UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 2

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 2

Post by shitgurussay »

abaca13 wrote:So she posts that picture as an OOTD, but then someone who saw her posts this pic:
Black T-shirt and jeans...

it really annoys me how she has the money to buy all these clothes but she only buys clothes which are too small or just plain awful for her body type.

I also don't understand how someone with no self image confidence can claim to wear these outfits every day. :roll:

that girl with the red hair in the picture is pretty but her eye makeup is freaky! lol

bluetomato
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 2

Post by bluetomato »

she looks very large compared to them.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

just posting for the updates, but hell...why even bother getting dressed for OOTD's if it's not actually what you will be wearing?! I'm so confused! I find it hard to get out of PJ's at this time of the year, let alone dress up for 1 photo and then change again.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Yay new thread!

Grace's one raised eyebrow always cracks me up.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Liney wrote:Yay new thread!

One of them is slightly arched and the other is has a very rounded arch. I noticed it a long time ago and I cannot unsee it now. It's dreadful.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

JustAnotherHater wrote:
Liney wrote:Yay new thread!

One of them is slightly arched and the other is has a very rounded arch. I noticed it a long time ago and I cannot unsee it now. It's dreadful.
LOL! I do that with my eyebrow, like raise it -- but it's a natural muscle movement for me, for her on the other hand it looks very forced and weird... And now I can't un-see her uneven eyerbrow
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

She looks double the size of those fans size 12 uhuh....

I_Love_Boots
Learner
Learner

Post by I_Love_Boots »

niccaplease wrote:She looks double the size of those fans size 12 uhuh....
Haha exactly! She was out scoffing cheese cake with Shirley. I'm actually wondering if Grace was Sam when Sam met Shirley, or did Sam leave before Grace arrived....?????

I_Love_Boots
Learner
Learner

Post by I_Love_Boots »

^^^^^Why can't i edit?

I meant, I was wondering if Grace was WITH Sam when Sam met Shirley.

MKay
Talker
Talker

Post by MKay »

I had to make an account to post this. Yesterday I was watching an old video if grace's entitled "facebook, buy my music, upcoming videos etc" (I think it was posted on her blog channel). When scrolling through the comments I noticed that in response to someone's query of her clothes size grace claimed to be a size 12-14. This comment was later contradicted by a size 12-14 subscriber who stated that grace could not be that size as she is far bigger than the subscriber. What struck me was that this video and comment of grace's was posted over a year ago- before the start of her weightless journey- meaning that if she was being honest then, there would be no chance of her still being size 12-14 after losing mass (also, she was evidently ashamed of her lie as she has not seemed to have replied to the contradiction) 

Ibathnaked
Learner
Learner

Post by Ibathnaked »

Grace reminds me of hagrid

Thefrenchfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by Thefrenchfrog »

Ibathnaked wrote:Grace reminds me of hagrid
omg so true XD http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http ... A&dur=1816

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Thefrenchfrog wrote:

Too funny! I will now not be able to unsee the connection

diamondsandpearls92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by diamondsandpearls92 »

okay like a bunch of other people, ive been reading this thread for a while and couldnt take it anymore so I had to join.
Firstly, I'm not hating on her. I don't know Grace as a person but as YouTube Guru she is so .. shit. lol, sorry, but seriously? I just feel like she is so busy trying to prove to the world that she is soooo confident and sooo amazing and soooo on trend that she's missed the point of her actual function on youtube. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I find that most of her videos are like hauls (yawn), ''lookbooks'' and like tags with other people.. I swear YouTube Guru's are supposed to be doing a lot more than that?
Secondly, this whole body confidence and actual size thing is so bullshit. It's so hypocritical it drives me MAD.She has no right to be portraying such a fake image to the world (and get paid for it????). Ugh it really drives me crazy. and then lying about foundation. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.
I don't really care for her looks, that's just whatever to me.. but her personality is so strange. It's honestly like she's found a unique niche for plus size UK gurus with body confidence issues and she's just using that to make herself different. I can guarantee that when (not if, when) a proper guru comes around, they will give her a run for her money.

LOL im sorry for the essay,it just really frustrates me. I used to be subscribed to her but now I'm not wasting my time. I'd rather wait around for someone worthwhile to watch. Someone who actually deserves the money YouTube pays them!!

JohannaJacoba
Talker
Talker

Post by JohannaJacoba »

diamondsandpearls92 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I find that most of her videos are like hauls (yawn), ''lookbooks'' and like tags with other people.. I swear YouTube Guru's are supposed to be doing a lot more than that?
A youtube-channel can be just hauls, lookbooks and tags to me. But the lookbooks has to be amazing and inspiring. "So yeah", that doesn't really apply to this lovely girl here haha ;)

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

Posting for updates. Can't stop following this train wreck

MKay
Talker
Talker

Post by MKay »

Check out her new instagram pic...looks like someone's jealous of Asia's eyebrows

ashelflife
Informer
Informer

Post by ashelflife »

She just posted a new video up, as I'm watching she mentions that she isn't wearing any foundation. You can see her blemishes and freckles better than usual, but then, why is there such a HUGE contrast between her face/neck and chest? It's completely obvious in this video. Either she wears a certain form of foundation instead of liquid, or she just tans her face like crazy, because it's confusing the hell out of me!

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

Even though people say this crap all the time to make up for bad makeup, her neck/face shade difference could be lighting. I feel like more light shined on her chest and neck than on her face. Plus, she's doing that annoying crap Ingrid does, where the camera is basically on the ceiling, to make her look thinner or whatever. That's certainly not helping the way the camera is picking up the light.

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

Fluff wrote:
Thefrenchfrog wrote:

Too funny! I will now not be able to unsee the connection