Pinksk8
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfAdAdAd Part 14

Post by Pinksk8 »

[youtube][/youtube]

She acts and looks like a complete knob in Helen's video.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

miooberry wrote:So have her and Simon broken up? He's on tinder - forgot to get a screenshot but I'm certain it was him. Ahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to post a screenshot please!

LanaValentine
Learner
Learner

Post by LanaValentine »

She looks hideous in those dungarees in Helen's video. So cringey when she put on the wig.

Would not be surprised if Simon is on Tinder!

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her in those dungarees shaking it are what nightmares are made of.

Nono
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nono »

i feel like some of you guys go in on her a bit too much, yes she's annoying, yes this IS trash a guru, but I feel as though some of you obsess over her... okay she lies about her size, you know this, I feel as if you guys watch her to just bully her - don't waste your time. Making gifs of her saying throw me burgers or whatever is downright bullying imagine if someone did that to you? Over-eating and binge eating is as much as a disorder as anorexia or bulimia, just because she is big doesn't mean that she's any less of a person to any one who's smaller. She's different to other gurus and I feel that being her size in an industry where big girls don't get a look in, being on youtube and showing you her outfits takes and shows a lot of bravery. You complain that she gets arsey about negative comments- who wouldn't?!- if you guys moan about is the way she creams her face or that her concealer around her brows is a bit yellow, I'm sure she has a mirror and I'm sure that she can see it. I'd be pretty pissed of too tbh. Of course you are thinking if I like her why am I on her trash a guru, I don't like her I'm indifferent to her, don't get me wrong certain things she does like lie about her charity are not right and the way she treated Sammy, but I am on here for a bit of gossip that's it lol I think some of you guys go OTT on her for no reason, it's a bit strange actually... :|

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Wait, in the video she says she's high carb and raw. Is she staying raw the ENTIRE time? Or is she doing RT4? I haven't been keeping up with our Grossy as of late. I hope this does help her eat less shit and slim down, though, if I'm being completely honest.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

@Nono: What's stranger than anything going on in this thread is someone who registers on a gossip site just to lecture others about the way they gossip. Also, it's obvious you really aren't that familiar with Grace's history and pattern behaviors or the full scope of gossip/criticism in these threads. Furthermore, people on a gossip site should be sensitive to Grace when Grace is sensitive to no one yet promotes herself as some up-with-life positivity enthusiast/mental health advocate/internet's big sister? Whatever. When Grace stops being a raging nasty pathological lying hypocrite, maybe we might not find a gif mocking her so worthy. It's not about her being fat, or an overeater. It's about her being a fucking clown.

Nono
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nono »

biggossipyswampy wrote:@Nono: What's stranger than anything going on in this thread is someone who registers on a gossip site just to lecture others about the way they gossip. Also, it's obvious you really aren't that familiar with Grace's history and pattern behaviors or the full scope of gossip/criticism in these threads. Furthermore, people on a gossip site should be sensitive to Grace when Grace is sensitive to no one yet promotes herself as some up-with-life positivity enthusiast/mental health advocate/internet's big sister? Whatever. When Grace stops being a raging nasty pathological lying hypocrite, maybe we might not find a gif mocking her so worthy. It's not about her being fat, or an overeater. It's about her being a fucking clown.

firstly I haven't registered to this site to lecture anyone, in fact I only recently had registered before id just pree and have a laugh, felt no need to comment wasn't that deep for me. I know this is TRASH a guru I clicked on it lol I'm just saying the way some of you go on in her is very harsh, you don't know her or any guru personally so it's weird to be so invested in them if, like who keeps track of details of their day to day lives just to call them out on it? Bit much no? If you see what I mean. For me trash a guru is to have a laugh and see what other people say, given, I can't tell people what to think or say I'm just having my opinion, the same way everyone is entitled to theirs.
Put more energy into more productive things than stalking a youtuber and logging onto here just to bitch, I'm sure grace doesn't give a shit about any of this, calling her a clown and whatnot is not affecting her making money or living HER life. focus on you and your own.
Your life? Go and get it. :/

miooberry
Lurker
Lurker

Post by miooberry »

biggossipyswampy wrote:
miooberry wrote:So have her and Simon broken up? He's on tinder - forgot to get a screenshot but I'm certain it was him. Ahaha.

You have to post a screenshot please!
I was too quick on the left swipe and missed that chance - I would hate to spread false rumours, but I'm 90% sure that was him

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

@Nono Passing out unsolicited life advice to gossip site members is definitely a superior use of time than gossiping on a gossip site. You can join the lifecoach hall of fame where you'll find the likes of Grace Victory. Go and get it :/

LanaValentine
Learner
Learner

Post by LanaValentine »

@Nono

With all due respect, your first post stated that we should be more sensitive towards Grace, your reply above states that you doubt she cares what we say. So which is it?

Personally, I'll stop bitching about Grace when she stops being a terrible influence on the internet. If she got her act together tomorrow, I'd happily applaud her and stop frequenting this thread, I'd get a hobby instead :rofl:

The fact of the matter is, Grace positions herself as the "internets' big sister" and a force for good in the mental health and body image issues of young girls. Until she stops:

- lying about her size, causing countless girls on here to stress out about their own body image
- being ill-informed and insincere about important issues, therefore trivialising them
- mis-representing her "charity work"
- picking and choosing when she is known as plus size (basically when she gets paid for it!)
- being obsessed with child abuse cases on Twitter to the point where it seems she enjoys the drama of them
- criticising healthy lifestyles (she did this until her recent BBC3 doc thing had her change her diet)

people are going to continue to congregate here and discuss her negatively, because she's making a lot of us very angry! I'm sure there is tons of stuff I'm forgetting here, too. The other more superficial stuff, like snarking on her outfits and contour, is just going to happen inbetween discussing the real shit, like it does to pretty much anyone on YouTube. Actually, anyone in the public eye!

It's human nature to gossip and discuss and dissect a person's actions and choices. Since the discussion is going on in an appropriate forum, which no one is forced to visit, I think it's fair enough, really.

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner

Post by cheesietoes »

@Nono What's wrong with my gif? I think it's nice. She's smaller in here than she's now. I'm shocked by her "oversize scarf" blogpost. :o how huge is she? TBH I was a follower of Gross at the beginning but after knowing her more, I'm disappointed with her lying and bullying patterns. Right now, to me, she's just a clown who binges on burgers and nutella and lie about her size and sells her fan's gift (the famous MK bag). I'd rather that she stays on her size, be sweet and nice than her pretend-to-be-tough-attitude. She's just another coward who refuses to face her problems and continue living in her delusions. yeah, she has the right to delete "mean" comments, to refuse responding to constructive critics, and to lie in the face of her supporters. so do us, we say whatever we want here w/o getting our comments get deleted. don't tell GG how to thrash a guru (Gross is not even a guru) AND don't tell us how to live our life. Seriously 8-)

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

I love your gif, cheesietoes. :tu: We enjoy Gracie but we do think she could be better, so we speak about what we think here. I've seen so many beauty 'defenders' around here and it's fairly annoying. Please just leave us be and we'll do the same. You think we're mean, okay, then just scroll past the comments that bother you. Arguing with solve nothing.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Every dozen pages a person stops by to act all high and mighty, and they always have the same dumbass arguments. I don't even bother replying anymore.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

lolly960 wrote:Idiot grace strikes AGAIN
http://tinypic.com/r/2gwawdl/9
actually the person who commented is the idiot. grace is on a plant based diet where you eat few animal products. its different from veganism. obviously honey isnt plant based but HER DIET is.

Sparklycake
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparklycake »

She is now on a "Potato cleanse" :rofl:
I dont see how that is beneficial? If some one knows...
She has said before she has issues with food like binging, i feel like changing your diet so quickly to different things is not good if you have issues with food. Isn't it triggering? And i wonder if the poeple who picked her for the documentary were aware of her eating disorder-ish before hand.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I had to look up what the heck a potato cleanse was, and it was just like I thought.
There's no point in Grace, or anyone honestly, going on any sort of cleanse/diet/whatever if they aren't going to control portions. Any diet that isn't total horse crap will stress the importance of this. And potatoes are very easy to turn into calorie bombs.
She'll be like, "But they're plants so it's totally healthy and won't make me gain weight." Then proceed to eat her weight in greasy, fried potato dishes.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

A potato cleanse. Ok. Yeah what sedentary Grace needs is to flood herself with empty carbohydrates. That'll do the trick. Yet eating strictly potatoes is still better than her normal diet.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

so now we have green juice, vegan, and a potato cleansing diet. she keeps switching her diets in order to eat all the things she wants to eat

Post by Guest »

Yep they've split up. He dumped her I believe.

Return to “Grace F Victory”