Gabby's tweets and other fails

boobear99
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby's tweets and other fails

Post by boobear99 »

Fairycake wrote:Becca wasnt useful anymore.

hate her

cdy

Post by cdy »

Hey guys I'm in hospital and completely bored and insomniac so I'm going to update this thread so it's easy for new comer to see her lies:

This is the evidence of her copying zoe :

and now she is moving there :rofl:

cdy

Post by cdy »

The comments on Estée videos after their collab:

- Aimee and other fans seeing the light after reading this thread lol (hi if you're still reading)
Image Image Image

I want her tO have lips filler like trisha Paytas and Gigi gorgeous just so I can have a lot of duck lips screenshots

Just posting this bc it's made me laugh.. Again

Lying to herself as to why she didn't do collab mas

I want Becca to create a GG account and tell us everything about her old friends lol
ImageImage

The first time she talk about her moving

Another snarky comment about her mumImage
We all know she always screenshot of her texts with her mom everyday and went to Germany and New York with her (probably cuz she have no friend but no need to tell the whole world that your mom is a bad person and you're nothing like her)

She says we are bully but she is always being rude to people who give her valid criticism
ImageImage

ImageImage

People asking her about her lies on her tumblr

She changed her 2 days
Image Image

She's not clingy at all and every girl should aspire to be like her
ImageImage
ImageImage

I don't know hobby but I really don't get good vibe from him. It seems like he is trying to get more follower by befriending her and he's annoying lol
Image so cringey, she only quoted it to add nothing?! Image

All the things she said on tumblr
(^^ she only met zoe once when they did their first collab and she only met Estée once but she could have just said "I'd love to but idk since Louise and I aren't really close)

ImageImageImageImage (her dad didn't turn gay, she said she knew he was gay since she was 11 so when he came out 2 years ago it wasn't a shock to her. He still live with her mom.. He try to have an interest in her but she always cold and make it public: Image)

Now about her self harm : she started answering ask telling people that she self harm and that her mom know about it :
But before she created her tumblr she would tweet about self arm, told us that she only wears long sleeve to hide her scars and teach girl ways to hide their scars then one day she snapchat a picture with things that looks like scars on her arms.. This is the picture : Image
Her fans flip out and start the hashtag #staystrongGabby.. Some people started calling her attention seeker with the hashtag and she acted as if she had no clue how those pictures appeared on her snapchat

Ps: if you want to discuss the things here just quite them and post them in the general discussion thread so this thread is not as full as the other thread and we can easily link minions or new comers here

Pps: I'm gonna pin this thread so it's the first thing you see when you are on her forum (someone please do it if I forgot)

Ppps: sorry for my grammar and other mistakes. English is not my first language and the fact that I'm sick doesn't help

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

I only recently discovered Gabby and good god she seems like an absolute nutcase.

l0la_02
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by l0la_02 »

I don't think gabby or any of her fans realise the reason people are angry with her. We don't care if she did get plastic surgery, it's her body and she can do what she wants with it. There is proof that she was in hospital having a blood transfusion, however there is also a lot of evidence of her lying about the main reason she was there, such as spire being a private hospital where you go for pre planned surgery, not for medical emergencies. There are also other things that make her look guilty of lying about her health. As someone who has suffered from medical conditions my whole life and spending a lot of time in hospital, its upsetting and sick to think someone could be lying about it for attention. However, again this is not the main reason I am angry with her. The main reason is her attitude. The way she speaks to her fans, the way she treats the people who are the only reason she is successful. Gabby's main audience is teenage girls. It is not ok for someone with power like her to lie to and manipulate young minds. If these young girls grow up with a role model like Gabby, they will think its acceptable to be rude to people to get what you want and lie for attention. It is not ok for them to see this as normal behaviour because its not. And the saddest part about it is these young girls are the ones defending her. She is their perfect role model and they do not want to see the bad in her. It is sad that they are defending her, and even sadder that she is letting them. She is letting young fans talk to others badly because they think they are sticking up for her. This is not acceptable. Whether she got surgery or not, she should not react the way she does. Being rude and disrespectful, and then hiding from your problems when you get caught out. There is a big difference between being 'sassy' and being nasty. I think Gabby and her fandom need to realise this. I think the only way Gabby is going to be able to regain respect is by coming clean, telling the truth and saying sorry. If she comes up with some fake story, or completely ignores it then I am 100 percent done with the youtube community. This is her chance to start fresh, and really think about the way she treats people, and how it will effect the lives of the young people who look up to her. Sorry for this massive essay, Ive never hated on someone, or gone out my way to make a comment, I just really hope some of her fans read this and realise the rudeness and manipulation.

theliongirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theliongirl »

I read all this Plastic Surgey thing and you all know how she is obsessed with Zoe, maybe she did a face surgey to look like Zoe :rofl:
Somehow in the behavior Gabby reminds me of Amanda Bynes, which is kinda sad.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

This might have been posted before but LOL at her instagram bio....

"'I don't know what's more pathetic.. People who gossip, or people who listen to gossip"

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Get it Gabby if her and that guy are dating. Should be another interesting side we see.

screaming_midget
Talker
Talker

Post by screaming_midget »

Wow. This girl is one of the most beautiful trainwrecks I have ever witnessed. She is all kinds of touched in the head. Everything she does seems so deliciously desperate and attention whore-y, and I'm here for it! lmfao.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Just wanted to post this here for any minions stopping by who actually believe Gabby when she says she's never had a tumblr

Someone else posted it in Gabby's main thread but I couldn't find it to quote them, so sorry about that.

p0lly badsum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by p0lly badsum »

If you check the following, Gabby and Alfie (PointlessBlog) don't follow each other and Gabby spends such little time with Zoe now, wonder what went on! :roll:

sweetdreams4321
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetdreams4321 »

First time poster/long time lurker!
Is it bad that I find her train wreck of a life extremely entertaining? I can't help but watch her video's and religiously check her thread :tu:
I have never known of anyone to be so insecure yet so vein! Her snapchats make me die from second hand embarrassment! The way she look's into the camera at her self and pulls those ridiculous 'sexy/seductive' faces! :? ............. Just had to get that off my chest :rofl:

justanothergossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by justanothergossiper »

I feel this is rather fitting for this thread of Gabb's.
1 month ago in a video Fact 23 is "I just don't get excited about things"
Today tweets about how she is unhealthily excited for so many things.
Which one is it Gabb?

https://gifyoutube.com/gif/mPdxGZ (credit goodgoss)

TallyLaGhash
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TallyLaGhash »

Gabby has to be the most annoying YTer. She actually DOES think she is a Kardashian even though I see no resemblance. She has a massive attitude problem and ego. She needs some anger management - and someone to take control of her Twitter feed.

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

Nice "hats"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whatever

seriously though
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seriously though »

It really REALLY isn't though, Gabzy.

(Also, first post! Hello!)

twinkletoez
Learner
Learner

Post by twinkletoez »

^ yes it is, its another word for meth

DaretoDream1225
Learner
Learner

Post by DaretoDream1225 »

Is it weird that when I saw that tweet I thought "Speed is key!" to myself? :rofl:

I've been watching too much jacksepticeye lately.

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

DaretoDream1225 wrote:Is it weird that when I saw that tweet I thought "Speed is key!" to myself? :rofl:

I've been watching too much jacksepticeye lately.
When I read your reply I thought of Speed Is the Key by The Sugarcubes. I'll go back to my Björk cave now :roll:

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

Alright, I'm quoting myself here because I think this is relevant in this thread as well.
ProfessorPnin wrote:Did Gabby really tweet out a private text conversation between her and the twins?

Of course she did. This is a sad attempt at tarnishing the twins' reputation, and it's yet another example of Gabby bullying someone unnecessarily. Some people look at L&L's text as shade towards Gabby-- they're reminding her that many people dislike her and acknowledging that their image is much better than hers is.
justanothergossiper wrote: So Roisin who's a member on here tweeted L&L this
Then Gabby unblocked Roisin to send her this tweet and image.
Image Image

And basically the image is a text conversation between Lydia (grey) and Gabby (blue).

Return to “Gabriella”