SprinkleOfGlitter Part 2

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleOfGlitter Part 2

Post by Nin »

I did see Sam from Pixiwoo tweet Sam Pepper telling him to "come on, take the video down dude". Tanya Burr then retweeted it. I've also seen Tanya just posted
"We should all stop talking about a certain individual, I'm sure he is revelling in the attention."
I presume that she's talking about Sam?

Gemsmaquillage also had quite a bit to say about it, but she isn't part of Gleam.
http://www.gemsmaquillage.com/2014/09/2 ... and-words/

interstice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by interstice »

Nin wrote:I did see Sam from Pixiwoo tweet Sam Pepper telling him to "come on, take the video down dude". Tanya Burr then retweeted it. I've also seen Tanya just posted
"We should all stop talking about a certain individual, I'm sure he is revelling in the attention."
I presume that she's talking about Sam?
Oh, really? I'm glad Tanya said something. And yeah, there's some definite shade. Sam is known for loving any attention, whether it be bad or good.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Has anyone seen her latest instagram post of her and Darcy shopping? She's lost so much weight! She looks really good.

I'm so glad that she spoke out about sam too. Her response was perfect.

kayleigh6x
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kayleigh6x »

miserlou wrote:Has anyone seen her latest instagram post of her and Darcy shopping? She's lost so much weight! She looks really good.

I'm so glad that she spoke out about sam too. Her response was perfect.

i came here just to post about the instagram picture - she looks amazing, can definitely see a weight loss!

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

Argh I'm jealous. We're the same size why is her neck so thin haha!

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Here you go

interstice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by interstice »

^ I really do prefer Louise's comment over everybody else's response. It wasn't just some retweet, or an insult towards Sam. I guess it just resonated with me, because Louise was thinking about her daughter. So full of motherly love, ah - she's such a great mum. :love2:
LoveLaceLavender wrote:Can someone tell me what she said about Sam Pepper? I can't find it!
Here you go:
'An Open Letter to Sam Pepper' -
'YouTube Star Sam Pepper Attempts To 'Prank' Women By Grabbing Their Butts' - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/2 ... 61002.html

Basically, this British youtuber named Sam Pepper uploaded a video intended to be a prank. Instead, he was sexually assaulting women (by pinching their butts) and making profit from it, trying to pass sexual assault as comedy. This blew up, and Sam was criticized, called out, banned. This explosion has raised awareness to sexual assault, so it's somewhat of a positive outcome. But, Sam, in his attempt to control the damage of his mistake, tried to upload two other videos explaining that the prank was a 'social experiment'. A lot of people are skeptical about that, because Sam has uploaded other videos of him making women uncomfortable as a joke. So, now his social life is ruined. I'm paraphrasing, so it's best you google 'Sam Pepper'. It's everywhere.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

ladyt wrote:Just started watching her new vlog and she said she's going to address the "life things" in a video in due course.... that makes me think that it something else and she didn't have a miscarriage, because would she really make a video about that?? I hope that's what it means anyway.
I thought the same thing. I don't think she would discuss it in a video.

BTW, I love your sig.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

ladyt wrote:Just started watching her new vlog and she said she's going to address the "life things" in a video in due course.... that makes me think that it something else and she didn't have a miscarriage, because would she really make a video about that?? I hope that's what it means anyway.
I thought the same thing. I don't think she would discuss it in a video.

BTW, I love your sig.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really hope the ¨life stuff¨ is nothing to do with her and Matt, I know she hasn´t been wearing her wedding ring recently but I speculated that was down to her weight loss, they seem to be a great couple would hate for any bad news :( hopefully it´s just addressing the fact that yes, Matt left his job to do YouTube more :)

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hmm her Dad has quite a high-flying job...maybe he´s moving to somewhere further away for work and that´s made her sad? Or one of her aunt´s is ill...I know she considers them to be her ¨mums¨. That´s a cute picture of them :) that link for the Darcy pic goes to the pic of Matt and Louise, however if you mean the little picture of her posing with her hand behind her head then yes it´s adorable!
ETA I obviously hope that Louise´s ¨life stuff¨ is neither of the above and nothing too serious.
Last edited by ExpectoPatronum on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abbeygurl4
Learner
Learner

Post by Abbeygurl4 »

wait.. what misscarrige thing? :huh?:

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

The miscarriage thing is 100% speculation at this point. Louise mentioned in a vlog how she was feeling down and not herself, then stopped vlogging for the rest of the month.
ladyt wrote:@MalinaNox Thank you, it took me ages to find one that fit the board definitions! XD
It's Jack Howard right? Lurve him.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well slightly underwhelmed with Louise´s new video...another blatant Gleam video for Zoella beauty :(
[youtube][/youtube]
ETA just watched the video and Louise says it´s not sponsored, rather she´s making it because she´s so proud of Zoe...but yet she had the products for the GRWM before the launch?!! 8-)

sceneofthecrime
Informer
Informer

Post by sceneofthecrime »

I mean, Zoe's her best friend... of course she was gonna make a video featuring the products... wouldn't surprise me if we saw them again in a favourites video. I honestly don't mind it coming from Louise... the video was nice imo (not super amazing or anything but the Zoella products didn't annoy me, it fit because the GRWM was for the Launch party)
Image Image

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

lol as soon as the video started i knew it was too good for louise to edit it herself.. at this point she should really share the money she makes with Jack Howard. what is that? someone film for you, someone else edit and you gain the money? i really dont get it louise have been doing this for 5 years and she still cant edit which is the only job youtubers really do.. Niomi only start this 6 months ago and her videos are so professionally done people always ask her if marcus ecit them and she always answer no and you can see in their vlogs that she is always editing. i dont have respect for any youtubers who cant edit themselves (like joey graceffa) i understand you might need help to film some videos but editing is a pretty standard procedure and its a shame it doesnt seem like Louise is willing to learn.

on the other hand, i wasnt excepting anything less from louisd. zoe is her best friend and its pretty understandable that she made a video about her products. i love how she is so supportive of her friends but i sometimes wonder how she feel about the fact that everyone else have some types of outside youtube project when she is the one that need it the most since she have Darcy. youtube is not here forever or even if it is, the gleam are not going to be on top forever so i hope Dom smales make something for her beside interviewing kylie minog and kim kardashian (where is that interview btw) soon.

im excited to see her reaction after the launch of Tanya new products in october... maybe she will make a video about them too.

CaroG1282
Debater
Debater

Post by CaroG1282 »

For some reason when Matt quit his job and Louise was doing daily vlogging, I had a feeling that they were going to try daily family vlogging like Saccony Joly's or whatever their name is. But judging by her latest vlog, it seems that's not the case. So why did Matt bother quitting and what are they planning, I wonder?

Not gonna lie, I love Louise, she is probably one of my favorite YouTubers overall, but I just wonder what her direction is.

Caravangho1
Informer
Informer

Post by Caravangho1 »

Does anyone know where Louise got her dress that she wore to the launch? Can't find details anywhere and I know how good sleuths people are on gg ;) would be perfect for an event I have soon!

jjpete
Informer
Informer

Post by jjpete »

Abbeygurl4 wrote:wait.. what misscarrige thing? :huh?:
I made a stupid statement suggesting it, but then I went back and thought about it and the timeline didn't add up so I really doubt it's worth considering.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?p ... 0#p1085510
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?p ... 8#p1085698

promiseandprecision
Learner
Learner

Post by promiseandprecision »

CaroG1282 wrote:For some reason when Matt quit his job and Louise was doing daily vlogging, I had a feeling that they were going to try daily family vlogging like Saccony Joly's or whatever their name is. But judging by her latest vlog, it seems that's not the case. So why did Matt bother quitting and what are they planning, I wonder?

Not gonna lie, I love Louise, she is probably one of my favorite YouTubers overall, but I just wonder what her direction is.
I wonder if they're thinking of moving closer to London so Louise won't have to commute so far for Youtube stuff? Maybe Matt is just going to get another teaching job once they make the move, though that doesn't explain his school saying he was leaving for a job in social media.

Return to “Louise Pentland”