charbear28
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby's tweets and other fails

Post by charbear28 »

sceneofthecrime wrote:
thedukeishere wrote:sorry I may be a bit behind but how does Zoe know Gabby?? :? when did this friendship form, I feel as though Gabby desperatley wants Zoe's approval
I think Gabby went to Brighton a few times to look for flats to move in to and she and Zoe decided to meet up somewhere in brighton since Zoe lives there... Now that you say it, it is kina weird that Zoe would just offer some random girl (which is pretty much hat Gabby was/is) to show her round Brighton/ go spend time with her. Gabs probably spammed Zoe on twitter or made her minions spam Zoe and that's how she got her attention. Or Gleam noticed Gabby and told Zoe to get to know her/ spend time with her. :S

And yes on the approval thing. If Zoe ever criticised Gabby's clothes/furniture/ whatever you can bet your ass Gab would return that ASAP. She looked totally miffed when Zoe didn't like the smell of that one Lush thing that Gabby bought :D
From following them both from a while I've come to a conclusion that Gabby was a fan of Zoe then as Gabby got a bit more well known, she started talking to Zoe on Twitter. Gabby had her heart set on moving to Brighton before she'd even visited and I think it's because she didn't want to loose Zoe's "friendship" that Gabby made up in her head. The first time Gabby went to Brighton, she had to spend the day with Zoe didn't she just to seal the approval that Gabby needed to make it socially acceptable to move down the road from someone who she hardly knew. I 100% believe that Gabby is using Zoe to get signed to gleam, to get more subscribers and of course, more money. Once Gabby had finally moved to "the place where she feels happiest", there wasnt a vlog for weeks where Zoe wasn't either mentioned or with her. Gabby may as well of lived at Zoe's flat but I definetly don't think that Alfie will let that happen in the new house. i think Gabby believes in her head that she can one day be part of the "british gang" and travel the world meeting viewers. Final thing Gab, we all know you'll ever get there no matter how hard you try to be Zoe's twin so stop using people for money.

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

^^^ so do I

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

This girl is burning all of her bridges so fast is scary. One of her suscribers left a comment on one of her posts on IG (one of Gabby's posts promoting her new videos) asking for the spam to stop, just as Gabby was doing a few days ago.

Gabbs didn't stop to read properly and of course jumped to the conclusion that the girl was a hater and had to "sass" her.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

She is not going to reply to that. She loves it way too much when people feel bad/upset.

rouge
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rouge »

YunaOosaki wrote:This girl is burning all of her bridges so fast is scary. One of her suscribers left a comment on one of her posts on IG (one of Gabby's posts promoting her new videos) asking for the spam to stop, just as Gabby was doing a few days ago.
Gabby is so incredibly rude and condescending to her subscribers. Why they put up with being spoken to in that way is a sad reflection of how much these younger viewers will support mediocrity disguised as talent/sass. I wish they'd realise there are far more interesting people in the world worthy of their attention.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Ha, reading this forum you would think Gab was like Barbara from "Notes on a Scandal".

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Gabby's tweets and other fails

Post by TrollDoll »

Kinda bored so I'm gonna update our lovely gab twitter fail threads;

-ImageImageImage

And xoxoghaxoxo amazing comment after that
Hope she saw my tweet to her. "you could ask the same question about youtubers. why do they get paid so much for making mundane videos with no substance?" What a little bitch :D
haha :tu:

-also her rudeness to another fan: ImageImageImageImageImage

And she said she was being sarcastic when no one was on her side :lol:

-Also the way her caméra charger disapear for 2 days when zoe ditched her for being a youtube star and reappear as soon as they were going to turleys farm: Image

That's all I have for now, I will lurk the threads and add more if I found some.. It easier to link people the these threads when they ask why we are "such HaTerzzz Gabby is so lovely and sweet!!!111" lol

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Gabby's tweets and other fails

Post by TrollDoll »

Remember when she said she was going to London fashion week and we never heard of it again?! Lmao gab, it's called London FASHION week for a reason, you have no fashion in your bones¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-when she said that the ice bucket challenge was a waste of water and people were only doing it for the youtube views then did it 2 days later when Louis Tomlinson sister tagged her (and on youtube instead of insta like some people):
ImageImage

-when she made a pose like Miranda sings and thought it was actually a flattering angle :rofl: Image

-trying to befriend the American click but no one know of her.. Oops: ImageImage

-her LFW outfit that she never wash lmao:Image

--the deleted comments after people found this thread: ImageImageImage (can't really blame her for that lol but instead of deleting things you should remember that once something is on the internet, it never disappear so think before you speak (or write) dumbass especially when you have quite a huge following

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

HaateeU wrote:Remember when she said she was going to London fashion week and we never heard of it again?! Lmao gab, it's called London FASHION week for a reason, you have no fashion in your bones¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-when she said that the ice bucket challenge was a waste of water and people were only doing it for the youtube views then did it 2 days later when Louis Tomlinson sister tagged her (and on youtube instead of insta like some people):
ImageImage

-when she made a pose like Miranda sings and thought it was actually a flattering angle :rofl: Image

-trying to befriend the American click but no one know of her.. Oops: ImageImage

-her LFW outfit that she never wash lmao:Image

--the deleted comments after people found this thread: ImageImageImage (can't really blame her for that lol but instead of deleting things you should remember that once something is on the internet, it never disappear so think before you speak (or write) dumbass especially when you have quite a huge following

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

that Time she overstayed at Zoe's flat even tho the girl let her know she was tired by sleeping while gab was still there lol: Image

-STALKER (why would you miss someone you were with the night before and urge yourself to be the first view of a vlog you're part in like a minion (you know when they comment "FIRST!" On a vlog bc it makes them seems like the biggest fan haha):Image

- she thought Zoe's fan didn't like her bc she was taking Louise's place but that was actually bc of the creeper vibe she give:

The comment under the vlog after her first appearance :rofl:
ImageImageImage

When people start shipping her and chai and she was sooo happy to finally have found someone the minions could ship her with and then they met for the first time in Alfie's flat and the awkwardness was terrible lmao they unfollowed each other on twitter a month later I believe it probably because of her BO lol

-this meme fairycake created lol:

And the first time she visited zoe and spent a week in the same outfit and underwear then they made a collab about lush bomb and zoe said she was smelling sweat and Gab looked so uncomfortable lmao

nematoma
Talker
Talker

Post by nematoma »

And the first time she visited zoe and spent a week in the same outfit and underwear then they made a collab about lush bomb and zoe said she was smelling sweat and Gab looked so uncomfortable lmao
can you link me the video? :rofl:
English is my second language.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

nematoma wrote:
At the end of this video:

Zoe say she smell something like sweat and gabby looks so embarassed, she then make it out to be like it probably herself lol

dancingduck1998
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dancingduck1998 »

Omg her on twitter 'what celebrity do I look like?' Ughhhhh can this girl honestly be any more in love with herself? Hahaha what a moron.

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

HaateeU wrote:
nematoma wrote:

Zoe say she smell something like sweat and gabby looks so embarassed, she then make it out to be like it probably herself lol
The smile on her face all through that :rofl: it's like all she can think is "omg so many subscribers from this" :rofl:

russiandoll101
Informer
Informer

Post by russiandoll101 »

She called gabby the help but made it sound like 'help of my friend'

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

HaateeU wrote:
nematoma wrote:

Its 18 mins onwards for anyone interested

Kit167
Informer
Informer

Post by Kit167 »

I bet she could be a right crazy bitch bunny boiler, I think her last boyfriend probably had a lucky escape, I could imagine her going ape shit bonkers like Kathy Bates in that film Misery :rofl:

Howareyouchicken
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Howareyouchicken »

How can I post a photo from my phone ?

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Howareyouchicken wrote:How can I post a photo from my phone ?
If you click on post a reply, you can scroll down and theres an option to choose a photo. Or go to tinypic.com and upload it there and then copy the link that has [IMG] in the front.

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate »

I posted it in Gabby' thread but I guess it's only appropriate if I post it here as well. The illustration of her bullying people. It's not being rude anymore, it's bullying and encouraging bullying:

Gabby's tweets:
Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 4.20.53 PM.png
Her favorites where she encouraging and endorsing bullying!!! (there are many more, I only added a few of them)
Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 4.25.26 PM.png
This is the poor girl's tweets because of all the hate she's getting:
Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 4.21.25 PM.png
She needs to be reported and banned! I can't even believe that she's fav'ing the tweets that are sending hate to this little girl!! A bully to 12 year olds and teaches her minions to be bullies!! I'm furious!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gabriella”