Glitter gets a little bit better - Part 8

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Glitter gets a little bit better - Part 8

Post by rachz »

New thread for you all :) let me know if the title is ok for you!

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Glitter gets a little bit better - Part 8

Post by ClipClap »

I like it! :)
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I think it seems fair enough... however much Louise has annoyed me over the last year, I'm always rooting for her to bring it around again!

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

nixworld68 wrote:I think it seems fair enough... however much Louise has annoyed me over the last year, I'm always rooting for her to bring it around again!
Same tbh. Some times I'm all "FFS Louise!!" But deep down I always want her to do well and succeed.

Specialsnowflake23
Learner
Learner

Post by Specialsnowflake23 »

<3

carriekelley
Informer
Informer

Post by carriekelley »

She looks so washed out and tired in her PO Box video wow. That lighting is not flattering

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

haha aww the title name!

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer

Post by ughmygosh »

killara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by killara »

More Family-esque pictures of Fringy, Matt and Darcy on Fringy's insta. :barf: She's milking this for all she can.
I'd have snapped by now, Louise is waaaay stronger than I would've given her credit for. :respekt:

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

I think she is aware that by addressing the situation, she'll give Fringey what she wants: attention. The woman is desperate for it, it's unbelievable. Props to Louise for keeping her distance, I think the worst thing to do would be to talk about it. Especially since Matt is clearly supporting this whole riding Louise's coattails plan.
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

If I was Louise I'd do my best to raise above it. (Although I'd be furious if another woman was flaunting my child like that.) It's good for Darcy not to have two parents engaging in a public spat. I also think Matt & Fringey's relationship will fizzle out. All these 'LOOK HOW HAPPY WE ARE!' photos leave me unconvinced tbh. Their relationship seems more for social media, and to promote Fringey than anything else. If you're truly happy you don't need to be constantly crowing about it on the Internet.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

I wonder if this topic title will still be true/relevant by the time we get to page 40 :P

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer

Post by ughmygosh »

Lime wrote:I think she is aware that by addressing the situation, she'll give Fringey what she wants: attention. The woman is desperate for it, it's unbelievable. Props to Louise for keeping her distance, I think the worst thing to do would be to talk about it. Especially since Matt is clearly supporting this whole riding Louise's coattails plan.

Louise is definitely going the right way about it. I think Matt allowing her to ride Louise's coattail is the worst part about it. I never liked him anyway, but this is a new low. Whether or not Matt "allows" Fringey McFringerson to share the pics, I'm surprised that old Fringey feels comfortable sharing them. I know I wouldn't be, especially given the situation. If it were a normal situation where nobody was well known or in the spotlight, then maybe, just maybe I'd share pic, but this is just ridiculous.

If you're in here reading, Fringey, set your IG to private if you really love Matt and Darcy. You shouldn't need likes to validate your feelings. Darcy is a human being, not a prop you can use to get Insta-famous.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:If I was Louise I'd do my best to raise above it. (Although I'd be furious if another woman was flaunting my child like that.) It's good for Darcy not to have two parents engaging in a public spat. I also think Matt & Fringey's relationship will fizzle out. All these 'LOOK HOW HAPPY WE ARE!' photos leave me unconvinced tbh. Their relationship seems more for social media, and to promote Fringey than anything else. If you're truly happy you don't need to be constantly crowing about it on the Internet.
Fringey is an opportunistic one...

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

ughmygosh wrote:
Lime wrote:I think she is aware that by addressing the situation, she'll give Fringey what she wants: attention. The woman is desperate for it, it's unbelievable. Props to Louise for keeping her distance, I think the worst thing to do would be to talk about it. Especially since Matt is clearly supporting this whole riding Louise's coattails plan.

Louise is definitely going the right way about it. I think Matt allowing her to ride Louise's coattail is the worst part about it. I never liked him anyway, but this is a new low. Whether or not Matt "allows" Fringey McFringerson to share the pics, I'm surprised that old Fringey feels comfortable sharing them. I know I wouldn't be, especially given the situation. If it were a normal situation where nobody was well known or in the spotlight, then maybe, just maybe I'd share pic, but this is just ridiculous.

If you're in here reading, Fringey, set your IG to private if you really love Matt and Darcy. You shouldn't need likes to validate your feelings. Darcy is a human being, not a prop you can use to get Insta-famous.
THIS! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElizabethMarks
Debater
Debater

Post by ElizabethMarks »

Have you all watched Matt's last video of his day out with Darcy and Devon?

helloitjessAGAINx
Talker
Talker

Post by helloitjessAGAINx »

ElizabethMarks wrote:Have you all watched Matt's last video of his day out with Darcy and Devon?
Yes! Darcy is very cute but I mostly remember seeing Devon. I don't follow Devon on Instagram, I only see her face etc on here, so I thought it was seeing her body lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

mp1416 wrote:I wonder if this topic title will still be true/relevant by the time we get to page 40 :P
That's why i was hesitant to use it! Here's hoping though :tu:

Return to “Louise Pentland”