FuglyFaceOfNike Pt 16

bnm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfNike Pt 16

Post by bnm »

Westindianqueen wrote:It seems as if Simon has had enough of Grace’s antics.. Either that or she is reading here and had had enough of him. Makes a lot of sense now as Simon had done Charleigh’s crappy tattoos. Probably jumped at the chance to finally get his paws on her now that he is not with Grace anymore.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5b8ea3.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180619</span><span>/</span><span>273e7ba00fbd80700cd8e3ecf95b8ea3</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

They’d probably get back together in a few..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How convenient for Simon to do this AFTER she took him to Jamaica. As always when Grace travels with someone they come back broken up. How many times has this happened now? Im genuienly curious about what happens on these trips :rofl:

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

bnm wrote:
Westindianqueen wrote:It seems as if Simon has had enough of Grace’s antics.. Either that or she is reading here and had had enough of him. Makes a lot of sense now as Simon had done Charleigh’s crappy tattoos. Probably jumped at the chance to finally get his paws on her now that he is not with Grace anymore.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5b8ea3.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180619</span><span>/</span><span>273e7ba00fbd80700cd8e3ecf95b8ea3</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180619</span><span>/</span><span>273e7ba00fbd80700cd8e3ecf95b8ea3</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

They’d probably get back together in a few..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How convenient for Simon to do this AFTER she took him to Jamaica. As always when Grace travels with someone they come back not friends anymore/broken up. How many times has this happened now? Im genuienly curious about what happens on these trips :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

To be fair, Simon probably got tired of Grace being on her period/hormonal/emotional 360 days a year.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

bnm wrote:
HaveSomeMilk wrote:Woah Jeffrey Campbell haha thats old school fashion youtube :D

Remind was Grace one of the Lita wearers? or was she one of the people who bitched about people wearing Litas?

Pretty sure Grace was on that disco pants and lita hype though.

(no shade to any of you here btw because i still have my pair of AA disco pants ;) )
She had a whole Collection of Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

That was my "favorite" grace era. Disco pants, litas, spiked cap, butt pad, bodycon dresses, filming videos in a messy and dirty bedroom at your moms house, secret bf who didnt wanna be seen with her, Asia, bitterness about Sam not wanting to hang out with her, Harry Potter, before/after weightloss pics and constantly singing to get compliments on her voice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Holy shit I forgot about the butt pad! that was excellent :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Simon wrote on his Insta stories:
It’s a very strange feeling knowing that there’s people you know but will never see again. MADNESS
He also posted pics of Rihanna 8-)

I genuinely wonder if he just couldn’t get on board with her radical weight gain and how she justifies it. I read about relationships falling apart after one of the people gain a ton of weight and the other one just loses all sexual attraction to them. Either that or he just cannot fucking stand her anymore :|

It would be hard work living with her. I wonder if now that she’s single, she will try and lose weight...

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

I would be very surprised if they were having any form of physical relationship for the last few months of their relationship. He couldn’t have seemed less interested in her if he tried. Plus the fact she’s constantly on her period these days too.
I imagine behind closed doors that they spent the majority of their time together bickering or sitting in seperate rooms.
Simon is an absolute plonker who looks like a butch lesbian, but I bet Grace would be the girlfriend from Hell with her horrible, lazy attitude and desperate need for constant validation. All the chanting in the bath stuff is going to make any potential future boyfriends run a mile. I told my boyfriend about it and he thinks she sounds completely insane

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

Ahhhhh why does she always do this weird pose with her arm! You haven’t got a small waist GET OVER IT

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

Oh god they broke up? Damn savage of Simon to wait after Jamaica because we know it was mostly Grace who funded that trip. Can’t wait for all the subtweets on twitter, girl can’t control her anger 8-)

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She probably didn’t have anyone to buy his ticket to Jamaica off him seeing as she’s such a cow and doesn’t seem to have any actual close mates. Explains why they didn’t take a single photo together as I bet they spent most of it on their own.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Maybe go to a GP instead to find out why you're on your period all the time?! ImageImage

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

meg1912 wrote:Maybe go to a GP instead to find out why you're on your period all the time?! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2fda6b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180620</span><span>/</span><span>fa5d34ae22ae63e5a19bee305d2fda6b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I can imagine how ridiculous she looked walking in daylight with this outfit. It’s not cute when tiny Yasmine Chanel prances around day time London wearing nightwear as a top, and it ain’t cute when you do it Grace!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Onelasttime1, I know, right?! Also this should be promoted as in how a bra shouldn't fit! The wired part in the middle and beneath boobs are supposed to support the boobs, but on her, the wired parts are nowhere near her boobs!

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

meg1912 wrote:Onelasttime1, I know, right?! Also this should be promoted as in how a bra shouldn't fit! The wired part in the middle and beneath boobs are supposed to support the boobs, but on her, the wired parts are nowhere near her boobs!

OMG I just noticed that! :rofl: so tragic

sweetnsuga
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetnsuga »

She's used the excuse of a tight/cheap necklace creating that dark line around her neck for years. She used to say she got a cheap necklace from a magazine and wore it when she was younger and then that left her permanently stained in that area. What is actually happening is her obesity is leading to insulin resistance which then causes a skin condition called acanthosis nigricans which means folds on the body such as your neck, armpit, groin etc. will be more darkly pigmented than the rest. Insulin resistance is the first step to type two diabetes and she's blaming a necklace when she should be consulting a doctor instead!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I'll make a new thread later if you like since we're definitely overdue one. We got distracted from thread names because there was too much to discuss so how about people post their suggestions even if they've been said before, everyone 'like' whichever thread names they like (like as many as you want) whichever has the most likes I'll use. Sound good?

If there are more than one on the same amount of likes some one will have to be a tie breaker and only like one once we have some suggestions

I'll give it a little while to give you all a bit of time <3

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

She's holding a rock between her tits on her instastories, how much further can she go before she totally loses it :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

PrettyInATeacup wrote:She's holding a rock between her tits on her instastories, how much further can she go before she totally loses it :rofl:
Holding a rock close to her vagina? At this point, I swear I wouldn't be surprised. Image

HaveSomeMilk, that sounds fab! Thanks a lot! ImageImage

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:I'll make a new thread later if you like since we're definitely overdue one. We got distracted from thread names because there was too much to discuss so how about people post their suggestions even if they've been said before, everyone 'like' whichever thread names they like (like as many as you want) whichever has the most likes I'll use. Sound good?

If there are more than one on the same amount of likes some one will have to be a tie breaker and only like one once we have some suggestions

I'll give it a little while to give you all a bit of time <3
I was gonna break my thread creation virginity but I'll let you do it so it doesn't go wrong.

Eff it, I'll attempt my first ever thread name suggestion:

FuglyFaceofChanting - Healing, bleeding and feeding her inner child

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

Haha I think that name is spot on for the next group

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper