Shani Grimmond Pt.1

Issy09
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond

Post by Issy09 »

I feel bad for her management, obviously they're working hard to clear this up when it isn't their fault at all. BabyBooFashion just reposted a photo of her so I guess some brands don't care.

Greatbritishgoboff
Talker
Talker

Post by Greatbritishgoboff »

Hahaha if she 'doesn't know' what Nazi Germany is then there is no chance in hell that she wrote that apology. Some people are so naive

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

Even bogan Chloe is staying away from this :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She didn't apologise for her behaviour after posting the image - she didn't take the image down even though people made her aware of the mistake, she left it in her snapchat story. She laughed along with her brother and swore back at people making remarks about it in the comments on her Instagram. And then she went onto snapchat with a bunch of excuses and a smirk. And Emma expects us to believe Shani sincerely felt that way in the actual apology? Haha no way.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

look at the email her management team sent you lot and then look at the wording of the apology, its the same exact thing. sad a company would rather write an apology for the girl instead of having the bogan trash do it herself

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

So a lot has gone on whilst I've been asleep.. ffs I need to start adjusting to Australian time :rofl:

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

I cannot believe she has the audacity to say that she doesn't know what the nazi flag means. I wasn't even taught it in England due to moving schools and missing the part where they teach it and I still know!!!! She's a fucking idiot and a liar.

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

Let's face it: if none of her sponsors were aware of it and her manager didn't know she would have never apologised or had a tantrum over it. No one likes to sponsor a racist scumbag

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Anyone who has watched a decent amount of tv/movies would have seen references to the Nazi symbol, it's not like it's a secret.

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Her apology is insincere and invalid due to the tantrum on snapchat before she posted it. If she can't even pronounce nazi correctly then she is not intelligent enough to form an apology as such. She's using words she's never used before. Disgusting that she wouldn't even write her own apology but what do you expect.

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

jtbi98 wrote:Anyone who has watched a decent amount of tv/movies would have seen references to the Nazi symbol, it's not like it's a secret.
Yeah man, exactly. Captain America, Schindler's List, Inglourious Basterds, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, American History X.. Meanwhile she's probably just watching Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars and whatever else.. (Nothing wrong with those shows, but its like you need to watch some educational stuff too and some serious stuff to stimulate yourself mentally)

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

batgirl wrote:
jtbi98 wrote:Anyone who has watched a decent amount of tv/movies would have seen references to the Nazi symbol, it's not like it's a secret.
Yeah man, exactly. Captain America, Schindler's List, Inglourious Basterds, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, American History X.. Meanwhile she's probably just watching Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars and whatever else.. (Nothing wrong with those shows, but its like you need to watch some educational stuff too and some serious stuff to stimulate yourself mentally)
Seriously wondering what her grades were in school. All d's probs :rofl:

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

Exactly. I found this whole situation with the Nazis so interesting during my history lessons I would just read the chapters involving that and not the actual time period we were studying :rofl: for her to not be familiar with the nazi symbol in any way she would have been living under a rock with no internet or communication.

And also I was thinking, her manager has obviously gone down the route of "let's play stupid and act like you didn't know", her sponsors may not like that fact she is clearly uneducated in this. They would have probably preferred her to own up to her mistake in the way of her admitting she knew about the flag and assumed people would ignore it because let's face it that sounds more believable. If she was a 5 year old girl then I'd be more inclined to believe her lies but she's nearly 19 years old.

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

frogsandtea wrote:
batgirl wrote:
Seriously wondering what her grades were in school. All d's probs :rofl:
I remember her once telling a hater on tumblr who said she was stupid that she was currently getting A's. Bullshit, she's a dumb bitch

Greatbritishgoboff
Talker
Talker

Post by Greatbritishgoboff »

The Holocaust is a pretty hard subject to NOT learn about in Australia.. I didn't only learn about it multiple times in History, but also had to study books such as The Book Thief and Night in English. She is either just dumb or has some form of amnesia if she thinks she was never taught about it.....

metalbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by metalbaby »

batgirl wrote:
Greatbritishgoboff wrote:Also just have to add that Kashani and Kallym are literally the most Bogan names I have ever heard. It's like something out of home and away ...
It's like their mum was going for the Aldi version of the Kardashians
sorry I know I'm behind on this but I'm only just reading through this drama now and these comments had me on the fucking floor, absolutely spectacular girls.

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

bieberbieber wrote:
frogsandtea wrote: Seriously wondering what her grades were in school. All d's probs :rofl:
I remember her once telling a hater on tumblr who said she was stupid that she was currently getting A's. Bullshit, she's a dumb bitch
If she was getting all A's at school, that would have given her a 1, 2, 3 or 4 in the OP, which is equivalent more or less to a 95-99 ATAR.. technically that would mean she would be eligable to apply for medical school or apply to be an engineer.. or a quantum physicist.. Something tells me that isn't quite right? Then how come she didn't go to UNI and how come after school she was working in retail? Oh girl, your lies are catching up with you haha

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Shani Grimmond: A Summary by Me

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

batgirl wrote:
bieberbieber wrote:
frogsandtea wrote: Seriously wondering what her grades were in school. All d's probs :rofl:
If she was getting all A's at school, that would have given her a 1, 2, 3 or 4 in the OP, which is equivalent more or less to a 95-99 ATAR.. technically that would mean she would be eligable to apply for medical school or apply to be an engineer.. or a quantum physicist.. Something tells me that isn't quite right? Then how come she didn't go to UNI and how come after school she was working in retail? Oh girl, your lies are catching up with you haha

I HIGHLY doubt she was getting all A's. I remember once she said that she had a class where you have to take care of a fake baby, (and sorry if this offends anyone) but those classes in school are generally the ones that the not-so-smart people take. She may have gotten an A in that. But you also have to take regular level classes, and she must've had bad grades in those. I'm actually surprised that her boyfriend is okay with such an unintelligent girl, considering he must be smart (to be doing accounting).

Return to “Shani Grimmond”