Glitter gets a little bit better - Part 8

beigepug21
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Glitter gets a little bit better - Part 8

Post by beigepug21 »

Hoella206969 wrote:'if liam where to say 'oh but i really really want to post pictures of the3 of us' and i didnt want him to and he did, I would just think that that was awfull...but he would never do that,hes very private with his social media' :rofl: yaaasssss
You guys think this is what Devon did: maybe Matt initially (half heartedly) told Devon not to post pics of Darcy but she kept badgering him about or made a huge stink about it until he decided to get on board to keep the relationship/keep the peace, love between him and Devon.

Post by Guest »

I love the shade! Good on Louise for making that video! It so needed to be said! She is respectful and always puts Darcy first. Something Matt never does! He should take note! How he has gone about it could really damage Darcy and it be no ones fault but his own!

I bet Devon feels like a right tit! She's just been burned! :rofl:

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

Her latest video was an absolute masterclass. Well done to her - it's so lovely to hear how she puts her child at the absolute centre of all decisions, and considers her child's feelings/opinions... more importantly, her child's views are VALID. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

ifucsam wrote:
videostar wrote:Regarding that video where she asks, "What do you want from me?" encouraging people to leave their e-mail addresses in the comments is so stupid. It looks like she/Gleam have learned that now, the hard way. If she wanted to get in touch with the commenters she's able to message them directly through all the platforms she uses to get an e-mail address privately.
What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She had a video online for 48 hours where she said she'd like to give something back to her viewers, asking for ideas about what she could do (i.e. have a phone call, meet up, send a letter) and asked people to leave a comment with their name, age, idea, and a way she can contact them directly (i.e. e-mail address or twitter name). She became aware that someone/some people had been contacting viewers pretending to be her, and made a post on Facebook to state she hadn't yet sent e-mails and when she does people would be contacted by her with Gleam employees copied in. I don't criticise Louise often, but I thought that was quite reckless considering there would inevitably be people as young as 13 commenting and probably younger since many children lie about their age to register accounts online.

Sunnyboosh
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunnyboosh »

That video was genius. Everything she said made perfect sense and was fantastic advice, none of its seemed like it was just thrown in there to be a dig at Devon and Matt and yet it really highlighted how terrible they've been.

Next thread title: 'A Sprinkle of Shade'? :rofl:

w_p
Lurker
Lurker

Post by w_p »

Sunnyboosh wrote:Next thread title: 'A Sprinkle of Shade'? :rofl:
Yesssss!

I found her latest video so damn satisfying to watch. She's so composed and reasonable, but hitting on everything Matt and Devon are doing, and doing wrong. Loved it.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

When Matt posted the firework picture with Devon and Darcy I could swear it was captioned with 'family firework night' or something along those lines. Now he's changed the caption after Louise's video it seems!

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

When Matt posted the firework picture with Devon and Darcy I could swear it was captioned with 'family firework night' or something along those lines. Now he's changed the caption after Louise's video it seems!

Aon1g11
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Aon1g11 »

TheChemist wrote:When Matt posted the firework picture with Devon and Darcy I could swear it was captioned with 'family firework night' or something along those lines. Now he's changed the caption after Louise's video it seems!

It was devon's photo that was captioned 'family firework night' and it's still the same. It will be interesting if these two continue this behaviour after Louise's video! I think it will speak volumes about their regard (or lack of) for Darcy/Darcy's mother...

feyrearcheron
Talker
Talker

Post by feyrearcheron »

Aon1g11 wrote:
TheChemist wrote:When Matt posted the firework picture with Devon and Darcy I could swear it was captioned with 'family firework night' or something along those lines. Now he's changed the caption after Louise's video it seems!

It was devon's photo that was captioned 'family firework night' and it's still the same. It will be interesting if these two continue this behaviour after Louise's video! I think it will speak volumes about their regard (or lack of) for Darcy/Darcy's mother...

Hehee this is getting very interesting. Pass me the popcorn

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

allIwantedwascake wrote:The "family" part was my fave. I think Matt and Devon have this Disney view of family, which is anybody who cares about you is your family, or whatevs. But that would be kind of acceptable if Louise was dead or not involved, but Darcy DOES have a mum and a very present one, so no need to have another "family" because that's mum and dad. Not creepy teen girlfriend.
YES. Devon is constantly posting pictures of the three of them together with the hashtag #familytime :roll:

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

Matts obviously bought a new house according to his instagram. I posted this on Devon'a thread as well:

Funny how he has bought a new house just a short while after posting about the divorce (or what we assume that post was about!)

He has obviously taken money from Louise and been able to buy somewhere. It's almost like hes made out he's been living on the streets saying long time coming!

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

^ Yeah, it seems that he and Devon have bought the house together. She's really playing house, this is the caption on her last Instagram post: "Thanks everyone for the kind wishes and congratulations! I can't wait to decorate and get living in it with Matt and Darcy!" :roll:

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

i feel sad for Louise and Darcy. Louise is making such an amazing effort to make her relationship with Liam healthy for Darcy..... yet Matt has not at all. It must be painful for Louise to know she has limited control over how Devon is affecting Darcy, especially in comparison to her obviously well thought out and conscientious plan with Liam. The Devon situation would be horrible for any birth mother, but Matt is particularly vile because he knows Louise's past. He needs to have more respect for Darcy, and more respect for the mother of his child!!!

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

scalesfishnails wrote:i feel sad for Louise and Darcy. Louise is making such an amazing effort to make her relationship with Liam healthy for Darcy..... yet Matt has not at all. It must be painful for Louise to know she has limited control over how Devon is affecting Darcy, especially in comparison to her obviously well thought out and conscientious plan with Liam. The Devon situation would be horrible for any birth mother, but Matt is particularly vile because he knows Louise's past. He needs to have more respect for Darcy, and more respect for the mother of his child!!!
I also feel it says volumes about Liam as a person vs Devon. He is obviously mature and level headed, like not spending nights at his, not invading her personal space when she is in bathroom, and not taking on any sort of parenting role. Im sure he will eventually if this works out, it definitely speaks tonnes to his character in comparison to Devon. That girl inserted herself firmly in Darcy's life as a seeming step-mum from the getgo, posting endlessly about #family when she is just his gf of a few months. I am interested to see what the future holds, if they stay together, as the impact of Devon leaving at this stage will be really intense on her. I do wonder what Lousie feels about Matt and Devon getting the house and moving in together with her daughter!

feyrearcheron
Talker
Talker

Post by feyrearcheron »

Someone mentioned it earlier but I hate the way Devon is acting like Louise is out of the picture "family time" this family time that. SHE IS NOT YOUR CHILD YOU PSYCHO.

Louise posted a photo of Darcy on Instagram captioned "My greatest success" and honestly it made me feel really emotional. She actually loves Darcy. Darcy is her entire world and HER daughter. Devon is a sick, twisted bitch to even try and use that poor girl as a pawn in her stupid mind games or to try and take her away from Louise. How can someone be so cruel and disrespectful? I hope all of this ridiculousness with Matt and Devon only pushes Darcy closer to Louise.

Matt should know how important Louise's relationship with Darcy is. She of all people knows how short life is and she wants to create special memories with Darcy and teach her as many valuable things as she can because she herself had such a short time with her own mother. I lost my mother at a young age too and I know that if I had a kid I'd be so protective of the child and the relationship. I can't imagine what all this torture with Devon feels like and my heart really does break for Louise. It's like they're trying to take every bit of happiness away from her and she doesn't deserve it. Her marriage broke down, that's it. She wasn't abusive, she didn't do anything wrong and she doesn't say anything bad about Matt or Devon so why are they trying so hard to punish her?

DEVON IF YOU ARE READING THIS GET OVER YOURSELF YOU WICKED, CRUEL, COLD HEARTED WITCH. I HOPE MATT LEAVES YOUR ASS TOO AND WHEN HE DOES GUESS WHAT - YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DARCY! NONE! YOU ARE NOTHING TO HER.

Sunnyboosh
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunnyboosh »

At the end of the day Matt's the one that's going to suffer because of his carelessness. The most likely scenario is that he and Devon split up and Devon pretty much vanishes from Darcy's life (I can imagine she'd try to keep seeing her for a bit at first but eventually she'd be out) and then Darcy won't let herself bond with anymore of daddy's girlfriends because she'll see it the same way Louise did with her dad, like a "revolving door of women", even if it's only a couple it'll all be the same to her. This would result in her not seeing her dad as a secure constant in her life anymore and will affect her relationship with him.

Either that or he and Devon stay together and Darcy knows that Matt's priority is Devon over Louise, and as she grows up it will feel like his priority is Devon over her (new life vs old life). Either way if he doesn't book up his ideas soon and start prioritising Darcy she'Il grow to resent him and I can totally see her moving in with Louise full time as a teenager. Louise is just more stable, more careful and Darcy is not only her top priority, she's her only priority.

polarbearninja
Informer
Informer

Post by polarbearninja »

Sunnyboosh wrote:At the end of the day Matt's the one that's going to suffer because of his carelessness. The most likely scenario is that he and Devon split up and Devon pretty much vanishes from Darcy's life (I can imagine she'd try to keep seeing her for a bit at first but eventually she'd be out) and then Darcy won't let herself bond with anymore of daddy's girlfriends because she'll see it the same way Louise did with her dad, like a "revolving door of women", even if it's only a couple it'll all be the same to her. This would result in her not seeing her dad as a secure constant in her life anymore and will affect her relationship with him.

Either that or he and Devon stay together and Darcy knows that Matt's priority is Devon over Louise, and as she grows up it will feel like his priority is Devon over her (new life vs old life). Either way if he doesn't book up his ideas soon and start prioritising Darcy she'Il grow to resent him and I can totally see her moving in with Louise full time as a teenager. Louise is just more stable, more careful and Darcy is not only her top priority, she's her only priority.
Most likely going to be the second option since they are getting a house together. There will be a ring on her finger within the next year.

teuntje2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teuntje2 »

I really like the weekly videos, 30 min is pretty long but it didn't bore me at all!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI Y625-U51 met Tapatalk
Dutchie, sorry for the English grammar mistakes :HK:

dz_grey
Talker
Talker

Post by dz_grey »

I do have to say I agree with Louise as far as the family time thing, however, your biological mother can be very much present in your life for you to consider your biological father's girlfriend or wife a part of your family, I don't think Devon is trying to replace Louise, I just think she wants to be included, very desperately.

I admit, I'm not sure it so much applies in this situation because Darcy is only 5 and Devon & Matt have not been together that long. My fiance's son, I consider him a part of my family as we have been together for 5 years, but I haven't and will not, until we are married, be spreading "family time" all over my social media.

Return to “Louise Pentland”