Shani Grimmond Pt.2 - Keeping Up With Kashanazi Grimmond

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond Pt.2 - Keeping Up With Kashanazi Grimmond

Post by smars27 »

Kitty KatKat01 wrote:I thinks its ridiculous how they wanna hire a cleaner. What does Shani do all day??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make a mess of EVERYTHING obv: including her career, her face, her LIFE. At least a mess in a house is something that someone can actually clean up. **Sorry, saw the opening**

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by frogsandtea »

They are two people living in a freaking apartment. It's not that hard to clean up after yourself.

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

Maybe Johno is dropping hints at Shani that she needs to get off her ass and clean up once in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Why was she picking her nose when making her snaps???

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

I find it so funny that when Chloe snapchats with her other friends they're going out and doing things, but most of her snapchats with Shani last night were her just sitting around their apartment. Shani literally can't be bothered to do anything anymore

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Image This was my favourite look of hers EVER. Natural looking tan, that eyeshadow is popping, her DARK HAIR! It's actually so sad to see how much she's changed.

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Haha sorry guys just realized that the YouTube link was that makeup look! She truly looks gorgeous there

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

mcs22 wrote:the eyebrow tattoos last from a year to three depending on how well you take care of them.
i was just watching her snap and she was getting kfc and yesterday she was complaining about how she was on a lemon and water cleanse....
she's so stupid and she's like i feel so bloated.. well i wonder why..
and she was feeding bindi a fried chicken nugget. honestly she obviously doesn't know how to take care of a dog. i rarely ever see her walking her dog and after that video where shes feeding bindi grapes.. she should have her dog taken away from her. she's like bindi loves grapes. well i hope you also likes it when she dies cause you're a dumb bitch! she has no common sense
Fucking idiot, she's literally so stupid, I swear she was never this stupid on YouTube and Snapchat when she started out. What kind of idiot feeds their dog a chicken nugget and grapes? With the grapes thing I get maybe being misinformed, doing it once and then not doing again (you should fucking do your research about dogs before you make the commitment to own a pet, but that's none of my business) but she's done it several times and even after people have told her its bad for her dog's liver she just keeps doing it. Does she hate her dog or something?

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

bieberbieber wrote:Haha sorry guys just realized that the YouTube link was that makeup look! She truly looks gorgeous there
Her best look IMO, simple and creative and soo flattering, makes her look young instead of like a hag who cakes 5 pounds worth of makeup onto her botched face

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

batgirl wrote:
bieberbieber wrote:Haha sorry guys just realized that the YouTube link was that makeup look! She truly looks gorgeous there
Her best look IMO, simple and creative and soo flattering, makes her look young instead of like a hag who cakes 5 pounds worth of makeup onto her botched face
I agree!! Looks so much nicer than the countless orange looks she uploads. She's deleted some really good eye makeup tutorials as well which is a shame actually. I wonder if she looks back at old photos & videos and misses how she looks. I know I would. I do the same lol. I remember always looking back on that video and the 'fall inspired makeup look' (I'll include a photo but she deleted the tutorial) and I was literally amazed by how pretty she was. I'm definitely going to recreate that pop of colour makeup look one day.

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

"Its just eyebrows." - Shani 2k16, with her tattooed on eyebrows.
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

bieberbieber wrote:
batgirl wrote:
I agree!! Looks so much nicer than the countless orange looks she uploads. She's deleted some really good eye makeup tutorials as well which is a shame actually. I wonder if she looks back at old photos & videos and misses how she looks. I know I would. I do the same lol. I remember always looking back on that video and the 'fall inspired makeup look' (I'll include a photo but she deleted the tutorial) and I was literally amazed by how pretty she was. I'm definitely going to recreate that pop of colour makeup look one day.

Same omg I literally think we are the same person, I always go back and watch the 'pop of colour' and 'fall inspired' videos because they were so good. She was so beautiful inside and out about a year ago - but now she's just turned to shit. Has anyone posted a before and after of her disgusting cheek implants in here yet? Its so sad looking back on how pretty she is, vs. today's Shani who looks like half Big Aang and half blow up doll.

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

There are probably better comparisons but there's a noticeable difference in her face. Lip fillers can change your whole look but not to this extent. No way.

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Wow that is bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

I loooove how she thought no one would notice, girl you ain't slick

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

i went on the Instagram of the place she got her lips done and they had a deal going on for lips, and another deal for cheek fillers. So it makes sense that she got them both done, she probably got a discount as well

champagnemamii
Learner
Learner

Post by champagnemamii »

I so agree with all the previous comments. I'm literally so sad that she's deleted all of her "young" videos, they were the best in my opinion. She used to have a personality. Also yeah, that pop of color look is something to recreate asap!

furballthecat
Talker
Talker

Post by furballthecat »

bieberbieber wrote:Image

There are probably better comparisons but there's a noticeable difference in her face. Lip fillers can change your whole look but not to this extent. No way.
Her tan in the second photo is ridiculously bad, so damn patchy!!

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Her tan used to look so good- borderline orange but still decent! Now she just doesn't care that it's super patchy in an Instagram post

Return to “Shani Grimmond”