SprinkleOfGlitter

N'n'G
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleOfGlitter

Post by N'n'G »

stargazer123456789 wrote:Yep a look book..... Honestly she chooses clothes that could not be more unflattering! Nothing that she's wearing does anything for her figure at all.
I disagree with you a lot there. I think she puts outfits together nicely for her figure and size. If you look at Uglyfaceofbeauty look books there is one guru who, in my opinion, can not put outfits together for her size or figure.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

It's all midi skirts, tea dresses and cardigans with her. Nothing wrong with that if she likes it, but it's like a risk-free comfort zone for plus size girls.

Someone mentioned earlier that she looked good in a baseball shirt, I do agree! I would love to see her try more modern casual styles.

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

Biba girl wrote:It's all midi skirts, tea dresses and cardigans with her. Nothing wrong with that if she likes it, but it's like a risk-free comfort zone for plus size girls.

Someone mentioned earlier that she looked good in a baseball shirt, I do agree! I would love to see her try more modern casual styles.
Even though her outfits have been a lot of different variations of the same thing, I have really liked them lately. I think she looks really good in the skirts and dresses she has been picking for the most part. They are fun and stylist, but still her age and she doesn't look like she is trying to dress too young if that makes sense.

valli
Lurker
Lurker

Post by valli »

A 28-year-old really shouldn't be making 1 Direction reaction videos.

elzyinwonderland
Lurker
Lurker

Post by elzyinwonderland »

valli wrote:A 28-year-old really shouldn't be making 1 Direction reaction videos.
especially a married 28 year old with a child

ilanna
Learner
Learner

Post by ilanna »

When she went on her stupid rant about people complaining about her like 1D, I almost had the urge to make a comment saying, well people say you are too old to like 1D because most think at that age one would at least have some knowledge of what good music is! Apparently not!

snails
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snails »

you don't stop liking things and devote your life to your husband/child when you reach a certain age and marry. people are allowed to have interests even if you don't like them, i say this while thinking that band are a piece of piss

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

This is a difference between liking something because it is good/talented and liking something because its fun. I like plenty of things I know are crap, but its fun.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I don't understand why you would judge someone on their taste in music. That's like judging someone based on their favourite colour. Her liking One Direction doesn't change who she is as a person. Personally, I don't give a shit what music she listens to whether it's One Direction or Slipknot. It's no odds to me.

pinkfr0sting
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkfr0sting »

I thought she'd be more excited about the new 1D video

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

My grip with the whole 1D thing is that all the "hip" British youtubers apparently love them. Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Alfie, etc. And all of them are at the age when you get over the boyband fascination. Which leads me to think that they either don't have much of a music taste and like whatever plays most on the radio, or worse than that - pretend to like them, because their audience is at the right age to find boybands amusing.

snails
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snails »

Biba girl wrote:My grip with the whole 1D thing is that all the "hip" British youtubers apparently love them. Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Alfie, etc. And all of them are at the age when you get over the boyband fascination. Which leads me to think that they either don't have much of a music taste and like whatever plays most on the radio, or worse than that - pretend to like them, because their audience is at the right age to find boybands amusing.

i know what you mean and ia that tanya is full of shit over them - but i remember a few years ago zoe bought louise tickets to see them for her birthday and louise was crazy excited

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

snails wrote:
Biba girl wrote:My grip with the whole 1D thing is that all the "hip" British youtubers apparently love them. Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Alfie, etc. And all of them are at the age when you get over the boyband fascination. Which leads me to think that they either don't have much of a music taste and like whatever plays most on the radio, or worse than that - pretend to like them, because their audience is at the right age to find boybands amusing.

i know what you mean and ia that tanya is full of shit over them - but i remember a few years ago zoe bought louise tickets to see them for her birthday and louise was crazy excited
No that was only last Novemberish. It wasn't a few years ago and was after Alfie and crew started on about their supposed love of 1D.

While I do 100% think their interest is fake, I also still stand by what I said about how liking somethings is just fun and doesn't have to always be about it being good .

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

clandestine wrote:
snails wrote:

No that was only last Novemberish. It wasn't a few years ago and was after Alfie and crew started on about their supposed love of 1D.

While I do 100% think their interest is fake, I also still stand by what I said about how liking somethings is just fun and doesn't have to always be about it being good .
I agree! 200% her age and martial status has NOTHING to do with liking a 1D, there is no age limit to liking something. That's like me saying "your 28, married with a kid, stop liking pink and glitter!" its foolish and immature. When I go away I love tourist trap stores, even though I know the stuff is crap and overpriced but its something about those "my friend went to (fill in name of place here) and all they got me was a stupid (fill in name of item here)" junk that makes me all warm inside :D lol

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

clandestine wrote:
Oh sure! I actually find Louise's nonconformity really cute and refreshing! And she might even really like 1D, it's silly enough to be up her alley ;) The rest of them however....

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

I'm 24 and I love the crap out of 1D. They remind me of summer music, if you get what I mean. LIke, music you listen to on a car ride to go around singing the crap out of it. I know they aren't good, but they're catchy and they're charming and fun, and if it's a sin to like them at my age then I'm sinner #1.

What did you guys think of her video with her "fusband"? I can't quite never understand this arrangement really. I wonder if Matt and Mark's wife just sit in front of them and watch them do dumb tags while dying of (lovable, obviously) secondhand embarrassment. Also, naughty Louise giving him the two fingers in one of her videos! I would think she would've edited that out considering her audience, haha.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

I don't get the fusband thing either. But I guess they're that good of friends to not think it's a awkward arrangement.

I thought the video started boring, but then it got funny when Louise got into a laughing fit ;) Although I was scared she was gonna choke at one point.

greenockdiva
Learner
Learner

Post by greenockdiva »

I felt the one direction video was a complete rip off of DailyGrace

stargazer123456789
Learner
Learner

Post by stargazer123456789 »

What does everyone make of this tweet about Zoe ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hidingtonight
Learner
Learner

Post by hidingtonight »

so..... orange....

Return to “Louise Pentland”