Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyfaceofMTVisGraceFVictim Part 15

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

meg1912 and Sausageparty you guys have me howling! :rofl:

Saggy boobs deserve love too lol although her chest I believe would defo need more support like actual underwire as I can imagine they could affect her posture and cause backaches.

I agree the lip smacking is doing the most :roll: I thought that's what babies do when they're hungry? :-?

Simon has put on some timber too, hasn't he? I'm not surprised though by the way they've been eating!

Is it me or does her mouth/lips look really small for her face? :?
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Petty_Le_Pew, Grace's thread has become my favourite, fingers crossed she'll continue on Youtube for many years to come! :D :rofl:
Yeah, her head is now massive and everything looks tiny now: eyes, nose and lips :(

Cuzisayso, Grace could literally hide a few bags of potatoes underneath that skirt! Cinderella meets rock chick meets South London style icon :rofl: Those harem trousers were recommended by Grace's doctor because of her rash, she needs to give her vagina some space to breath, so we must be patient! Grace has also managed to ruin cullotes for me :? :?

Sausageparty
Learner
Learner

Post by Sausageparty »

‘‘Tis true they do need love too, I should of worded that a bit better haha yes they defo do need more support shall we say ;)

Sausageparty
Learner
Learner

Post by Sausageparty »

I used to watch grace back in the day when she was friends with sammi that’s how I found her. She’s changed so much but not for the better :roll: she could have grown so much as a person and grown her channel but like previous posts have said - If she didn’t swear and talk about crap she might of gotten there sooner.

Simon is defo riding on her coat tails he’s a clingon and not a nice one at that I might add. He’s a bit of a waster I think. I don’t even know why they got back together tbf

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

The thought of the pair of them getting intimate together makes my blood run cold

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

meg1912 Yeah I agree, this one and Lidl's one are on fire right now lol

It's too bloody cold to be wearing harem pants :roll: I guess she's gotta get air to her foof (shoulder shrug) They also gather really badly in the crotch area? Like how babes? Wearing the wrong size again?

Lol that's ok Sausageparty there's saggy and there's you really need a bra, a supportive lifting one at that. I can get away with wearing wireless (but still supported/lifting) bras but she defo can't

Yeah me too, it seems like a long time ago YTbers were a bit more real and less scripted/over the top. Even though Grace sort of addressed the supposed 'drama/fall out' between her and Sam, I really don't know why they stopped being close like they were on cam?

Do you guys think Grace was/still is jealous of Sam? Grace is known to distance herself from her so-called mates ex. Sam and Asia (Asia was larger back in the day, then she started her weight loss journey and is very slim now and has been for a while)

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I don't follow Lidl, but so many people here say she's so entertaining, that maybe I should give her a try!
Tbh, I doubt much air gets to her foof with all that chub rub! LOL
Yeah, Grace comes across as being really jealous. Asia lost loads of weight, Sam dropped all the baby weight (she dresses so ridiculously though, like a little girl wearing her mum's clothes!), so surely she must be fuming. No no, my bad, she loves her body, which has carried her through so much (carrying her through so much food she must mean)!
Meant to mention before, but in a previous video, someone commented saying how she's always recommending Recovery Clinic because she obviously didn't pay for it. Apparently this girl is struggling and got in touch with Shit Clinic, oops, meant Recovery and they said treatment would be about 40K!!! Girl asked if Grace really thinks many people have the means to spend this ridiculous amount! I was like, WTAF? No wonder she doesn't shut up about it!

Post by Guest »

Can y’all tell me if you notice her tripping over her own mouth at times?

Go to her latest video and at 12:32 she tries to say “I know we’re only in February...”

Let me know cos I notice this all the time and it literally makes me fucking fume :rofl:

:? :? :? :?

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Whoa, no way! She would never part with that amount of money! Didn't think she had that in the bank :o Yeah right!

Must have done a collab on the down low or something as her therapist was looking very comfortable in the thumbnail, no way would an actual therapist do a vlog with a patient, previous or current! It's almost like their advertising themselves or something :?

The poor girl who asked her probably watched the vlogs and seen all of Grace's posts, thinking she has come out the other side with all this self love stuff and by these amazing therapists, only for her dream of recovery to be squashed by the bloody price tag! I hope that girl finds a place that she can afford/low waiting list on the NHS

Also, she was dead jealous about not being invited to the Benefit thing, so pissed she had to tweet about it naming no names being passive aggressive as per lol so zen babes!

Plus I'm not surprised Grace didn't mention the price, could you imagine? 'Babes, I'm in my recovery phase and it's amazing! (only £40,000 to feel like me!)' :roll: Something about that rubs me up the wrong way.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Oops, first image is actually the second! :?
She's shady af. Notice how she never says she paid for any of her treatment or ever bloody disclosed it as an AD! :x :x
This girl was actually super nice, polite and seems really well spoken and informed!
I wonder if someone called out Grace on all this shit and she deleted the comments.
This might sound harsh, but it kind of makes me question if she's being truthful talking about therapy and how much it has helped her, or if this is a big plot for her to make $!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Anyone catch her ad for Natural Cycles?

I wonder if she was secretly raging that they had reached out to Mary to collab and needed to get a pic up quickly? 8-) Mary’s review for it was awesome. She gave reasons for why she was switching from the pill to Natural Cycles. I’ve been enjoying her vlogs quite a lot lately, her fashion sense is spot-on, unlike Grace’s “Taste the Rainbow” thing she’s got going on right now.

I can’t believe it’s £40K for 6 months of ”treatment” from a clinic that condones a therapist sleeping over at your house. I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately and my opinion is that Grace is someone that is easily influenced and has a victim complex — she needs to feel like she has something wrong with her so that she has a purpose. That doesn’t mean that I don’t believe she has an ED, I mean that this Recovery Clinic sleepover buddy has added to her issues by filling her head w/ nonsense like her body is “detoxing” as a result of her “recovery” so she can cash-in and “cure” her.

I see she hasn’t bothered to wear a top for this try on session either. Awesome work ethic, Gracie! She’s definitely working with ASOS at this point and will do a song and dance about it — let’s all wait for the £500 ASOS HAUL?!?! | GRACE VICTORY upload :roll:

Sausageparty
Learner
Learner

Post by Sausageparty »

Petty_Le_Pew wrote:meg1912 Yeah I agree, this one and Lidl's one are on fire right now lol

It's too bloody cold to be wearing harem pants :roll: I guess she's gotta get air to her foof (shoulder shrug) They also gather really badly in the crotch area? Like how babes? Wearing the wrong size again?

Lol that's ok Sausageparty there's saggy and there's you really need a bra, a supportive lifting one at that. I can get away with wearing wireless (but still supported/lifting) bras but she defo can't

Yeah me too, it seems like a long time ago YTbers were a bit more real and less scripted/over the top. Even though Grace sort of addressed the supposed 'drama/fall out' between her and Sam, I really don't know why they stopped being close like they were on cam?

Do you guys think Grace was/still is jealous of Sam? Grace is known to distance herself from her so-called mates ex. Sam and Asia (Asia was larger back in the day, then she started her weight loss journey and is very slim now and has been for a while)
Oh yeah she’s defo jealous of Sam. And of Asia, they’ve both settled down now and had children and moved on with their lives and Sam has that clothing business and grown her channel. Grace is in exactly the same place she was 5 years ago. Although I’ve read a few threads on Sam on here and it seems Jason isn’t all he’s cracked up to be!

meg1912 you defo need to get on the lidl thread :D

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

On twitter she posted about how someone is copying her... who do you guys think it is?

KDotM
Stalker
Stalker

Post by KDotM »

Maybe Nerd About Town?

She posted a new blog post in a polka dot dress a couple of days after Grace posted a blog post of her in a polka dress. From what I remember, they both still don't like each other.

Stupid analogy though. If it IS her, they have totally different styles. Grace needs to chill out.

Star07
Learner
Learner

Post by Star07 »

KDotM wrote:Maybe Nerd About Town?

She posted a new blog post in a polka dot dress a couple of days after Grace posted a blog post of her in a polka dress. From what I remember, they both still don't like each other.

Stupid analogy though. If it IS her, they have totally different styles. Grace needs to chill out.
Oooh I’m intrigued now... I didn’t know they didn’t like each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I know it was last year or the year before NerdAboutTown was calling Grace out about photoshopping her pics. Dunno how she feels now that Grace seems to be woke? Would be interesting to see. But I'm sure she thinks she's a sham.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

shes signed with Nike

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

what happened between her and Mary ?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

703ninjaginger wrote:shes signed with Nike
WTAF?! For promoting such a healthy lifestyle? She'll make a wonderful spokesperson! NOT :rofl: :rofl:

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

YupImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Return to “Grace F Victory”