

Post by blue_bear »

Made me think of our Gabz :D
FB_IMG_1447964620170.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

coffeeshoploveaffair
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeshoploveaffair »

Fairycake wrote:Gabby eggaddurator lindley for next thread please
Agreed!!!! Ahahahahahah I died when I saw that. Uneducated bitchhhhhh. :)

youradhere

Post by youradhere »

curlytot92 wrote:I actually don't like the KitchenAid mixers, they're so clunky...I think the Kenwood kMix is much nicer! BUT 'cook for the cure' - is that for cancer? In which case I'm happy she's bought it, it'll probably get left at the back of the cupboard but at least she's donated to charity
Meh, stuff like Cook For The Cure and other Pink Ribbon stuff is such BS. I recommend watching this documentary about it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Ribbons,_Inc. It's really well done and calls out the companies that make something pink and call it for charity. Companies who use pink to make something serious like breast cancer seem girly and cutesy is quite gross, don't you think? :)

coffeeshoploveaffair
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeshoploveaffair »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
coffeeshoploveaffair wrote:
Fairycake wrote:Gabby eggaddurator lindley for next thread please
Agreed!!!! Ahahahahahah I died when I saw that. Uneducated bitchhhhhh. :)
Where was this, lol. I missed this.

kylie boomerang
Learner
Learner

Post by kylie boomerang »

Velvetdutchbraids

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Does she think that constantly talking about pain and stitches and struggling to dress herself is going to make people feel sorry for her??? Bitch you had a cosmetic procedure, you're not ill. You wanted this. Like they say, "no pain, no gain". No sympathy for you boo.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gab00briella Lindcrazy - Velvet Twin Slayer (Part 44)

Post by nelly_w »

Vote: Velvetdutch braids - Gabriella eggaddurating lindley as next thread

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I swear she cant be that stupid. That word sounds like something foreverkailyn would say.

Im also fed up with her talking about her nipples.

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

Charleyxlou wrote:
lexipedia wrote:
kittensnout wrote:Image

Is this just a random selection of words? I've read it at least 4 times and it still makes no sense. Get off twitter Gabshite.
dream-gabby invented a portable oven that wasn't hot to the touch (outside) and could carry it in her bag while it cooked chicken. it wasn't that hard, you needn't slag her off over nothing.
Lol she is thick as shit though, and boring as hell, who tweets that? It wasn't even an interesting dream.

Haha maybe metaphorically she is the oven lol I think her subconscious was telling her to get a life and leave the house, become the portable oven Gabs you can do it! and going to doctors appointments, Starbucks with your mum or going and doodling in your managements office doesn't count. Either that or her subconscious is reminding her she owns an oven and should fucking use it, rather than ordering deliveroo for every meal of the day.

Did it make anyone else laugh that she's going to Brighton for her check up today and Zoe tweets Road trip. Haha she obviously knew she was coming and got the hell out of Brighton.
Just for fun I'll analyse it Freudian style like I've done before for her haha. Read into it as much as you want lol. (using Dream Moods for the symbolism)

"To see a hot oven in your dream indicates passion, loyalty, warmth, devotion, togetherness and unselfishness. You are surrounded by friends and family. Alternatively, an oven symbolizes the womb. You are either in anticipation or in fear of having children. Consider the phrase " a bun in the oven" to indicate a pregnancy."

"To dream that you touch something cold suggests that you should avoid that object or what that object represents in your waking life"

"To see chickens in your dream symbolize cowardliness and a lack of willpower. The dream may be a pun on being a chicken or chickening out of some situation. Chickens also represent excessive chatter and gossip. Listen closely to what people may be saying about you or what you are saying about others."

According to Freud then, in my opinion, her unconscious is telling her that she should avoid a group a friends (Lucy and Lydia...?) since they are excessively gossiping about her (probably to Vania and newfound besties Rupinder and inthefrow) ;)

lilyrose1985
Learner
Learner

Post by lilyrose1985 »

lalaland01 wrote:
lilyrose1985 wrote:You're not supposed to wear fake tan for 6 weeks after a breast augmentation... Yet there she is ignoring the advice and putting fake tan on... Also strange how she's so unable to get dressed properly but can manage to fake tan :roll:
that's wrong. you shouldn't go into the tanning salon or sunbathing cause of the UV lights, fake tanning is fine ^^

Seen as I've had my boobs done I think I know.

You're not even supposed to use scented soaps for 6 weeks in case they go near your incisions.

Return to “Gabriella”