:rofl:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleofEntitlement: Permanently Pregnant Pentland par

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think when she turns up at hospital a consultant will want to know why the hell she wasn’t booked in earlier.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

She’s gotta be booked in by this weekend right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

amazing thread name :tu:

clouise_92
Debater
Debater

Post by clouise_92 »

LaurieLaurie wrote:I think when she turns up at hospital a consultant will want to know why the hell she wasn’t booked in earlier.
I know I might be reading too much into her Insta posts, but I genuinely get the feeling the hospital/NHS is trying to dissuade her from home birth but she's just sticking her fingers in her ears and not listening. I think she will, inevitably, end up in the hospital (hopefully not because of a medical emergency) and they'll be very pissed off that she didn't come in sooner.

Post by Guest »

I can't see her having a home birth tbh. There's just too much at risk for her.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

clouise_92 wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:I think when she turns up at hospital a consultant will want to know why the hell she wasn’t booked in earlier.
I know I might be reading too much into her Insta posts, but I genuinely get the feeling the hospital/NHS is trying to dissuade her from home birth but she's just sticking her fingers in her ears and not listening. I think she will, inevitably, end up in the hospital (hopefully not because of a medical emergency) and they'll be very pissed off that she didn't come in sooner.
I think whomever posted in the previous thread about her hiring a private midwife to essentially tell her what she wants to hear, hit the nail right on the head. If that's the real case, then you're probably right. I just hope little Pearl stays right where she is until the 15th, and that she is delivered safely by cesarean in hospital. This whole home birth thing is an absolutely ridiculous pipe dream.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

:tu:

greatnessflicker
Learner
Learner

Post by greatnessflicker »

Black_Orchid wrote: Did anyone else see the YouTube tab open on her IG post with the handbag, about how to be better or something? I do wonder if she's feeling low about herself and uses this rude persona to cover it up.
Sorry because this is so old at this point, but it looks like she was watching Hank Green's video "Making a Better YouTube" over on the vlogbrother's channel, which is related to the whole Logan Paul thing and all the various problems creators have had with the platform.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Maybe she'll go into labor soon now that this is our title :lol:

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

Lol love the thread name :tu:

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't know how she's seemingly comfortable going through with the home birth. If I were her, knowing about Darcy's delivery, just the thought would have me feeling anxious. I'd much rather be in a hospital where they could rush me into safety if something were to go wrong.

Would she have doctors with her for a home birth? In case of emergency like that?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

jessaaa wrote:Lol love the thread name :tu:

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't know how she's seemingly comfortable going through with the home birth. If I were her, knowing about Darcy's delivery, just the thought would have me feeling anxious. I'd much rather be in a hospital where they could rush me into safety if something were to go wrong.

Would she have doctors with her for a home birth? In case of emergency like that?
I'm pretty sure she'd only have a midwife or two (or a doula). I've never heard of doctors being there at a home birth. She'd have to be rushed to the hospital if something goes wrong.

SusiSauerkraut
Informer
Informer

Post by SusiSauerkraut »

I just looked at her Instagram and just had to say (usually I lurk here), is she carrying a toddler??? Has she really been preggers for 11 months, as it’s felt to all of us?? Damn woman

(Of course some people just have bigger bumps but we all know it’s because she eats like a pig)

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

rai1234 wrote:

I'm pretty sure she'd only have a midwife or two (or a doula). I've never heard of doctors being there at a home birth. She'd have to be rushed to the hospital if something goes wrong.
That's honestly kind of terrifying in my opinion. It would be a million times safer for her and the baby if they were in the hospital and something were to go wrong again, that way she could just BE there.

Wouldn't she already be considered high risk due to the issues with Darcy? I believe that's what would happen where I'm from. She'd be on record so that precaution could be taken the next time around.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

SusiSauerkraut wrote:I just looked at her Instagram and just had to say (usually I lurk here), is she carrying a toddler??? Has she really been preggers for 11 months, as it’s felt to all of us?? Damn woman

(Of course some people just have bigger bumps but we all know it’s because she eats like a pig)
:D :D
This used to be a lot more fun

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I reckon she'll have this child in April... She's been due for so long I'm sure we'll still be here waiting in Spring

SausageNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by SausageNoodle »

Elephants do generally gestate for 22 months :roll:
I spill ill shit on a fuckin daily.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

jessaaa wrote:
rai1234 wrote:

That's honestly kind of terrifying in my opinion. It would be a million times safer for her and the baby if they were in the hospital and something were to go wrong again, that way she could just BE there.

Wouldn't she already be considered high risk due to the issues with Darcy? I believe that's what would happen where I'm from. She'd be on record so that precaution could be taken the next time around.
I feel like she would be high risk regardless because of her weight. She already had to have regular growth scans because of her high BMI.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

SausageNoodle wrote:Elephants do generally gestate for 22 months :roll:
Omg BEST comment ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Louise Pentland”