GlitterGetsShitter - Part 7

Tapestry
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GlitterGetsShitter - Part 7

Post by Tapestry »

xIts_JJx wrote:If Devon truly hated the drama she'd private her social media accounts.
And not address it in every single instagram caption.

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

xIts_JJx wrote:If Devon truly hated the drama she'd private her social media accounts.
Alas, that would mean she couldn't use Matt/Louise/Darcy to sell her book :D

RoisinDubh17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoisinDubh17 »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:
literalgarbagehuman wrote:I think Marcus and Louise are kind of cute together. Obviously there's a huge age difference and it's definitely not going to happen but it'd be cute if it did. I think they might be good for each other. Marcus will help her get her life together and she'll help him be less stressed all the time.
Aww, actually I could get onboard with that idea. I think it'd be mutually beneficial for the both of them, and Marcus is so sweet with Darcy.

But alas, it's never going to happen. :(
Still less of an age gap than Hazel and Jack lol

RoisinDubh17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoisinDubh17 »

OMG I replied to someones comment yesterday about Devon using Darcy on one of her Insta posts and I went back on it today cause the girl replied but the comments are gone and then I went on Matts Insta and he blocked me but Devon didnt???????? :rofl:

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

Glad she put up a new vlog rather than a main channel video. Does anyone know why the gleamers are casual friends with Richard Curtis?!

Lilacly
Talker
Talker

Post by Lilacly »

RoisinDubh17 wrote:
Cupcake Warpaint wrote:
literalgarbagehuman wrote:I think Marcus and Louise are kind of cute together. Obviously there's a huge age difference and it's definitely not going to happen but it'd be cute if it did. I think they might be good for each other. Marcus will help her get her life together and she'll help him be less stressed all the time.
Aww, actually I could get onboard with that idea. I think it'd be mutually beneficial for the both of them, and Marcus is so sweet with Darcy.

But alas, it's never going to happen. :(
Still less of an age gap than Hazel and Jack lol
I'm pretty sure Jack and Marcus are both 24 and Hazel and Louise are 30/31.
I have a penchant for writing run on sentences, so I apologize in advance.

PrincessSlaya
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessSlaya »

As a fellow cat lady, I really felt that snuggle with the giant cat in the new vlog.

What do you think that this super secret NY business that she couldn't talk about is? Another clothing line? A youtube Red series? A mystery man? A make up line? Kids clothes? Charity stuff?

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

PrincessSlaya wrote:As a fellow cat lady, I really felt that snuggle with the giant cat in the new vlog.

What do you think that this super secret NY business that she couldn't talk about is? Another clothing line? A youtube Red series? A mystery man? A make up line? Kids clothes? Charity stuff?
She went on a date recently. Time wise, was that in NY?

Otherwise, a YouTube Red series sounds feasible. She said no plans for make up on Twitter and the rest seems so unlikely to travel to NY for.
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

PrincessSlaya
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessSlaya »

Yeah, I though about that date outfit she posted on instagram too, don't know if it was during her stay in NY though. She also said there was a reason she haven't been doing vlogs lately and that she will tell soon... kinda makes me think there's a new man around and she doesn't wanna vlog her life because then we would know. Maybe I'm overthinking it though.

What would a Louise Youtube Red series be about? Mommy life? DATING AS A SINGLE MUM? Finding love? Or maybe she'll do a fitness let's loose weight one, that would be sooo booring to watch.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I am actually obsessed with the new clothes in her Simplybe line, but it sucks the pictures look AWFUL. It looks like it was taken on some shitty camera with a ton of filters piled on it.

SillyMillie
Learner
Learner

Post by SillyMillie »

Re: her date night outfit.
I'm pretty sure the insta was taken in her bathroom so therefore not while she was in NY.

onescenario
Learner
Learner

Post by onescenario »

I believe she replied to a comment on the video saying she went to NY because she was invited to speak at the UN about something

imjustsaying
Talker
Talker

Post by imjustsaying »

onescenario wrote:I believe she replied to a comment on the video saying she went to NY because she was invited to speak at the UN about something
Yeah, i thought that. First Tanya, now Louise? Who next, Zoella?

Very fortunate to have befriended the Curtis crew.

I'm personally not a fan of the Simply Be collection, not to mention it's all extremely overpriced!

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

She was already talking about how lucky women are compared to those in countries that are being oppressed. There's a vlog from someone where she said it at Playlist or Vidcon or something a few years ago so if that were related to that I shouldn't be surprised and also it would tie in with her well.

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

[tweet][/tweet]

Sorry for double post, that's interesting.

Maybe she'll also start doing some TV presenting?

Hoella206969
Talker
Talker

Post by Hoella206969 »

i really liked her new main channel video but fgs if your going to have someone to help you film every single video at least do it right and frame yourself right, there was so much headroom on that video and it looked like she was just popping up at the bottom of the screen.
i know thats such a stupid thing to complain about and i still liked the video but its just really irritates me, especially when you have someone helping you with every video and their job is basically just to pick up on things like that

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

Such a wonderful video. I think she got the message across so well in her style.

PrincessSlaya
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessSlaya »

Yay for working for gender equality. Makes me so happy!

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

She's done brilliantly getting to work with the UN on gender equality. I think this could lead to some excellent more mature videos for Louise this year.
I gotta say, i feel like a proud mother with her, she's overcome her fear of travelling and being in new cities etc really well. She's now embracing it and being able to accept big opportunities like this one because of it

november_again
Talker
Talker

Post by november_again »

A bit strange to see Louise become an ambassador for gender equality (thanks to her friendship with Scarlett) since she wrote a blog post once where she confessed she had no idea gender inequality and misogyny existed until she became friends with Hazel who seems to have educated her on the subject.
I hope her videos will be more genuine and have more substance than Tanya's and Ingrid's.

Return to “Louise Pentland”