UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

See this is why I refuse to believe she went out dressed in that bra. She can't even handle people saying they don't like the way she did her jeans for a silly diy video.
It's not even that deep.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

Little late on the bra/kimono thing but just wanted to say at first I thought "there's no way she goes out like that", but she probably does. Yes Grace is insecure, but she also has a massive inflated ego - he literally preens under all the attention she gets online. Grace posted that photo before going to gage the response and give herself a boost. She likely gets a lot of attention form pervy men with low standards, I've know guys that will call a girl rank, think very little of her but still try and sleep with her.

I don't think the outfit would be as bad if it was a bralette or a crop top and if the kimono was closed not showing any belly and just a little bit of cleavage. As much as I love a balcony bra it's not proper attire, and it's doing nothing for her bust, big boobs =/= sexy.

Some asked why bother wearing it, as it's basically hanging off her? I'm guessing it gives her a sense of security as she most definitely has fat rolls.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

She looked in mid-transformation into hulk in those jeans just bulging out! They look bad as those jeans are clearly stretchy not what you want when distressing them! They need to be baggy in the kegs and proper denim!

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And everyone in her comments was acting like people were body shaming for not liking it and her thighs spilling out but it had nothing to do with size.
There's a reason we use looser jeans with no stretch when distressing - I'm not big but if I distressed my skinny jeans I'd be bulging out the gaps too.
They look bad because they look bad.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Yes, there's a difference between body shaming someone because of the body itself, which I absolutely oppose, and saying that the clothes are clearly too small. This can happen to the skinniest people so it doesn't have anything to do with her body and size except for the fact that she always refuses to buy the right size because she doesn't want to be "plus sized".

I always forget how ugly the random tattoos on her arms look, too.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Those jeans are SO 2003.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Post by Guest »

Hey, Grace, have you ever heard of a technique called "blending"?

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

Her outfits started getting slightly better...well except for the ripped jeans. But wtffffff is this bra and dressing gown shit? Omggg is she blind !?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

[youtube][/youtube]

1. She doesn't even properly wet her makeup sponge. Just sprays it with some Fix+. And she just rubs the makeup around rather than bouncing the sponge like youre supposed to do.
2. She needs to get her brows professionally shaped
3. Eyeshadow is sloppy
4. Blend your damn nose contour
5. She actually looks better with her hair pulled out of her face. Her weave is so fluffy it crowds her face out and makes her look fatter than she really is imo

gorlplease
Learner
Learner

Post by gorlplease »

So in her blog she confesses that the kimono is actually a dressing gown.

I guess underwear as outerwear was in fashion 4 years ago...

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah but no one was wearing actual underwear (I hope) just clothes that looked like it.
Are we sure she left the house like that? Seriously? I can't get my head around it.
Her actual bra and her actual dressing gown - not a bralet/crop top with a kimono, which with her spending habits, wouldn't have been hard to just BUY.
I'm so confused.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

However, she (the non drinker) did claim to be drunk/tipsy while getting ready so it may have happened.

OhGreat
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGreat »

I find it funny that she's trying SO hard with her videos lately and yet is failing to gather a substantial viewing and increase the number of subscribers she has. She's just boring.

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

Once she finished 'contouring' she literally looks like she has massive sideburns.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OhGreat wrote:I find it funny that she's trying SO hard with her videos lately and yet is failing to gather a substantial viewing and increase the number of subscribers she has. She's just boring.
She doesn't get it. Youtube has trends. If she wants views then she should do a tattoo/piercings video - I don't think she's got anything new recently though. Or how to style ripped jeans not a diy, there's millions of those from years ago. Or how to style kimonos. Spring/summer makeup. I dunno. Things people are looking for right now. No one is going to sub to her based on her multiple grwm videos. We can see that anywhere, anytime, from anyone.
And she keeps promoting her channel on Twitter. The majority of her followers are a result of YouTube, we're ALREADY subbed Grace!

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

OhGreat wrote:I find it funny that she's trying SO hard with her videos lately and yet is failing to gather a substantial viewing and increase the number of subscribers she has. She's just boring.

I know right? A few years ago her view count was actually slightly higher. I honestly think her friendship with Sammi is the only thing that got her noticed in the first place. And now she presents herself as this big inspiration, for mental health and body image.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Is she even still friends with Sam? She tagged her at the end of the Lazy Day tag video, but I never hear them mention each other.
Sam has been off jet-setting around the globe, while Gracie has been...doing nothing but buying more ugly clothes. Personally, I think it's smart on Sam's part to keep her distance. What with their fall out and then Grace's digs at her during her breakup. Sam may be a bit ditzy but girl knows how to work her connections.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't think they're NOT friends because there's no reason not to be, they made up and everything and don't seem to have argued since.
But they don't hang out and probably don't speak much if at all.
So by definition they're not 'friends' but more like acquaintances. But I think Sammi is being distant on purpose.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I think there's reason for them not to be friends. Sure they "made up" but I think that just means maybe they're neutral toward each other now? Or at least Sam is. I guess Grace tagging her, was a way of trying to get in good with her and/or stay relevant by tagging someone more popular.
But real talk, if it was me, I wouldn't have made up wit dis bitch.

Return to “Grace F Victory”