FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

Post by Onelasttime1 »

i don’t know what to think of her new man. He seems more into her than Simon, but his also the same kind of “trying to make a name for himself in the music industry” type of person. They met on bumble so he new straight off that she was a blogger. And whether she’s relevant (not) people will still be interested in her relationship as a plus size woman.

Speak
Talker
Talker

Post by Speak »

Westindianqueen wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:49 pm
Grace wanting everyone to know for the 200th time that she has a boyfriend who is actually attracted to her.

I wonder how she would be when the novelty/honeymoon phase of being in a new relationship wears off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thought this was so silly.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Onelasttime1 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 am
i don’t know what to think of her new man. He seems more into her than Simon, but his also the same kind of “trying to make a name for himself in the music industry” type of person. They met on bumble so he new straight off that she was a blogger. And whether she’s relevant (not) people will still be interested in her relationship as a plus size woman.

Ehhh I did feel bad for her at one point but she definitely enables these men's behaviour and takes delight in propping them up. Through her friendship group and interests - even aside from YouTube etc - she already knows aspiring actors and singers so it's not like these people are seeking her out to use her.... I think.

At first she wouldn't tag Lee in anything but now whenever he's in her insta story she tags him even if it's just his voice in the background, they have a fashion Insta page together, she posted a story of them doing a YouTube video (the same girl who said she was over YouTube and probably wouldn't go back but returns when she has a man to flaunt), she's storied him singing, I think she may have even posted about a song of his or alluded to him being a performer.

She's lowkey pushing him onto her followers and it feels more like she's bragging rather than him asking her to do it.

Okay, I was about to press submit then had a thought - what if Grace is also using these men for a sly come up???? All it takes is that one break and her aspiring drummer (Simon) or singer (Lee) boyfriend could be the next big celeb! Then she's one half of a "power couple" a la Stormzy and Maya Jama. That's got me thinking! Especially how she claims to know Leigh Anne from little mix so well even though its so obvious that her ex bestie Asia Love is actually better friends with Leigh Anne. Even her promoting Asia might have been her clinging on to someone who could've got famous. Her friendship with Sammi..... Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm!!

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

That is so true! Before I was going to write that I bet she uses her job as a way to get these men to date her. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She didn’t even wait atleast half a year to see whether this one will stick before parading him all over social media.

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

Onelasttime1 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:43 am
That is so true! Before I was going to write that I bet she uses her job as a way to get these men to date her. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She didn’t even wait atleast half a year to see whether this one will stick before parading him all over social media.
Or moving in with him :roll: on Twitter she only mentions how much she wants him to get her pregnant every 10,0000 times :?

Azul celeste
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Azul celeste »

Hi, I'm a long time lurker. This is my first time posting on this site so apologies for not adding pics or links as I'm not sure how to. Also sorry to derail the current conversation.
Youtube recommended a prettylittlething podcast to me featuring Grace a couple days ago, its nearly an hour long and tbh I zoned out and couldn't really tell you what was said. Not being rude, I have nothing against being plus sized, but I was totally fascinated at how big she looked compared to the host, now I'm pretty sure Grace is like 5'9 or around that, so that could be a factor as to why she looked like Hagrid.
Also there are quite a few interesting comments stating facts :tu:

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I watched a little part of her boyfriend tag, at around 15 minutes the question: "how did you know you were meant to be together?" came up. She said she'll let him answer because his reasoning was "beautiful". After all her healing and claims that he's "loving her in the right way" I was ready for a heartfelt and possibly cheesy encounter.

He says, when he introduced her to his mum and sister and looked at them together he thought, "this is it". And that was his answer. Because she got on with his mum and sister on the first meet. I know that's important but what asshole wouldn't get on with their partner's family on the first meet? And Grace is loud and bubbly and doesn't struggle to make friends (just struggles to keep them) so that's hardly a profound, deep realisation.

Also she butts in to say his mum wanted to meet her because she was questioning why he was never at home. I can't be bothered to keep up with their lives but I believe they live together... I may rewatch when I have more time later though. But yet another man who was living at home that she's allowed to share her space with. She's a sugar mama I'm convinced.

Post by Guest »

Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 1.27.28 pm.png
I really hope she does more of these interviews, she just exposes herself for how full of shit she is. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:22 am
I watched a little part of her boyfriend tag, at around 15 minutes the question: "how did you know you were meant to be together?" came up. She said she'll let him answer because his reasoning was "beautiful". After all her healing and claims that he's "loving her in the right way" I was ready for a heartfelt and possibly cheesy encounter.

He says, when he introduced her to his mum and sister and looked at them together he thought, "this is it". And that was his answer. Because she got on with his mum and sister on the first meet. I know that's important but what asshole wouldn't get on with their partner's family on the first meet? And Grace is loud and bubbly and doesn't struggle to make friends (just struggles to keep them) so that's hardly a profound, deep realisation.

Also she butts in to say his mum wanted to meet her because she was questioning why he was never at home. I can't be bothered to keep up with their lives but I believe they live together... I may rewatch when I have more time later though. But yet another man who was living at home that she's allowed to share her space with. She's a sugar mama I'm convinced.
I think he’s genuine from what I see. He’s sweet, handsome and seems like a pretty normal guy. I believe he loves her and I think this guy is a good person to be around her, it may make her more humble and less fake.

Petiteks
Learner
Learner

Post by Petiteks »

Anyone seen this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMqI0B8fMeU A "documentary" by our beloved Grace. They did her dirty with that thumbnail though, LOL. :D

Petiteks
Learner
Learner

Post by Petiteks »

Anyone seen this? A "documentary" by our beloved Grace. They did her dirty with that thumbnail though, LOL. :D

Edit: sorry for the double post!

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

I really do like her boyfriend - he comes across quite sweet and genuine. However I think she’s more into him than he’s into her. During their video, she talks a lot about how much she loves him and when he does the same, he barely says much and she speaks on his behalf a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

The amount of times she talked over him smh. Poor guy could barely get a word in. But yeah she kept saying how their love was meant to be and it aligned and he just nodded along lol. Doubt he loves her yet, I think he is enjoying his new relationship like a normal person unlike grace who is already talking about pregnancy. And courageouscrumpets I doubt our beloved grace will ever not be arrogant. She just tweeted that shes going to charge businesses more as soon as she finishes her diploma, definitely becoming a “counsellor” for the right reasons lol

Broot
Learner
Learner

Post by Broot »

I couldn't watch the video. The audio was so bad, her screaming laugh made my ears bleed.

He seems like a nice dude but I'm sure he soon gets tired of all the baby and "we were meant to be" talk. I mean if I were him I'd be already mapping out an emergency escape plan.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's been what, 6 months now? What relationship 6 months in isn't all lovey dovey, I can't believe I found you, you're amazing blah blah blah. Maybe not to the extent that Grace and Lee say but it's not unique at all. But Grace is acting like she's some higher being who found love solely because of her profound understanding of her spiritual being.

You can meet the love of your life with deep conversations about your healing process and positive affirmations and you can also meet them by impressing them in bed with a one night stand lol. It is not that deep.

Celery16
Learner
Learner

Post by Celery16 »

He seems like an okay bloke, sure. But he’s enjoying the sex ( she loves to talk about how sexual she is :roll: ) and the lifestyle she can afford - nice flat, nice car, holidays, nice meals out nearly every day - he loves all that, can’t really blame him, but it’s just a new relationship in the honeymoon period, nothing more unique and special than most people experience. I’d have more respect for him and the relationship if he hadn’t thrown himself into her social media, in the name of ‘being a supportive boyfriend’. It’s all a bit cringe.

allthatjazz_90
Learner
Learner

Post by allthatjazz_90 »

I just think she ought to keep it a little more chill... To be that gushy is enough to put most people off.
But I guess she doesn't have much else to talk on seeing as she burned most of her bridges with people...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.22.48.png
from Grace's likes on twitter. Lets all take health advice from a chef who recommends not washing your hands during the cooking process. (Do what you want in your own home but this guy runs restaurants and that is a health and safety nightmare and can guarantee it would not be done during a surprised health inspection visit.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Not surprised at all by that liked tweet. Cooking healthier doesn't even take that long. Oh the horror, I have to spend a total of 3-5 minutes cutting up things before putting them in the oven/pan/pot. What do you mean I can't just throw it in the microwave? I don't want to wait 30 minutes for it to heat. Plus all the money she wastes on her ridiculous looking outfits and eating out, it's not like she's cash strapped. She can afford fresh produce and fresh meats.

If this new guy is smart he will bolt. I'm honestly wondering if Grace even really care about having good relationships with anyone. Like she never seems to learn from past mistakes, and repeatedly gets in her own way. Tries to one up others or tear them down when they do better. She makes herself out to be the victim then rinse and repeat. And she only seems to do that towards women. She seems to just smother the guys in her life with too much attention and buying them stuff. I haven't heard about her having any platonic male friends.

BoobyJ16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BoobyJ16 »

She is ALWAYS complaining of being tired. This time because she's 'healing' and she can feel it in her body. When will this process end please? She's been healing for several years pretty much constantly.

And nice humble brag that she's owed money, the amount of which could be someone's yearly wages. Why on earth do people work with her?

Return to “Grace F Victory”