Gabby's tweets and other fails

sceneofthecrime
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby's tweets and other fails

Post by sceneofthecrime »

thedukeishere wrote:sorry I may be a bit behind but how does Zoe know Gabby?? :? when did this friendship form, I feel as though Gabby desperatley wants Zoe's approval
I think Gabby went to Brighton a few times to look for flats to move in to and she and Zoe decided to meet up somewhere in brighton since Zoe lives there... Now that you say it, it is kina weird that Zoe would just offer some random girl (which is pretty much hat Gabby was/is) to show her round Brighton/ go spend time with her. Gabs probably spammed Zoe on twitter or made her minions spam Zoe and that's how she got her attention. Or Gleam noticed Gabby and told Zoe to get to know her/ spend time with her. :S

And yes on the approval thing. If Zoe ever criticised Gabby's clothes/furniture/ whatever you can bet your ass Gab would return that ASAP. She looked totally miffed when Zoe didn't like the smell of that one Lush thing that Gabby bought :D
Image Image

thedukeishere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thedukeishere »

sceneofthecrime wrote:
thedukeishere wrote:sorry I may be a bit behind but how does Zoe know Gabby?? :? when did this friendship form, I feel as though Gabby desperatley wants Zoe's approval
I think Gabby went to Brighton a few times to look for flats to move in to and she and Zoe decided to meet up somewhere in brighton since Zoe lives there... Now that you say it, it is kina weird that Zoe would just offer some random girl (which is pretty much hat Gabby was/is) to show her round Brighton/ go spend time with her. Gabs probably spammed Zoe on twitter or made her minions spam Zoe and that's how she got her attention. Or Gleam noticed Gabby and told Zoe to get to know her/ spend time with her. :S

And yes on the approval thing. If Zoe ever criticised Gabby's clothes/furniture/ whatever you can bet your ass Gab would return that ASAP. She looked totally miffed when Zoe didn't like the smell of that one Lush thing that Gabby bought :D

haha yeah it is very strange, I bet it was gleam actually, it's so weird how all of these youtubers have almost artificial friendships. Gabby at first seemed really genuine and I admired how she was a bit more reserved and there was almost an admirable underdog quality about her, now she seems just as fake and just as shallow. She is very childish on twitter.. I saw she wants to get her top lip filled in with injections etc now. Seriously ... wth

russiandoll101
Informer
Informer

Post by russiandoll101 »

She's constantly been tweeting about men. She's been doing so since zayne followed her

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

^i believe it.

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

^^ Me too. And maybe that's why lately she's been posting SO many pictures of bearded guys on twitter, to try and convince everyone that she's straight, because even her minions can see her huge crush on Zoe.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

oh my god im gonna die if this is actually true :D

Post by Guest »

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

Do they not just ask to check if something was wrong with it to let the chef know? :S

Post by Guest »

No way. :roll: She looks nothing like the girl.....

Post by Guest »

Probably the younger sister, that features in the show more often. Her name is Catheryne I believe.

idontgetit18
Talker
Talker

Post by idontgetit18 »

hannah wrote:Do they not just ask to check if something was wrong with it to let the chef know? :S
When I was waiting tables during school and university, yeah, we were told that if someone left a fair amount of food then we should gently enquire into why basically haha. Like you said, to check if there were any problems or whatever.

Of course, Gabby doesn't see it that way - the waiters are clearly just sooooo interested in her eating habits, so worried about poor Gab and whether she eats enough!! They obviously have nothing else to worry about running around trying to keep people happy in busy restaurants, a situation I'm sure gabby was never in since as far as we know she never worked a job that wasn't working for herself or her family.

Plus it gives her another excuse to bring up how she only ever eats half a meal which she has mentioned a thousand freaking times now. She's such a special snowflake I can hardly deal with it.

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

Yes, I'm positive that you tweeted your singing video because you look soooo different now, and not because you love the sound of your own voice and felt like fishing for compliments tonight :roll:

:FU:

russiandoll101
Informer
Informer

Post by russiandoll101 »

Doesn't Zoe type what as wot?

Flower100
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flower100 »

Did anyone screenshot the tweet from yesterday (i think) where she said something to chai like 'I need you to come and unzip my dress in an unsexual way' and people were like how can you unzip a dress in an Un sexual way and she said something like what can't boys and girls be friends it isn't the 1930s or something along those lines I went back to try and get it today but obviously it was deleted!

russiandoll101
Informer
Informer

Post by russiandoll101 »

She thinks she's sexy

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Something about her grosses me out. She looks.. Slimy. LOL like.. I wouldnt wanna touch her. :D At least she changes her clothes now i guess. Zoe has never mentioned stink again. Haha

E: whoops sorry posted that in this thread because of the screenshot up there and i was like ew. :D

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

Flower100 wrote:Did anyone screenshot the tweet from yesterday (i think) where she said something to chai like 'I need you to come and unzip my dress in an unsexual way' and people were like how can you unzip a dress in an Un sexual way and she said something like what can't boys and girls be friends it isn't the 1930s or something along those lines I went back to try and get it today but obviously it was deleted!
It's still weird of her, I live with 3 male friends who I've been friends with for 3 years and wouldn't ask them undress me. Although she usually wears another outfit under her dresses, so if he unzipped a dress she'd still have a shirt on underneath anyway.

Post by Guest »

Bit rude considering they just helped you...

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Such a bitch.

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

She's such and idiot. Just a few days ago she was complaining that her biggest pet peeve was people correcting her grammar, because poor Gabby, she's dyslexic and it's hard for her (not trying to offend anyone, just don't think she's dyslexic and that's just a lie to make people feel bad, I think she never has mentioned being dyslexic before? When that would be a perfect excuse to why school was SOOOOO hard for her).

And now there she is, correcting people's spelling mistakes. It makes you feel bad when people correct you, but it's totally Ok to correct others? Our poor little snowflake, she's the only human with the capacity of having hurt feelings :roll:

Return to “Gabriella”