UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

Post by dazzle »

Person wrote:(Omg, ~~body-shaming~~! Omg, I don't care.)
Wow, aren't you a straight up gangster. :o

I don't care about her body and I don't care about seeing someone's bra. It just looks ridiculous.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Post by Guest »

dazzle wrote:
Person wrote:(Omg, ~~body-shaming~~! Omg, I don't care.)
Wow, aren't you a straight up gangster. :o

I don't care about her body and I don't care about seeing someone's bra. It just looks ridiculous.
Yeah, I am. Thanks for noticing.

Well done to you for not caring about those things. I was simply pointing out that I knew criticising her boobs was bodyshaming and letting anybody who wanted to beat me for it know I don't care. I was killing an argument before it started.

Edit: your reply was shit, btw. There's no relation between not caring about bodyshaming and trying to be "hard". Next time, try to be wittier. Maybe then I'll apologise, or realise the error of my ways, or whatever the fuck you were trying to achieve.

Post by Guest »

^^^ what?! How am I insecure about bitchy comments (wtf does that even mean?) because I defend myself. Dazzle had every right to say whatever they wanted to say and I had every right to defend myself. Defending oneself has nothing to do with security.

I thought other people wouldn't want to read through an argument over bodyshaming. That's why I was trying to make any overly sensitive person understand that I knew I was bodyshaming and starting an argument over it would be pointless, 'cause I'd already decided I didn't care.

I'm sorry, but you make hardly any sense and you just sound stupid. You're blowing things way out of proportion. Calm the fuck down. Maybe learn how to formulate a coherent argument also.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

[youtube][/youtube]

Did she really destroy a perfectly good pair of pants? I mean, I get wanting to customize it with your own tears I guess, but I hope she used an old pair. But who am I kidding? She never keeps her clothes long enough for them to be considered truly old. I kind of don't see why you wouldn't just buy a pair that's already messed up. I mean, that's why they make them so you don't have to do it yourself. She's not even making any particularly unique cuts. Boo.

oxyyw
Debater
Debater

Post by oxyyw »

you can tell she buys the wrong size jeans, her fat is bulging out of the rips... :o

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

Holy shit! Can she really not see or FEEL herself bulging out of those jeans?! What's wrong with her, it's so embarrassing and it must HURTT after a while. Only God knows how uncomfortable her crotch must be wearing jeans that tight all the time, it's unhygenic and can lead to infections!! Eeeeuuurrgghh
And thanks for the invaluable tips Grace "the more you wash them, the more you wear them, the more distressed they'll look" -"THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION"

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

Grace's life motto needs to be "just cos it zips, don't mean it fits"
I'm at a loss as to what she should tell herself about the jackets she wear that she can't even close at the front, because "if it don't zip it deffo don't fit" seems way too obvious

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

Those are the ugliest jeans i've ever seen, definitely in distress. And she is literally spilling out of them, wake up Gracie, just because your minions are constantly telling you that you've 'got so skinny' doesn't mean that you have. At least wear clothes that fit.

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

"stickylolly
13 hours ago
they look awful

sshh786121
13 hours ago
agree

UglyFaceOfBeauty "+sshh786121 Thanks for agreeing :) I mean, its always nice to receive comments like that when you take time and effort to film a video. Cheers"

We should be like appreciating her and praising her for being so great and amazing and inspirational and dedicated?
She took the TIME and EFFORT to film a video guys? Wow! It's almost like she should be making youtube videos for a living! Oh wait...

Post by Guest »

^^^ her attempts at sarcasm always kill me.

They look so DIY and not in a good way at all. The denim...fringing does not look intentional. You look as though you've been attacked, Grace. Just buy some pre-ripped jeans. You buy enough shit anyway; it'll hardly make much difference to your bank account.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

See this is why I refuse to believe she went out dressed in that bra. She can't even handle people saying they don't like the way she did her jeans for a silly diy video.
It's not even that deep.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

Little late on the bra/kimono thing but just wanted to say at first I thought "there's no way she goes out like that", but she probably does. Yes Grace is insecure, but she also has a massive inflated ego - he literally preens under all the attention she gets online. Grace posted that photo before going to gage the response and give herself a boost. She likely gets a lot of attention form pervy men with low standards, I've know guys that will call a girl rank, think very little of her but still try and sleep with her.

I don't think the outfit would be as bad if it was a bralette or a crop top and if the kimono was closed not showing any belly and just a little bit of cleavage. As much as I love a balcony bra it's not proper attire, and it's doing nothing for her bust, big boobs =/= sexy.

Some asked why bother wearing it, as it's basically hanging off her? I'm guessing it gives her a sense of security as she most definitely has fat rolls.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

She looked in mid-transformation into hulk in those jeans just bulging out! They look bad as those jeans are clearly stretchy not what you want when distressing them! They need to be baggy in the kegs and proper denim!

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

And everyone in her comments was acting like people were body shaming for not liking it and her thighs spilling out but it had nothing to do with size.
There's a reason we use looser jeans with no stretch when distressing - I'm not big but if I distressed my skinny jeans I'd be bulging out the gaps too.
They look bad because they look bad.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Yes, there's a difference between body shaming someone because of the body itself, which I absolutely oppose, and saying that the clothes are clearly too small. This can happen to the skinniest people so it doesn't have anything to do with her body and size except for the fact that she always refuses to buy the right size because she doesn't want to be "plus sized".

I always forget how ugly the random tattoos on her arms look, too.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Those jeans are SO 2003.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Post by Guest »

Hey, Grace, have you ever heard of a technique called "blending"?

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

Her outfits started getting slightly better...well except for the ripped jeans. But wtffffff is this bra and dressing gown shit? Omggg is she blind !?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

[youtube][/youtube]

1. She doesn't even properly wet her makeup sponge. Just sprays it with some Fix+. And she just rubs the makeup around rather than bouncing the sponge like youre supposed to do.
2. She needs to get her brows professionally shaped
3. Eyeshadow is sloppy
4. Blend your damn nose contour
5. She actually looks better with her hair pulled out of her face. Her weave is so fluffy it crowds her face out and makes her look fatter than she really is imo

gorlplease
Learner
Learner

Post by gorlplease »

So in her blog she confesses that the kimono is actually a dressing gown.

I guess underwear as outerwear was in fashion 4 years ago...

Return to “Grace F Victory”